Windows 10: Epson V370 Flatbed Scanner Software not opening after Windows 10 update.

Discus and support Epson V370 Flatbed Scanner Software not opening after Windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had an issue in July with the EPSON Drivers not opening and allowing use of my EPSON Flatbed Scanner V370 Photo. They same thing happened again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michael Ingalls, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Epson V370 Flatbed Scanner Software not opening after Windows 10 update.

I had an issue in July with the EPSON Drivers not opening and allowing use of my EPSON Flatbed Scanner V370 Photo.

They same thing happened again. I had reinstalled the drivers from the Epson site, and also from the supplied disc, but the software would not load.

I have Windows 10 Home version 1803 OS Build 17134.407

I have seen numerous "possible" fixes, including that I should go back to a previous Windows 10 build, but I am not comfortable with that.

I'm happy to say that after spending three different phone calls to EPSON Support at 562-276-4382 both in Manila and Long Beach, I have gotten the issue resolved. Of course , in the first call, I had to verify many things, like firewall installation (?) , unplugging the power, the USB cable, turning it on and off , reinstalling the software, etc....they then gave me a Reference Number and I was sent to Level two support, where it was determined that a Registry Cleaning was necessary. Another Reference Number and another Level 2 Support Tech and Registry Cleaning, removing all of the EPSON scan files, reloading the Drivers, everything seems to be working again.

I wanted to post this, to show others with EPSON problems that I ended up having three different calls, with a total of 98 minutes involved, to correct the problem....BUT I didn't have to buy another Flatbed Scanner, which probably wouldn't have corrected the problem.

Not to Preach To The Choir . . . .but I always have a large notepad with everything written down that I have done, turn off all distractions, write down the date and times that I call, try to use the name of the support person occasionally, keep it a little personal, use the speakerphone on my Cell, make more notes of what they tell me to do and above all, be patient.

Mike in Michigan.

:)

Michael Ingalls, Nov 20, 2018

2. Epson V370 scanner not working

*O.T.> Epson V370 scanner

I have Windows 10 the Epson V370 has worked earlier but not now, I don't want to go back to an earlier version of Windows. Where should i go for a driver update, ie a safe place?

MargotLindsay_609 and MargotLindsayXS., Nov 20, 2018
  3. WingOWong Win User
    Drivers for Epson V370

Drivers for Epson V370 will not load via installation disc or at product webpage running Windows 10

WingOWong, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Epson V370 Flatbed Scanner Software not opening after Windows 10 update.

Software/Drivers for Epson Perfection 1670 scanner using Win 10

Does anyone know of any software/drivers that will work with an Epson Perfection 1670 scanner using Windows 10 ?
    There is none on the Epson website listed for Windows 10.

Jack

CoastalJack, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Epson V370 Flatbed Scanner Software not opening after Windows 10 update.

1. Epson V370 Flatbed Scanner Software not opening after Windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Epson V370 Flatbed

2. What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11: I need a home flatbed scanner that will do documents and color photos - with photo correction software that will work with Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-flatbed-scanners-work-with-windows-11/3d433934-f5c6-4982-bb0e-0340861dfebf
  3. What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11: I need a home flatbed scanner that will do documents and color photos - with photo correction software that will work with Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-flatbed-scanners-work-with-windows-11/3d433934-f5c6-4982-bb0e-0340861dfebf
  4. Epson scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson scanner: Scanner stopped working. It will scan one item when I first log in then I get an error message each time I try to scan further items. Telling me the scanner is not connected. Have tried to follow the advice to connect it using the help section but none of what I am told to do...
  5. New Epson Perfection V370 Scanner

New Epson Perfection V370 Scanner: New scanner is not recognised Windows 10 64bit ! Tried loads of suggestions from the net etc etc but no success, error crode 43 and usb devise not recognised ! Any suggestions welcome please, using a Dell Latitude Laptop, all software/drivers seem to be latest...
  6. Epson Scanner Windows 10

Epson Scanner Windows 10: Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Scanner not recognized Windows 10: "Fool" your PC by replacing the 2450 driver (32 bit, etc) that does'nt work by the 4990 driver, and changing the scanner's name. The solution is pretty simple. 1. Unplug the scanner communication cable...
  7. Epson WorkForce WF-3530 scanner options will not show 'adf' only 'flatbed'.

Epson WorkForce WF-3530 scanner options will not show 'adf' only 'flatbed'.: Epson WorkForce WF-3530 scanner options will not show 'adf' only 'flatbed'. I can only scan individual sheets which is driving me mad. I have tried reinstalling the scanner, the scanner suite, and restarted et al. I am usinfWindows Fax and Scan. Is there not an Epson...
  8. Epson XP760 Scanner Software Will Not Start

Epson XP760 Scanner Software Will Not Start: Hello. OS Windows 10Pro version 1809 OS Build 17763.475 Scanner driver 4.0.1.1 I have a XP760 and the scanner shortcut has stopped working. When I click on the shortcut its icon flickers on the taskbar but the software does not open. I have uninstalled it and...
  9. Epson XP760 Scanner Software Not Starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson XP760 Scanner Software Not Starting: Hello. OS Windows 10Pro version 1809 OS Build 17763.475 Scanner driver 4.0.1.1 I have a XP760 and the scanner shortcut has stopped working. When I click on the shortcut its icon flickers on the taskbar but the software does not open. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled...
  10. Drivers for a parallel flatbed scanner.

Drivers for a parallel flatbed scanner.: Good evening. My friend has an old Cannon flatbed scanner (canoscan fb620p). He bought a parallel to USB port, but it still won't work, he cannot find drivers for it for Windows 10 on the Canon site. Are there some sort of generic or legacy drivers that can be loaded to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson v370 windows 10 problems

2. does epson v370 scanner run with windows 10

3. epson scanner v370 does not start software

4. epson perfection v370 window not opens,
  5. epson v370 scanner not seen in windows 10,
  6. problems epson v370,
  7. epson ve370 scanner problems,
  8. v370 win10 failure,
  9. v370 photo windows 10 will not open