Windows 10: Epson Stylus Printer Preferences Maintenance is in Arabic.

Discus and support Epson Stylus Printer Preferences Maintenance is in Arabic. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There is only one down load on the Epson Website for the Printer Driver. Epson Q & A indicates that for Windows 7,8, XP & 2000 (nothing said for W10),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by billz, Feb 26, 2017.

1. billz Win User

Epson Stylus Printer Preferences Maintenance is in Arabic.

There is only one down load on the Epson Website for the Printer Driver. Epson Q & A indicates that for Windows 7,8, XP & 2000 (nothing said for W10), but it recognises W10 and 64 bit of my son's new laptop.
    To quote "Windows has used a foreign language printer information file more commonly if you complete the Windows "Found new hardware Wizard" during the installation of the Epson Printer driver. You can resolve the issue with a full Uninstall of the Printer Driver.
    Note - Using Control Panel alone will not remove foreign language files.
    I have downloaded the same printer driver for my PC. The printer preferences are normal English There may be other problems, but I don't use my son's S20 printer.
    My questions are, 1 what else do I have to do other that use Cortana get to Uninstall/install window and remove the Epson Files to completely remove this foreign language file - after doing whatever is also suggested.
    The what do I do wrong by going on to the Epson website and get to the download Printer driver file and presumably unzip it somehow if it is zipped.

:)

billz, Feb 26, 2017

2. how do I check my ink levels on my printer Epson DX5050 it did it automatically until Micro soft updated my computer

Press Windows key + R

Type: control printers

Hit Enter

Right-click your Epson printer’s name and click “Properties” on the submenu. Click “Printing Preferences” and then click the “Maintenance” tab.

Click the icon next to Epson Status Monitor. Your printer’s ink levels graphic appears under the heading “Ink Levels.” Click the “OK” button to close Epson Status Monitor. Click the “OK” button to close your Epson printer’s Printing Preferences dialog box.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 26, 2017
  3. J&N2016 Win User
    J&N2016, Feb 26, 2017
Thema:

Epson Stylus Printer Preferences Maintenance is in Arabic.

1. Epson Stylus Printer Preferences Maintenance is in Arabic. - Similar Threads - Epson Stylus Printer

2. Epson L220 Printer maintenance tab not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson L220 Printer maintenance tab not showing: I am sadly unable to view the maintenance menu to clean my printer. I have tried accessing this maintenance feature through many ways but failed to do so....
  3. Epson L220 Printer maintenance tab not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson L220 Printer maintenance tab not showing: I am sadly unable to view the maintenance menu to clean my printer. I have tried accessing this maintenance feature through many ways but failed to do so....
  4. Epson Printer Maintenance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Printer Maintenance: Hi. Why doesn't my Epson Stylus CX3800 Printer show printer maintenance in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-maintenance/c09557be-b729-444a-a81a-a69a4207a25f
  5. Epson Printer Maintenance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson Printer Maintenance: Hi. Why doesn't my Epson Stylus CX3800 Printer show printer maintenance in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-maintenance/c09557be-b729-444a-a81a-a69a4207a25f
  6. Epson Printer Maintenance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Epson Stylus SX215 Printer.

Epson Stylus SX215 Printer.: My Epson Stylus SX215 printer has suddenly stopped printing black and despite cleaning nozzles several times only the other colour patterns print but no black. Black cartridge is low but as there is ink still in it I can't change cartridge. I've tried clicking on remove...
  8. Epson stylus DX8400

Epson stylus DX8400: Epson stylus DX8400 shows as unspecified in 'device and printers' windows 10. Anyone got a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-stylus-dx8400/6218b636-7189-4965-8d68-a1119508b9bd
  9. Printer problems Epson Stylus SX15

Printer problems Epson Stylus SX15: My printer is not printing blue ink and despite cleaning nozzles etc. Ink levels are ok but a bit low and cartridge has been in some time. I decided to change cartridge anyway but it won't let me get onto the change cartridge command so I can't access cartridges. Any ideas?...
  10. Epson Stylus PHOTO PX710W Printer

Epson Stylus PHOTO PX710W Printer: Hello windows10 was updated last Saturday on my laptop and my printer did not work, I have tried to reinstall using disc provided but when I insert disc in the slot no notification appear on screen except a message to scan disc before accessing contents. any suggestions on...