Windows 10: Epson WF-4630

Discus and support Epson WF-4630 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get my scanner to operate correctly with Windows 10? I have tried almost everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielAmato2, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Epson WF-4630

How do I get my scanner to operate correctly with Windows 10?

I have tried almost everything.

:)

DanielAmato2, Jul 3, 2020

2. My Epson Workforce Printer WF-4630 will not print since you updated Windows 10 today! How do I get it to work?

My Epson Workforce Printer WF-4630 will not print since you updated Windows 10 today! How do I get it to work?
    My Epson Workforce Printer WF-4630 will not print since you updated Windows 10 today! How do I get it to work?

CHARLES HOGGE, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Ugo Lopez Win User
    Epson wf-4630 scanner does not communicate with windows 10

Ciao,

I'm Ugo, a volunteer willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question, In the official Epson page for your printer there are several videos and manuals for scanner configuration.

In the same page, section Contact Us, you can find technical support contacts.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/...

As long as this looks more an Epson related issue, my advice for the quickest resolution is to act this way.

Please let me know if this helped somehow.

Ciao

Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Epson WF-4630

Epson wf-4630 scanner does not communicate with windows 10

Epson wf-4630 scanner does not communicate with windows 10. The all in one printer connects and works fine just not the scanner Error message is "Cannot communicate with the scanner. Make sure the scanner is on, correctly set up and connected with
    no errors indicated". My pc tells me I have the latest printer driver installed and I have downloaded the latest driver from the Epson website and installed that. I have also tried the troubleshoot problems - hardware and sound/hardware and devices then applied
    the fix and restarted my pc, but all to no avail. I still get the "Cannot communicate" message.

Wayne1963ua, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Epson WF-4630

1. Epson WF-4630 - Similar Threads - Epson 4630

2. Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...: I found this was posted last year and locked. This has been going on for over 10 years. It is crazy. It is wrong. But, Microsoft seems to do nothing about it.Why on earth take perfectly working and totally necessary software and just delete it so the user can go through the...
  3. Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...: I found this was posted last year and locked. This has been going on for over 10 years. It is crazy. It is wrong. But, Microsoft seems to do nothing about it.Why on earth take perfectly working and totally necessary software and just delete it so the user can go through the...
  4. Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings: I've been using Epson Scan Smart with no issues on Windows 10 ever since the program was released. Recently, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and when trying to use Epson Scan Smart and attaching the scan to an email reference point, an error message, "You cannot send the email...
  5. Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings

Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings: I've been using Epson Scan Smart with no issues on Windows 10 ever since the program was released. Recently, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and when trying to use Epson Scan Smart and attaching the scan to an email reference point, an error message, "You cannot send the email...
  6. When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...: When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner functions. How can I change the way it displays so I have access to the functions?...
  7. When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...

When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...: When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner functions. How can I change the way it displays so I have access to the functions?...
  8. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  9. My Epson Workforce Printer WF-4630 will not print since you updated Windows 10 today! How...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Epson Workforce Printer WF-4630 will not print since you updated Windows 10 today! How...: My Epson Workforce Printer WF-4630 will not print since you updated Windows 10 today! How do I get it to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-epson-workforce-printer-wf-4630-will-not-print/47663b15-7353-4991-99ab-91cb6a6b9f73
  10. Printer EPSON MF 4630 EXTREMELY slow scanner SLOWER and freezes (after update(s)) PROBLEMS...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer EPSON MF 4630 EXTREMELY slow scanner SLOWER and freezes (after update(s)) PROBLEMS...: Hi, I am NOT a satisfied win 10 USER & it gets WORSE with each UNWANTED update. PRINTER (Specified in setting) EPSON MULTI-FUNCTION Workforce pro WF-4630 EXTREMELY slow, and scanner freezes ENTIRE PC ESPECIALLY since update(S) weeks ago. NB: I compared on 2 other systems:...