Windows 10: Epson Scanner Windows 10

Discus and support Epson Scanner Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Scanner not recognized Windows 10: "Fool" your PC by replacing the 2450 driver (32 bit, etc) that does'nt work by the 4990... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephanieForsyth, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Epson Scanner Windows 10

Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Scanner not recognized Windows 10:

"Fool" your PC by replacing the 2450 driver (32 bit, etc) that does'nt work by the 4990 driver, and changing the scanner's name.

The solution is pretty simple.

1. Unplug the scanner communication cable (usb, etc) from the computer.

2. Go to the 4900 Driver Setup driver page for the Epson 4990, (https://epson.com/Support/Scanners/Perfection-Series/Epson-Perfection-4990-Photo/s/SPT_B11B175012)

3. Download, unzip, and install the driver by clicking the default selection in each dialog box presented.

4. Plug the 2450 into the computer. Windows will not find the driver.

5. Click the Windows start button, type ' device manager ' in the search bar, then click Device Manager.

6. Right click the EPSON Scanner device and select Update Driver Software.

7. Click 'Browse my computer for driver software'.

8. Click 'Let me pick from a list of devices on my computer'.

9. Select 'Imaging Devices' and click Next.

10. Choose Epson in the Manufacturer column and EPSON Perfection 4990 in the Model column.

11. Click Next, then Yes, let the software install, then Close.

Done! The scanner should now show up under Imaging Devices.

Sometimes when Windows 10 does a update the scanner won't work. Simply repeat the process.

:)

StephanieForsyth, Sep 14, 2019
  2. ARichard Win User

Epson 1200 scanner now working! Very pleased.

Worked perfectly,
    • Installed 2400 series driver (when it asked what model I had I also picked, 1270 and 4180 since these had the Slide scanner interface I thought it might add a few extra drivers)
    • Restarted PC
    • Needed to use Device manager 'Updated driver'
    • Assign 2400 driver. (See attached image)
    • Be sure scanner is powered on so it appears in device manager.

Tested the Slide scanner attachment, I used PRO mode and it was discovered.
    I had to use the plastic blackout slide holder (for masking the slide) to find the slide though.

Epson Scanner Windows 10 [​IMG]

Hope this helps others, Thanks again for the step by step! Epson Scanner Windows 10 :)

ARichard, Sep 25, 2019
  3. DeliriousDenny, Sep 25, 2019
  4. skip212 Win User

Epson Scanner Windows 10

Epson 1200 scanner now working! Very pleased.

Hi Steve,
    I have the Epson Perfection 1260 Scanner. I tried your suggestion installing the 2400 drivers, they installed, but the scanner will not run... Any other suggestions? I am running windows 10
    Thank you much.

skip212, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Epson Scanner Windows 10

1. Epson Scanner Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Epson Scanner

2. After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...: After upgrading to windows 11, my Epson ES-500WR Scanner has a delay of 45 seconds from the time I click on the scan button, to the time it starts feeding the papers into the scanner to be scanned. Once it starts scanning, it works perfectly... I have uninstalled, and...
  3. After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...: After upgrading to windows 11, my Epson ES-500WR Scanner has a delay of 45 seconds from the time I click on the scan button, to the time it starts feeding the papers into the scanner to be scanned. Once it starts scanning, it works perfectly... I have uninstalled, and...
  4. Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner

Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner: I am trying to re-install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner. I located the V550 driver in Epson website, but when I try to install, I get a popup from MSoft telling me I must get driver from MS Store! When I try to install MS recommended Scanner from Store, it will not...
  5. Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner: I am trying to re-install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner. I located the V550 driver in Epson website, but when I try to install, I get a popup from MSoft telling me I must get driver from MS Store! When I try to install MS recommended Scanner from Store, it will not...
  6. Scanner won't open Epson V500 photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanner won't open Epson V500 photo: Epson scanner won't open Shows one panel but with no execution buttons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-wont-open-epson-v500-photo/4618ff37-0638-4bc5-92ae-7d295f119e96
  7. Scanner won't open Epson V500 photo

Scanner won't open Epson V500 photo: Epson scanner won't open Shows one panel but with no execution buttons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-wont-open-epson-v500-photo/4618ff37-0638-4bc5-92ae-7d295f119e96
  8. Scanner won't open Epson V500 photo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do I scan multiple pages in Windows 10 - Epson scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I scan multiple pages in Windows 10 - Epson scanner: In the past have successfully scanned multiple pages using Professional Mode in Epson Scan - until a Microsoft upgrade replaced the Epson drivers with Windows drivers. This didn't have the Epson functionality, so was an unwelcome change.I reinstarted the Epson drivers. I now...
  10. How do I scan multiple pages in Windows 10 - Epson scanner

How do I scan multiple pages in Windows 10 - Epson scanner: In the past have successfully scanned multiple pages using Professional Mode in Epson Scan - until a Microsoft upgrade replaced the Epson drivers with Windows drivers. This didn't have the Epson functionality, so was an unwelcome change.I reinstarted the Epson drivers. I now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson 2450 scanner driver windows 10 64 bit