Windows 10: Epson LQ-590 dot matrix printer printing issue on Canada Quickbook after upgraded to windows 10

Discus and support Epson LQ-590 dot matrix printer printing issue on Canada Quickbook after upgraded to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi My client running Canada Intuit Quickbook 2014 Premier version to print their invoice using Epson LQ-590 dot matrix printer without any problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vladimirsim, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Epson LQ-590 dot matrix printer printing issue on Canada Quickbook after upgraded to windows 10

Hi

My client running Canada Intuit Quickbook 2014 Premier version to print their invoice

using Epson LQ-590 dot matrix printer without any problem on Windows 7 Professional.

Upon upgrading to brand new system using Windows 10 Professional, the old Quickbook having

problem with the invoice printing with the dot matrix printer.

Calling Epson local support does not solve the issue, need us to bring

the printer down to their service centre for checking.

The key issue is after printing the first invoice and pressing one of the

button for next printout, the printer does not auto adjust the paper to the start of the new

page. When running on Windows 7 system, such issue don't happen.

On Windows 7 , the Epson printer is name "EPSON LQ-590 ESC/P 2 Ver 2.0"

while as on Windows 10, the printer name is "EPSON LQ-590 ESC/P 2".

We had tried to install the old printer driver on windows 10 but is not able

to do so. Windows 10 system don't allow us to install the old driver.

We had tried to use a trial version of the Canada Intuit Quickbook version 2021
    but the same issue still happening.

Anyone got similar issue or solution for us.

Thank you.

:)

vladimirsim, Mar 26, 2021

2. Cannot print with my Epson LQ-590 Dot Matrix Printer

Just done a Windows update this morning. Now my printer LQ-590 is working.

dochngchng, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Cannot print with my Epson LQ-590 Dot Matrix Printer

Good Day!

Since installing yesterday the following Windows Update:

Update for Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 x64-based Systems(KB4041994);

Security Update for Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 x64(KB4048955);

Updates for Windows 10 Version 1703.

I can't use by EPSON LQ-590 Dot Matrix Printer to print. Tried Manage to Run Trouble Shooter, its saying something like the USB 2.0 port of the printer cant read the USB 3.0 port of my laptop nor any USB 2.0 ports on my laptop. Can you fix this?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

DiegoSagala, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Epson LQ-590 dot matrix printer printing issue on Canada Quickbook after upgraded to windows 10

Cannot print with my Epson LQ-590 Dot Matrix Printer

I have the same issue when installing KB4049011, KB4048954 and all my printers now not working. The windows 10 native driver for LQ590 (EPSON LQ 590 ESC/P 2 Version 2.0) not working but when you selecting the EPSON ESC/P V4 CLASS DRIVE the printer works
    but you cant select the customize page.

For printing letter paper I select EPSON ESC/P V4 Class driver for now.

Microsoft need to fix this issue because all users experiencing problem and affecting the company productivity specially when you printing invoices and tickets . So far we doing it manually.

ErwinGaspar, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Epson LQ-590 dot matrix printer printing issue on Canada Quickbook after upgraded to windows 10

1. Epson LQ-590 dot matrix printer printing issue on Canada Quickbook after upgraded to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Epson 590 dot

2. Epson LQ-590 printer lost after Win 7HP to Win 10HP upgrade. Reinstalling shows printer but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson LQ-590 printer lost after Win 7HP to Win 10HP upgrade. Reinstalling shows printer but...: Hi, I have a very unusual but who knows , hopefully not with my LQ570 printer and look for some genius out there who may have a clue about what is going on!Here is the story:1 I upgraded 2 gateway SX2370 computers from windows 7 home premium to Windows 10 home premium2 On the...
  3. Epson LQ-590 printer lost after Win 7HP to Win 10HP upgrade. Reinstalling shows printer but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson LQ-590 printer lost after Win 7HP to Win 10HP upgrade. Reinstalling shows printer but...: Hi, I have a very unusual but who knows , hopefully not with my LQ570 printer and look for some genius out there who may have a clue about what is going on!Here is the story:1 I upgraded 2 gateway SX2370 computers from windows 7 home premium to Windows 10 home premium2 On the...
  4. Epson LQ-590 printer lost after Win 7HP to Win 10HP upgrade. Reinstalling shows printer but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" with Okidata Dot Matrix printer share, prints...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" with Okidata Dot Matrix printer share, prints...: Hi,after a windows update earlier this year, sharing an Oki 320 printer forces a "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" to be used on any pc that accesses that share. This driver causes the printing to be either too light to read or too dark if we change the DPI in the...
  6. "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" with Okidata Dot Matrix printer share, prints...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" with Okidata Dot Matrix printer share, prints...: Hi,after a windows update earlier this year, sharing an Oki 320 printer forces a "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" to be used on any pc that accesses that share. This driver causes the printing to be either too light to read or too dark if we change the DPI in the...
  7. "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" with Okidata Dot Matrix printer share, prints...

8. Panasonic dot matrix printer not completing print jobs

Panasonic dot matrix printer not completing print jobs: Hello,I have an office of 15 recently purchased Dell PCs on fully updated Windows 10 Pro that are suddenly, as of the last month or two, unable to print complete print jobs on Panasonic KX-P3626 dot matrix printers. The printers print ~95% of the job then suddenly stop and...
  9. USB Dot Matrix Impact Printer

USB Dot Matrix Impact Printer: I need to get a USB Dot Matrix Impact Printer. I use Windows 10 and Quickbooks Enterprise. Can you recommend what Printer I can get that would work with what I have....
  10. Dot Matrix Printer Stopped Working After Update

Dot Matrix Printer Stopped Working After Update: Hi, I'm new here. Desperate to make a thread regarding this issue. Yesterday (15 November 2017), I installed an update 2017-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4049011) 2017-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson lq590 not showing printer properties problem