Windows 10: Epson Scanner will not Save to Computer

Discus and support Epson Scanner will not Save to Computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having extreme difficulty saving a file to my computer. I have done this a million times before. I have reset everything and even re-downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EmilyStanislaw, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Epson Scanner will not Save to Computer

I am having extreme difficulty saving a file to my computer.

I have done this a million times before. I have reset everything and even re-downloaded software.

Please help!

:)

EmilyStanislaw, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

I'll walk you though the steps I do to install my Perfection 1200. I have to do this periodically for some reason to reestablish the 'non-standard' Perfection 2400 driver.

1. Right click on the scanner in Device Manager (as Admin) and select Update Driver. Then select the option to browse my computer for driver software.

Epson Scanner will not Save to Computer [​IMG]

2. Then select Let me pick from a list of device drivers....

3. Select Imaging Devices from the next list.

4. Finally, select the correct Epson driver you have installed then click Next. If it isn't listed then something has gone wrong with the driver installation.

5. Hopefully, the scanner should now work?

Steve C, Feb 19, 2019
  3. ARichard Win User
    Epson 1200 scanner now working! Very pleased.

Worked perfectly,
    • Installed 2400 series driver (when it asked what model I had I also picked, 1270 and 4180 since these had the Slide scanner interface I thought it might add a few extra drivers)
    • Restarted PC
    • Needed to use Device manager 'Updated driver'
    • Assign 2400 driver. (See attached image)
    • Be sure scanner is powered on so it appears in device manager.

Tested the Slide scanner attachment, I used PRO mode and it was discovered.
    I had to use the plastic blackout slide holder (for masking the slide) to find the slide though.

Hope this helps others, Thanks again for the step by step! Epson Scanner will not Save to Computer :)

ARichard, Feb 19, 2019
  4. xwray Win User

Epson Scanner will not Save to Computer

Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

Thanks Steve...I performed these steps *exactly* as well as with the 4870 drivers. Nothing is working. I have just about concluded that for whatever reason my Win10 install (from the "free" upgrade version) and the 4870 just aren't compatible. I just now reinstalled Win7 on a spare drive and installed the drivers without incident.
    I didn't really want to switch to Win10 anyhow what with all of it's privacy concerns and only did so because of the ongoing windows update issues with Win7. When it unilaterally decided to rename one of my folders screwing up my photo links I nearly removed it then and there. There's a lot more about Win10 I do not like and I'm probably going to toss it and go back to 7 permanently.

xwray, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Epson Scanner will not Save to Computer

1. Epson Scanner will not Save to Computer - Similar Threads - Epson Scanner Save

2. Epson L5190 Scanner Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson L5190 Scanner Lagging: Can someone please assist me. I have a problem on my Epson L5190 or my windows 10 pc. Whenever I started clicking Windows Fax and Scan, and then click on New Scan my pc just freeze and it won't proceed to scanning. And whenever I also go to Control Panel-Devices and Printers,...
  3. Epson Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Scanner: My Epson WF3520 scanner won't work with my new Windows 10 laptop. It does fine on my old Windows 7 laptop. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-scanner/1588806c-5783-4df2-b664-59662731cdf3
  4. my epson scanner will not work

my epson scanner will not work: I updated from win 7 to win 10 now my epson xp 202 scanner will not work the printer works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-epson-scanner-will-not-work/d99d586d-1b82-4ea7-bfa8-5ef8e358e182
  5. V600 Epson scanner

V600 Epson scanner: I have a computer with window 10 and have downloaded drivers for Epson V600 scanner. It fails to work. Googled the problem and other people have the same issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v600-epson-scanner/9763feef-93af-452f-8c14-eb60e252c7fa
  6. Epson scanner

Epson scanner: Scanner stopped working. It will scan one item when I first log in then I get an error message each time I try to scan further items. Telling me the scanner is not connected. Have tried to follow the advice to connect it using the help section but none of what I am told to do...
  7. Epson sx200 Printer Scanner

Epson sx200 Printer Scanner: I recently purchase a new PC with Win 10. My Printer/Scanner worked perfectly with Win 7 but now I only get a generic Windows interface and not the Epson Creativity suite that I used to control the scanner in win 7. I have tried updating drivers but I still can't get the...
  8. Epson WF-2540 scanner

Epson WF-2540 scanner: Unable to connect to scanner. Any help would be appreciated. I'm technology challenged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-wf-2540-scanner/60973b78-e8fb-4a3f-a9dc-37c7ccd120a1
  9. Epson CX7400 scanner will not start

Epson CX7400 scanner will not start: I have an HP 15 Notebook PC with a Epson CX7400 All in One Printer, Scanner. When I click the icon, I get an error message saying that the scanner can not open and directs me to run a trouble shooter. I open it and it asks questions like make sure the usb is connected and it...
  10. Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner

Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner: Hi, has anyone been able to get the Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner to work with Windows 10 64bit 28479

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson scanner is not saving scan to computer

2. hoew o find epson scanned files on pc

3. epson scan unable to save scanned files

4. unable to save scanned files epson,
  5. epson scan 2 unable to save scanned files,
  6. epson es50 wont save file,
  7. nu vot,
  8. epson xp645 unable to save scanned files,
  9. epson printer will not scan to computer,
  10. epsom priner et-2600 wants to sve ,
  11. why wont epson scansmart save my file,