Windows 10: Epson Projector

Discus and support Epson Projector in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I plug my Dell laptop into the Epson EX3240 projector I can watch trailer fine. But when I click play to watch the movie the projector screen goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BristolSage, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Epson Projector

When I plug my Dell laptop into the Epson EX3240 projector I can watch trailer fine. But when I click play to watch the movie the projector screen goes black and movie is only showing on laptop? I went to function key F8 and tried to switch display but it want change.

:)

BristolSage, Jun 2, 2019

2. Help with Epson Projector

I have an older Epson projector, Model H283A that I need to use for a PowerPoint Presentation later this week but I cannot seem to make it work with my Windows 10 laptop. Any suggestions?

DavidSilvers, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    My Epson projector wont work with my surface pro 3.

Hi Linda,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your Epson projector concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Were you able to use your Epson projector with your Surface Pro 3 before?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What is happening when you're attempting to use your Epson projector?
    • What is the exact model name of your projector?
    • How do you connect your projector to your computer? Are you using a VGA cable or an HDMI cable?
    • Can you use your projector when connecting it to other computers?

Argel Obm, Jun 2, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Epson Projector

Help with Epson Projector

Hi David

I am sorry, it is very unlikely you will get that to work with Windows 10, that device was originally created for Windows 98 and the latest available software/drivers supplied by Epson are for Windows XP

https://epson.com/Support/Projectors/EX-Series/...

Though, you could try this driver from Epson, which may or may not work with that projector . . .

USB Display for Windows | Epson US

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Epson Projector

1. Epson Projector - Similar Threads - Epson Projector

2. Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...: I found this was posted last year and locked. This has been going on for over 10 years. It is crazy. It is wrong. But, Microsoft seems to do nothing about it.Why on earth take perfectly working and totally necessary software and just delete it so the user can go through the...
  3. Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...: I found this was posted last year and locked. This has been going on for over 10 years. It is crazy. It is wrong. But, Microsoft seems to do nothing about it.Why on earth take perfectly working and totally necessary software and just delete it so the user can go through the...
  4. Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings: I've been using Epson Scan Smart with no issues on Windows 10 ever since the program was released. Recently, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and when trying to use Epson Scan Smart and attaching the scan to an email reference point, an error message, "You cannot send the email...
  5. Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings

Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings: I've been using Epson Scan Smart with no issues on Windows 10 ever since the program was released. Recently, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and when trying to use Epson Scan Smart and attaching the scan to an email reference point, an error message, "You cannot send the email...
  6. Problem with laptop HDMI port and Epson VGA projector connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with laptop HDMI port and Epson VGA projector connectivity: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 laptop with a HDMI port. When I try to connect an Epson projector e.g. EB-X9 with VGA input with a HDMI-VGA adaptor, the projector screen says "Not supported" and my laptop display goes on and off with an alarm sound. I have already tried changing...
  7. Problem with laptop HDMI port and Epson VGA projector connectivity

Problem with laptop HDMI port and Epson VGA projector connectivity: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 laptop with a HDMI port. When I try to connect an Epson projector e.g. EB-X9 with VGA input with a HDMI-VGA adaptor, the projector screen says "Not supported" and my laptop display goes on and off with an alarm sound. I have already tried changing...
  8. casting from windows to Epson Projector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    casting from windows to Epson Projector: Hi, I am projecting my computer screen 2 PCs, 1 on windows 10, and 1 on windows 11 to Epson Projector it supports screen mirroring for online courses for a group of people. Therefore, there is a minimum user input activities on my PC. I am using the windows native casting...
  9. casting from windows to Epson Projector

casting from windows to Epson Projector: Hi, I am projecting my computer screen 2 PCs, 1 on windows 10, and 1 on windows 11 to Epson Projector it supports screen mirroring for online courses for a group of people. Therefore, there is a minimum user input activities on my PC. I am using the windows native casting...
  10. New laptop fails to show PP in correct aspect ratio on Epson projector

in Windows 10 Support
    New laptop fails to show PP in correct aspect ratio on Epson projector: Asus Zenbook 14, Win 10, Office 2007 Epson EMP-S1 projector (only capable of 800x600 (max)) VGA cable from projector has HDMI converter at Zenbook. Using Control Panel I have chosen 'Extend these displays'; Display 2 as the projector and a resolution of 800x600 appeared...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my asus zenbook is unable to connect to my epson projector epson eb-410wi