Windows 10: Epson driver

Discus and support Epson driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to add an Epson Perfection 2400 scanner to my HP Spectre laptop running Windows 10, but I cannot find a driver to install. 'Add printer' gets me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Linda George1, Sep 21, 2022 at 6:27 PM.

1. Epson driver

I want to add an Epson Perfection 2400 scanner to my HP Spectre laptop running Windows 10, but I cannot find a driver to install. 'Add printer' gets me as far as 'Windows was unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update. Please try again later'. I've tried the downloads section of the Epson website but the driver I want isn't there. I'd appreciate any help available, thanks.

:)

Linda George1, Sep 21, 2022 at 6:27 PM
  2. mikek75 Win User

epson printer driver not installing

Mmmm, only thing else I can think off is trying Windows Update, otherwise I too am clueless, LOL. I just had a look on the Epson site and they didn't even list a driver for mine under W7, but it worked in W7 when I tried it, even had the epson control panel. Well, until there was a sickening sound of broken plastic and it went west, but thats another story, LOL.

Can you test the printer on another PC by any chance?

3. WildOne Win User
    epson perfection 1640su photo

4. pkmicro Win User

Epson driver

Epson Perfection 1640SU driver for windows 10

I have follow the instruction above but still could not get it to work. I have the same Epson Scanner as yours. Would you mind helping me by giving step by step instruction of how to get the driver to install and get Epson Scan Utility to worked.

Thema:

Epson driver

1. Epson driver - Similar Threads - Epson driver

2. Epson driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson driver: I want to add an Epson Perfection 2400 scanner to my HP Spectre laptop running Windows 10, but I cannot find a driver to install. 'Add printer' gets me as far as 'Windows was unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update. Please try again later'. I've tried the...
  3. Epson driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson driver: I want to add an Epson Perfection 2400 scanner to my HP Spectre laptop running Windows 10, but I cannot find a driver to install. 'Add printer' gets me as far as 'Windows was unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update. Please try again later'. I've tried the...
  4. How do I download a driver for my new Epson 3620 printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download a driver for my new Epson 3620 printer?: How do I download a driver for my Epson 3620 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-driver-for-my-new-epson-3620/b4e89431-6e46-4ff0-8bff-6330cce81ecb
  5. How do I download a driver for my new Epson 3620 printer?

How do I download a driver for my new Epson 3620 printer?: How do I download a driver for my Epson 3620 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-driver-for-my-new-epson-3620/b4e89431-6e46-4ff0-8bff-6330cce81ecb
  6. Scanner driver for Windows 11 - Epson ES-300W

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanner driver for Windows 11 - Epson ES-300W: I am having problems using an Epson ES-300W portable scanner. Just purchased laptops for staff and they came pre-loaded with Windows 11. We have tried both Epson Scan 2 and Windows Scan and neither work properly. I do not want to replace 20 scanners. Where can I get a Windows...
  7. Scanner driver for Windows 11 - Epson ES-300W

Scanner driver for Windows 11 - Epson ES-300W: I am having problems using an Epson ES-300W portable scanner. Just purchased laptops for staff and they came pre-loaded with Windows 11. We have tried both Epson Scan 2 and Windows Scan and neither work properly. I do not want to replace 20 scanners. Where can I get a Windows...
  8. New Dell XPS: Cannot add Epson Perfection 2850 Photo scanner! No drivers available Anyware!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Dell XPS: Cannot add Epson Perfection 2850 Photo scanner! No drivers available Anyware!: Have a New Dell XPS 8950 desktop with Windows 11 OS: Cannot add my Epson Perfection 2850 Photo scanner! No drivers available Anyware! When trying to add a scanner through add devices, get this message: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28 There are no...
  9. New Dell XPS: Cannot add Epson Perfection 2850 Photo scanner! No drivers available Anyware!

New Dell XPS: Cannot add Epson Perfection 2850 Photo scanner! No drivers available Anyware!: Have a New Dell XPS 8950 desktop with Windows 11 OS: Cannot add my Epson Perfection 2850 Photo scanner! No drivers available Anyware! When trying to add a scanner through add devices, get this message: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28 There are no...
  10. Microsoft print to pdf drivers are gone suddenly, after updating firmware Epson printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft print to pdf drivers are gone suddenly, after updating firmware Epson printer: My Epson xp440 printer told me to update firmware. So I did. Then I noticed I could no longer print to pdf in my Quickbooks program. Then I noticed the Print to Pdf was gone from my printers list.I read advise to uncheck the box Print to PDF in Windows Features. So I did....