Windows 10: Epson- ET 3600 printer

Discus and support Epson- ET 3600 printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get this printer out of queue mode?? Prints photos very slow.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by margaretRose1, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Epson- ET 3600 printer

How do I get this printer out of queue mode?? Prints photos very slow.

:)

margaretRose1, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Wow. I searched on a few of those keywords and saw some things relevant to HP printers but not Epson. Really interested to see what you find out. I've got an Epson workforce printer myself.

Sasqui, Jan 15, 2019
  3. cookiemonster, Jan 15, 2019
  4. mikek75 Win User

Epson- ET 3600 printer

epson printer driver not installing

Mmmm, only thing else I can think off is trying Windows Update, otherwise I too am clueless, LOL. I just had a look on the Epson site and they didn't even list a driver for mine under W7, but it worked in W7 when I tried it, even had the epson control panel. Well, until there was a sickening sound of broken plastic and it went west, but thats another story, LOL.

Can you test the printer on another PC by any chance?

mikek75, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Epson- ET 3600 printer

1. Epson- ET 3600 printer - Similar Threads - Epson 3600 printer

2. Windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810: I have windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810. I was able to print 3 months ago but back to my home, I cannot print anymore , there is the message "change to the network port that can be used the printer". Is there anybody who faced the same problem and what can I do ? Thanks Michel...
  3. Windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810: I have windows 10 and an EPSON ET-2810. I was able to print 3 months ago but back to my home, I cannot print anymore , there is the message "change to the network port that can be used the printer". Is there anybody who faced the same problem and what can I do ? Thanks Michel...
  4. Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel: This feature was working and now it doesn't. So far I've factory reset all features of the the printer then downloaded the current installation package. I was unable to install the package setting up as wi-fi so I did so as a wired LAN connection. This worked perfectly and I...
  5. Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel: This feature was working and now it doesn't. So far I've factory reset all features of the the printer then downloaded the current installation package. I was unable to install the package setting up as wi-fi so I did so as a wired LAN connection. This worked perfectly and I...
  6. Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel

7. Color issue with ET-2700 series Epson all-in-one printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color issue with ET-2700 series Epson all-in-one printer: I have an ET-2700 series Epson all-in-one printer. It copies/prints red type in a faint pink color. It doesn't print black or any other color. So besides the pink on the page, the page is blank. I have cleaned the nozzle head, but nothing has changed. My ink cartridges are...
  8. Color issue with ET-2700 series Epson all-in-one printer

Color issue with ET-2700 series Epson all-in-one printer: I have an ET-2700 series Epson all-in-one printer. It copies/prints red type in a faint pink color. It doesn't print black or any other color. So besides the pink on the page, the page is blank. I have cleaned the nozzle head, but nothing has changed. My ink cartridges are...
  9. Color issue with ET-2700 series Epson all-in-one printer

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. my computer with windows 10 does not recognize my Epson ET-3600 printer/scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computer with windows 10 does not recognize my Epson ET-3600 printer/scanner: my computer with windows 10 does not recognize my Epson ET-3600 printer/scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-computer-with-windows-10-does-not-recognize-my/e0f305f2-0094-4ace-931a-781b49b7431a