Windows 10: Epson WF-7720 doesn't saves the scanned documents like it used to do before.

Discus and support Epson WF-7720 doesn't saves the scanned documents like it used to do before. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Epson WF-7720 is connected to my laptop computer, and it scans documents, but after finishing the scanning it says : "Unable to save your files"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EloyEstebanez, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Epson WF-7720 doesn't saves the scanned documents like it used to do before.

My Epson WF-7720 is connected to my laptop computer, and it scans documents, but after finishing the scanning it says : "Unable to save your files" How can I fix this problem, please.

:)

EloyEstebanez, Aug 16, 2020

2. WF-7720 Epson Print and Scan download

Unable to find Epson Print and Scan download for WF-7720 Windows 10. On current printer set up

Cannot choose correct type of paper; i.e. photo paper or card stock. only plain paper

Bonnie Princess, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Sheri-D Win User
    Sheri-D, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Epson WF-7720 doesn't saves the scanned documents like it used to do before.

OldNavyGuy, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Epson WF-7720 doesn't saves the scanned documents like it used to do before.

1. Epson WF-7720 doesn't saves the scanned documents like it used to do before. - Similar Threads - Epson 7720 doesn't

2. Epson 7720 problem with Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson 7720 problem with Windows: Have not had this problem bofore so being told it might be a Windows problem. I need to change the ink cartridges and when I open the scanner cover as the manual directs me to do, the ink cover is suppose to move so I can remove the old ink cartridge. This was an automatic...
  3. Epson 7720 problem with Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson 7720 problem with Windows: Have not had this problem bofore so being told it might be a Windows problem. I need to change the ink cartridges and when I open the scanner cover as the manual directs me to do, the ink cover is suppose to move so I can remove the old ink cartridge. This was an automatic...
  4. Cannot save files using Epson Scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot save files using Epson Scan: I have been saving files using Epson scan without any problem with Windows 10. Suddenly, today, this is not possible. The Location in File Save Settings now lists 'My Documents', 'System 32' not 'Pictures', and 'Other' with 'Scans' showing as the default. 'System 32' is...
  5. Cannot save files using Epson Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot save files using Epson Scan: I have been saving files using Epson scan without any problem with Windows 10. Suddenly, today, this is not possible. The Location in File Save Settings now lists 'My Documents', 'System 32' not 'Pictures', and 'Other' with 'Scans' showing as the default. 'System 32' is...
  6. Cannot save files using Epson Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cannot save files using Epson Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Trouble scanning with Epson WF-3520

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble scanning with Epson WF-3520: I have been having trouble scanning with my Epson WF-3520. I haven't scanned any documents for a few months so I don't know when it started. When I try to scan with the Epson Scan program I get a Cannot Communicate with the Scanner error. I have no problem printing. If I go...
  9. My Epson WF-2760 won't scan.

My Epson WF-2760 won't scan.: My Epson WF-2760 won't scan. Does someone have a solution? It will print, but won't scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-epson-wf-2760-wont-scan/aa3ac091-8a6c-477a-b128-af4789603bb8
  10. WF-7720 Epson Print and Scan download

WF-7720 Epson Print and Scan download: Unable to find Epson Print and Scan download for WF-7720 Windows 10. On current printer set up Cannot choose correct type of paper; i.e. photo paper or card stock. only plain paper...