Windows 10: Epson Scanner V750 Pro w/light spot superimposed

Discus and support Epson Scanner V750 Pro w/light spot superimposed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I use this scanner because of the fluid mounting tray, which allows me to scan wetted seagrass leaves. Lately, there is always a light spot or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kirk_705, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Kirk_705 Win User

Epson Scanner V750 Pro w/light spot superimposed

Hi, I use this scanner because of the fluid mounting tray, which allows me to scan wetted seagrass leaves. Lately, there is always a light spot or light reflection superimposed on the scanned images (see attached pictures of before & after the problem-it is now on all images). I wonder if water leaked into scanner. ANy suggestions ? I cannot afford a new scanner and my graduate student needs this to complete their research. Any help much appreciated ! Epson Scanner V750 Pro w/light spot superimposed 61e8ae97-cae5-4dd3-ad44-dbac31af4684?upload=true.jpg Epson Scanner V750 Pro w/light spot superimposed 41bf7bc4-eb25-4b98-bf6e-05b7b2d84b7b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Kirk_705, Jul 24, 2019
  2. ARichard Win User

Epson 1200 scanner now working! Very pleased.

Worked perfectly,
    • Installed 2400 series driver (when it asked what model I had I also picked, 1270 and 4180 since these had the Slide scanner interface I thought it might add a few extra drivers)
    • Restarted PC
    • Needed to use Device manager 'Updated driver'
    • Assign 2400 driver. (See attached image)
    • Be sure scanner is powered on so it appears in device manager.

Tested the Slide scanner attachment, I used PRO mode and it was discovered.
    I had to use the plastic blackout slide holder (for masking the slide) to find the slide though.

Epson Scanner V750 Pro w/light spot superimposed [​IMG]

Hope this helps others, Thanks again for the step by step! Epson Scanner V750 Pro w/light spot superimposed :)

ARichard, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

I'll walk you though the steps I do to install my Perfection 1200. I have to do this periodically for some reason to reestablish the 'non-standard' Perfection 2400 driver.

1. Right click on the scanner in Device Manager (as Admin) and select Update Driver. Then select the option to browse my computer for driver software.

2. Then select Let me pick from a list of device drivers....

3. Select Imaging Devices from the next list.

4. Finally, select the correct Epson driver you have installed then click Next. If it isn't listed then something has gone wrong with the driver installation.

5. Hopefully, the scanner should now work?

Steve C, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Epson Scanner V750 Pro w/light spot superimposed

Unable to finish Installation of Epson Perfection V750 pro Driver software : Windows 10 64 bit

Dear support.

I have a Epson perfection V750 pro. Worked fine with windows 7 , installed windows 10 last year, worked ok, then stopped working some months ago.

Tried uninstalling and re installing drivers and software.

Driver will not re install, this is what happens

If I go directly to the Epson file.epson3765574eu.exe> and click

Get normal dialogue for allowing permission to install

• Winzip self extractor
    • Setup
    • Next
    • License agreement > accepted
    • Starts to install with progress bar moving
    • 2/3 rds of way across crashes with following message
    • An error occurred during set up. Restart your computer, then run setup again
    Then have to re start machine, go through process, no luck

Have tried

When scanner is connected, if I go to device manager > other devices>under Epson scanner there is yellow! > Drivers for this device are not installed. (code 28)

When I click on update driver > on web > ‘Windows could not find driver software’

Tried manual installation in this dialogue >

I uploaded a file from Epson > epson3765574eu.exe > does not respond

I have also tried right clicking on .exe file and running in compatibly mode. Dialogue box does not offer me windows 10. (software downloaded last week)

I have run trouble shooting

• Hardware and sound
    • ‘Find and fix problems’
    • ‘Detecting problems’
    • Install a driver for this device
    • The driver for Epson scanner is not installed. Install latest driver for the device
    • ‘Apply this fix’
    • ‘Resolving problems’
    • ‘Scanning for software’
    • Result
    • Epson scanner doesn’t have a driver: Not fixed
    • Your PC must be restarted: detected
    • Hardware changes might not have been detected: Fixed
    • Machine re started, has no effect, driver not installed
    I have done a lot of (Probably unwise) fiddling in the twain folder trying to clean out any old Epson folders that may have stopped the installation, no effect

System in PC windows 10: 64 bit. Fully up to date

Anti-Virus is Kaspersky have tried with anti virus off, has no effect.

I have all the original installation disks, same problem

Please help me with any advice that you may have.

TimWilliams_00001, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Epson Scanner V750 Pro w/light spot superimposed

1. Epson Scanner V750 Pro w/light spot superimposed - Similar Threads - Epson Scanner V750

2. Epson Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Scanner: My Epson WF3520 scanner won't work with my new Windows 10 laptop. It does fine on my old Windows 7 laptop. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-scanner/1588806c-5783-4df2-b664-59662731cdf3
  3. V600 Epson scanner

V600 Epson scanner: I have a computer with window 10 and have downloaded drivers for Epson V600 scanner. It fails to work. Googled the problem and other people have the same issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v600-epson-scanner/9763feef-93af-452f-8c14-eb60e252c7fa
  4. Epson scanner

Epson scanner: Scanner stopped working. It will scan one item when I first log in then I get an error message each time I try to scan further items. Telling me the scanner is not connected. Have tried to follow the advice to connect it using the help section but none of what I am told to do...
  5. windows spot light not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows spot light not working: Hi, Despite many attempts my windows spotlight is definitely not working. I am still only getting a static background without being able to change.... Isn't there any way to solve this?...
  6. widows spot light

in Windows 10 Customization
    widows spot light: I have tried everything on the internet to get this feature to work and nothing has. I tried deleting content manager asset file and folder I deleted setting and roaming file and folder I tried windows key +L . I get one picture of a person camping by a lake in the mountains...
  7. Windows spot light

Windows spot light: I can't find option for enabling windows spot light. I want to get change when ever I open the pc but there is no option for windows spot light. I have checked every possible way...
  8. windows spot light

windows spot light: When I boot up my lap top I changed the settings so I would not need to use my password every time I use the thing.Now that I finally finally got windows spot light to work right half the time .iT SAYS LIKE WHAT YOU SEE I CHECK YES AND THEN I NEED MY PASSWORD TO SIGN INTO...
  9. windows spot light

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows spot light: I went to run box typed in netplwiz and turned off sign in with password and it works.Now when windows spot light comes on start screen and ask if I like what I see.After I answer whatever.I need to sign in with my password to get back to desk top.The neyplwiz thing does not...
  10. Windows 10 Spot Light Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Spot Light Photos: Is it illegal to post Windows 10 Spot Light Photos on Face Book? Do I need written permission for Microsoft & the photographer to do so? The photos are so great I know many people who would enjoy see them!...