Windows 10: Epson WF-2830 Printer Settings.

Discus and support Epson WF-2830 Printer Settings. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to get a new Epson WF-2830 printer to save the 2 sided printer setting as default. When I make the change the Apply box never highlights. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Winuser, May 4, 2021.

1. Winuser Win User

Epson WF-2830 Printer Settings.

I'm trying to get a new Epson WF-2830 printer to save the 2 sided printer setting as default. When I make the change the Apply box never highlights. I can only click on OK. This works for the present print job only. If I start another print job it defaults back to 1 sided printing. I have tried everything I can think of including deleting and reinstalling the driver and all the Epson software several times. Installing just the driver from Epson installs it as a scanner and using Add Printer in Windows adds a basic Windows driver with no settings. This is happening on my desktop running build 21359 and my sons computer running the latest build of Windows 10. Anyone know of a way to change the default of this printer from 1 sided to 2 sided printing permanent?

:)

Winuser, May 4, 2021
  2. sygnus21 Win User

As suspected, one is for the scanner, the other is not....

Epson WF-2830 Printer Settings. [​IMG]

First image includes the scanner, the second image does not; thus why two XP-960 printers shown in Devices and Printers.

sygnus21, May 4, 2021
  3. sygnus21 Win User

@Winuser

To amend my original post.... I just found that the 2-sided settings on mine DOES stick!!! Even after the print job is done, and the machine is powered off.

That said, my printer (Epson XP-960) is strictly wireless (Wi-Fi), and for some reason (which I can't explain), I have two Epson XP-960's in my Devices and Printers.

Anyway, the printer I use to print my documents - Epson5CC810 (XP-960) does have 2-sided chosen and it does stick. With that I would suggest you check Devices and Printers panel to see if you the same phenomenon.

Let me know.

sygnus21, May 4, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

My HP LaserJet Pro and OfficeJet Pro [both are multi-function] have the setting in Devices and Printers and right-click Printer Properties in the middle of the menu, not the bottom Properties. There is an Preferences button that has the choice for 2-sided printing, has always stayed. The settings in Print in a program such as WordPerfect, WordPro, Word, etc., are only for that time and usually only for that document.

Berton, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Epson WF-2830 Printer Settings. - Similar Threads - Epson 2830 Printer

2. Epson Printer WF Pro 4720

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Printer WF Pro 4720: My Epson printer was working well, but now only prints the job title page and not the document. Can you help? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-wf-pro-4720/050c5c1c-9ef9-4ba5-847e-6839c5898a67
  3. Cannot scan to Computer from Epson WF-2830

Cannot scan to Computer from Epson WF-2830: I have just installed the printer in subject above. When I came to scan from printer to Laptop which laptop I can see on the printer's screen I am getting invalid. OS of laptop is Windows 10. Epson Scan 2, and Epson Event manager are installed. But while when I type Epson...
  4. EPSON WF-3540 Printer

EPSON WF-3540 Printer: How can I resolve an Error notice on my EPSON WF-3540 Printer? User manual does not reference this (error) issue. Device will not print when "error" is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-wf-3540-printer/a185e259-6b73-451c-bf00-565ba7d9dd75
  5. EPSON WF-3540 printer

EPSON WF-3540 printer: Anyone know how to cancel the pause mode so I may print from my WF-3540? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-wf-3540-printer/16c04df3-c8ab-4ce8-987b-3a821461bd06
  6. WF-7710 Epson printer

WF-7710 Epson printer: I just put my ink cartridges in and going to do knozzle check, it shows window that the yellow ink cartridge in not in right, says to take out and reload , I did this several times, even took all out and put back in , it still says yellow in not in correct . it snaps in with...
  7. Epson WF-3620 Printer

Epson WF-3620 Printer: Why won't my Epson WF-3620 printer work with Windows 10? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-wf-3620-printer/b8ce5d84-afe7-4aa6-b86a-5152a267dc7a
  8. Epson WF printer Communication Error

Epson WF printer Communication Error: I have Windows 10, and Epson WF 2750 all-in-one. Wifi has been set up. Trying to scan a paper and send to my laptop, it requires a USB connection. I connected USB cable and I get "Communication Error. Check if the computer is connected." I have been able to scan and print...
  9. printing with an Epson wf-2760 printer

printing with an Epson wf-2760 printer: I just started using windows 10 with this printer (Epson WF-2760) and the pages print in first to last order. I would like to print in last to first order. Is there any way to change this?...
  10. Epson WF 2530 printer

Epson WF 2530 printer: Printer will only copy from lap top in color mode. Pictures come out fine but no words will print .New cartridges installed and charge . Have cleaned head and nozzles. In doing nozzle check no black lines come out. If I try to copy or print in black &white blank sheet of...