Windows 10: Epson SX 130 Mystery

Discus and support Epson SX 130 Mystery in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer is an Epson SX 130. It prints from a scan, or photocopies, or from a printed page in My Documents that I have saved from a magazine. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Glasgow Al, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Epson SX 130 Mystery

My printer is an Epson SX 130. It prints from a scan, or photocopies, or from a printed page in My Documents that I have saved from a magazine.

It won't 'print' from Word or WordPad. I deleted Word and installed a free comparable site called TextMaker, it won't print from that either.

The strange thing is that when trying to print a document I have written, the printer goes through the motions of printing, ie the paper drops into place and the carriage moves, then out comes a blank sheet of paper.

I have Windows 10 and everything worked well until Tuesday 29th Jan 2019.

I have went through the Epson fault finding system and can't find out what the problem is.

Anyone know?

:)

Glasgow Al, Feb 4, 2019
  2. WildOne Win User

epson perfection 1640su photo

WildOne, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Ruth2340 Win User
    How do I uninstall Epson Connect130 in Windows 10?

After Upgrading to Windows 10, I put in a New Epson XP 320 Printer 2 months ago.

I don't like the printer so I began uninstalling it. When I click on the Main Epson in Add/Remove programs it would not uninstall, so I started with the Scan, then all the other ones listed. Updates for Epson, Manual, Photo; there were a total of 5. They
    all uninstalled fine, but there is one left which says Epson Connect 130. It also shows that it has been unavailable since Feb 17 this month. Probably why it won't uninstall, but shows that it is using MB's. I started the uninstall process today Feb 28.
    I sent a message to Epson about it today, but it will take several days to hear back and I have a new HP Prinnter (should have stayed with HP) that I want to install, but worried with that Epson Connect still in there it might cause me an issue. Anyone have
    any ideas about that?

Epson contacted me through my email. Suggesting I still had jobs sitting in the printer. Epson gave me step by step instructions how to check that through administrative process. Start, Security and Maintenance, Administrative Tools, DBL click Print
    Spooler, Properties, Go to Gen'l Tab, be sure set to Automatic, if not running click restart then OK. By doing all that I was then able to go to Add/Remove and Uninstall the Printer. All is fine now.

Ruth2340, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Dude Win User

Epson SX 130 Mystery

Dude, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Epson SX 130 Mystery

1. Epson SX 130 Mystery - Similar Threads - Epson 130 Mystery

2. Mysterious User

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mysterious User: I came across a mysterious user account on my PC called KCAV1_m0f3hql. When I tried to delete it I was told the folder was open; It`s 5.62 GBs. The name does not appear in the Control Panel under Users Name. It only appears under User Profiles. Where did it come from? I...
  3. mysterious turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    mysterious turn on: I turn off my PC at night, but occasionally find that it is on in the morning. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mysterious-turn-on/34eaa1d9-6303-4e5e-8d53-972eaec90cb8
  4. Error: "chkdsk $130 is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: "chkdsk $130 is incorrect": Hi.... So my disk was running at 100% in the task manager and i ran a health scan on drive c: by going to "this pc" right clicking on drive C "properties" "tools" "check" "scan drive" but this didn't work and i went for the chkdsk option. By running the cmd prompt with...
  5. With the Epson SX 215 on Windows 10, The instruction tabs do not exist. I have spoken with...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    With the Epson SX 215 on Windows 10, The instruction tabs do not exist. I have spoken with...: On Windows 10, I cannot Check In Levels/Check Nozzles/ Clean Heads, whereas on Windows 7 this was not a problem. The maintenance instruction tabs do not exist. I have spoken to Epson and been referred to Microsoft. Can anybody help ?...
  6. HP DesignJet 130 not printing

HP DesignJet 130 not printing: Please help! My HP DesignJet 130 printer has stopped working. Exhausted all troubleshooting options that I could think about or find. Nothing works. Please HELP urgently. I have tested the printer on Windows 8.1 laptop and it works, so the hardware is not faulty. It...
  7. olympus VG-130?

olympus VG-130?: With windows 7, the camera was automatically detected and I was able to save the images. Now I have wind 10, connected the camera via USB, there is a sound but it does not appear. olympus VG-130 einrichten?
  8. Mystery recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery recovery: 80Gb 'spinning disk' HDDs that were viable in the PC I'm writing this post from, became undetectable by it. But if connected to another PC, they were 'viable'. In this other PC, I cloned to one of them, and that one is now visible in this PC again. Can anyone make sense of...
  9. mystery minimizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mystery minimizing: For about 6 months now, the active window on my machine will randomly be no longer active. Chrome windows turn gray and I have to click back to them, fullscreen games get minimized, fullscreen movies lose the fullscreen view and I can see the taskbar. I have run disk cleanup,...
  10. Mystery organization...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mystery organization...: Hello everyone, Recently I wanted to change my lock screen image. But now some settings for lock screen personalization are grayed out! It also says *Some settings are managed or hidden by your organization. Now, I am not connected to an organization or school. Well school...