Windows 10: Epson driver

Discus and support Epson driver in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to add an Epson Perfection 2400 scanner to my HP Spectre laptop running Windows 10, but I cannot find a driver to install. 'Add printer' gets me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Linda George1, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Epson driver

I want to add an Epson Perfection 2400 scanner to my HP Spectre laptop running Windows 10, but I cannot find a driver to install. 'Add printer' gets me as far as 'Windows was unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update. Please try again later'. I've tried the downloads section of the Epson website but the driver I want isn't there. I'd appreciate any help available, thanks.

:)

Linda George1, Sep 21, 2022
  2. mikek75 Win User

epson printer driver not installing

Mmmm, only thing else I can think off is trying Windows Update, otherwise I too am clueless, LOL. I just had a look on the Epson site and they didn't even list a driver for mine under W7, but it worked in W7 when I tried it, even had the epson control panel. Well, until there was a sickening sound of broken plastic and it went west, but thats another story, LOL.

Can you test the printer on another PC by any chance?

mikek75, Sep 21, 2022
  3. WildOne Win User
    epson perfection 1640su photo

WildOne, Sep 21, 2022
  4. pkmicro Win User

Epson driver

Epson Perfection 1640SU driver for windows 10

I have follow the instruction above but still could not get it to work. I have the same Epson Scanner as yours. Would you mind helping me by giving step by step instruction of how to get the driver to install and get Epson Scan Utility to worked.

pkmicro, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Epson driver

1. Epson driver - Similar Threads - Epson driver

2. Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner: I am trying to re-install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner. I located the V550 driver in Epson website, but when I try to install, I get a popup from MSoft telling me I must get driver from MS Store! When I try to install MS recommended Scanner from Store, it will not...
  3. Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner: I am trying to re-install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner. I located the V550 driver in Epson website, but when I try to install, I get a popup from MSoft telling me I must get driver from MS Store! When I try to install MS recommended Scanner from Store, it will not...
  4. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  5. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  6. Unable to install a driver that works for my Epson C88 printer on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install a driver that works for my Epson C88 printer on Windows 11: I am trying to install my Epson Stylus C88 printer on my HP Zbook running Windows 11. I have not gotten it to work. I try to print a page and nothing happens. Any ideas on what to try. I ran the troubleshooter several times with no results....
  7. Unable to install a driver that works for my Epson C88 printer on Windows 11

Unable to install a driver that works for my Epson C88 printer on Windows 11: I am trying to install my Epson Stylus C88 printer on my HP Zbook running Windows 11. I have not gotten it to work. I try to print a page and nothing happens. Any ideas on what to try. I ran the troubleshooter several times with no results....
  8. Download Epson printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Epson printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop: Download Epson wifi printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-epson-printer-driver-to-add-my-printer-to/7fc5e6ea-3c6e-4015-9d3b-ee7f07f6ea55
  9. Download Epson printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop

Download Epson printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop: Download Epson wifi printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-epson-printer-driver-to-add-my-printer-to/7fc5e6ea-3c6e-4015-9d3b-ee7f07f6ea55
  10. how do i switch out of windows 11 S mode to get the epson driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i switch out of windows 11 S mode to get the epson driver: i am trying to download the necessary epson driver to uss the scanning feature on my windows 11S device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-out-of-windows-11-s-mode-to-get/f674d02e-dc1d-4d95-a90c-71c69c2b909c