Windows 10: Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel

Discus and support Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This feature was working and now it doesn't. So far I've factory reset all features of the the printer then downloaded the current installation... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tom Concolino, May 31, 2022.

1. Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel

This feature was working and now it doesn't. So far I've factory reset all features of the the printer then downloaded the current installation package. I was unable to install the package setting up as wi-fi so I did so as a wired LAN connection. This worked perfectly and I was able to scan to the computer from the control panel. Then on the printer control panel, I changed to a wireless connection and it went thru the setup operation and the printer was able to successfully connect to the router. I can scan from the from the computer using the Epson Scan 2 application inconvenient but I st

:)

Tom Concolino, May 31, 2022
  2. cookiemonster, May 31, 2022
  3. mikek75 Win User
    epson printer driver not installing

Mmmm, only thing else I can think off is trying Windows Update, otherwise I too am clueless, LOL. I just had a look on the Epson site and they didn't even list a driver for mine under W7, but it worked in W7 when I tried it, even had the epson control panel. Well, until there was a sickening sound of broken plastic and it went west, but thats another story, LOL.

Can you test the printer on another PC by any chance?

mikek75, May 31, 2022
  4. Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel

cookiemonster, May 31, 2022
Thema:

Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel

1. Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel - Similar Threads - Epson 4750 wireless

2. Epson ET-4750 prints blurry labels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson ET-4750 prints blurry labels: Epson ET-4750 prints blurry on Avery5660 labels. No matter what I do I can't adjust it to print lighter and clearer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-et-4750-prints-blurry-labels/45263156-737e-40e3-aca7-faf8e40c08c0
  3. Epson ET-4750 prints blurry labels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson ET-4750 prints blurry labels: Epson ET-4750 prints blurry on Avery5660 labels. No matter what I do I can't adjust it to print lighter and clearer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-et-4750-prints-blurry-labels/45263156-737e-40e3-aca7-faf8e40c08c0
  4. Epson ET-4750 prints blurry labels

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel: This feature was working and now it doesn't. So far I've factory reset all features of the the printer then downloaded the current installation package. I was unable to install the package setting up as wi-fi so I did so as a wired LAN connection. This worked perfectly and I...
  6. Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson ET-4750 wireless printer - not scanning from control panel: This feature was working and now it doesn't. So far I've factory reset all features of the the printer then downloaded the current installation package. I was unable to install the package setting up as wi-fi so I did so as a wired LAN connection. This worked perfectly and I...
  7. Epson et4750 wireless - not scanning from control panel

Epson et4750 wireless - not scanning from control panel: Just bought a new Epson et-4750 printer scanner and unable to scan from control panel on it. Spoke with Epson who advise it is a firewall issue in Windows 10.Surely I am not the first new customer with this problem. How do I check and fix/update system....
  8. Epson Printer will print but not scan

Epson Printer will print but not scan: My Epson will print but not scan & I've tried many to the "fix its" but for some reason it's still not working. I truly need some suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-will-print-but-not-scan/4a5644c6-f51d-420c-ad2e-1249b0084fa6
  9. Epson XP305 Printer will no longer Scan

Epson XP305 Printer will no longer Scan: XP305 printer no longer scans, have tried everything but to no avail Message that appears on screen 'Cannot communicate with Scanner'. Have gone into properties and changed to run as administrator but this also does not work, the printer works perfectly. Can anyone help with...
  10. Epson- ET 3600 printer

Epson- ET 3600 printer: How do I get this printer out of queue mode?? Prints photos very slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-et-3600-printer/db16a7f3-b48d-48db-87ec-6feb2343fcbe