Windows 10: Epson LQ300+

Discus and support Epson LQ300+ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't use my printer I always used before under Windows 7 - worked with no Problems since 1994.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michel Voss, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Epson LQ300+

I can't use my printer I always used before under Windows 7 - worked with no Problems since 1994.

:)

Michel Voss, Mar 4, 2020
  2. WildOne Win User

epson perfection 1640su photo

WildOne, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Dude Win User
    Dude, Mar 4, 2020
  4. pkmicro Win User

Epson LQ300+

Epson Perfection 1640SU driver for windows 10

I have follow the instruction above but still could not get it to work. I have the same Epson Scanner as yours. Would you mind helping me by giving step by step instruction of how to get the driver to install and get Epson Scan Utility to worked.

pkmicro, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Epson LQ300+

1. Epson LQ300+ - Similar Threads - Epson LQ300+

2. Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...: I found this was posted last year and locked. This has been going on for over 10 years. It is crazy. It is wrong. But, Microsoft seems to do nothing about it.Why on earth take perfectly working and totally necessary software and just delete it so the user can go through the...
  3. Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...: I found this was posted last year and locked. This has been going on for over 10 years. It is crazy. It is wrong. But, Microsoft seems to do nothing about it.Why on earth take perfectly working and totally necessary software and just delete it so the user can go through the...
  4. Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings: I've been using Epson Scan Smart with no issues on Windows 10 ever since the program was released. Recently, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and when trying to use Epson Scan Smart and attaching the scan to an email reference point, an error message, "You cannot send the email...
  5. Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings

Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings: I've been using Epson Scan Smart with no issues on Windows 10 ever since the program was released. Recently, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and when trying to use Epson Scan Smart and attaching the scan to an email reference point, an error message, "You cannot send the email...
  6. When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...: When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner functions. How can I change the way it displays so I have access to the functions?...
  7. When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...

When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...: When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner functions. How can I change the way it displays so I have access to the functions?...
  8. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  9. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  10. After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...

After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...: After upgrading to windows 11, my Epson ES-500WR Scanner has a delay of 45 seconds from the time I click on the scan button, to the time it starts feeding the papers into the scanner to be scanned. Once it starts scanning, it works perfectly... I have uninstalled, and...