Windows 10: Epson WF3640 Printer menu does not offer duplex printing options

Discus and support Epson WF3640 Printer menu does not offer duplex printing options in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had an Epson WF3640 through Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Previously there was a menu that came up when I selected PRINT and that menu would offer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by old4X4, Jan 11, 2019.

1. old4X4 Win User

Epson WF3640 Printer menu does not offer duplex printing options

I have had an Epson WF3640 through Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Previously there was a menu that came up when I selected PRINT and that menu would offer the option to print on both sides of the paper. Since the October 2018 update that menu does not come up and there is no way to select double sided printing. How do I correct this.

I have downloaded and reinstalled the drivers from the EPSON site as recently as today and it does not make any difference.

:)

old4X4, Jan 11, 2019
  2. gallen222 Win User

Epson Workforce Printer won't duplex when on Edge

My Epson Workforce Printer works fine in Windows Explorer, but when I use Windows Edge, I click print and other options and go to a second page and click on duplex, long edge, and then OK, my computer hangs with an endless circle--it won't go back to first
    page with print command button. Please help.

gallen222, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Jizzler Win User
    Epson print cd

Normally yes, but PrintCD is an application for Epson printers to print on CD/DVD. It's not available on Epson's site.

Steve, I sent you a PM with a link to my copy.

Jizzler, Jan 11, 2019
  4. JJG10 Win User

Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print

I'm not sure this is a Windows problem. It may be an HP problem but I've not been able to get a solution on their forum so here goes a try on this forum

My HP Envy 4520 wireless network printer will not duplex print when installed on my HP Pavilion Notebook. The printer will not give me the ability to duplex print automatically. Printer preferences shows only 2 sided manually and that requires me to manually remove paper, turn it around and insert it in the printer. A pain in the neck for I do a lot of multi-page printing.

Epson WF3640 Printer menu does not offer duplex printing options [​IMG]

I will really appreciate help.

Oh, by the way the printer works fine on my Del Desktop.

Thank you very much.

JJG10, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Epson WF3640 Printer menu does not offer duplex printing options - Similar Threads - Epson WF3640 Printer

2. Epson print not offering manual double sided duplex printing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson print not offering manual double sided duplex printing on Windows 11: I've recently got a new computer and installed Windows 11. On my old computer, I was always able to select double-sided printing manual. Now the double-sided option is greyed out and manual isn't even mentioned - This is pretty essential for my work! I'm using the EPSON...
  3. Epson print not offering manual double sided duplex printing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson print not offering manual double sided duplex printing on Windows 11: I've recently got a new computer and installed Windows 11. On my old computer, I was always able to select double-sided printing manual. Now the double-sided option is greyed out and manual isn't even mentioned - This is pretty essential for my work! I'm using the EPSON...
  4. Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns: Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns pages Page number at different spot on odd and even pages. one higher than the other Top starts at different place 0n top and bottom margins One lower than the otherProblem exists for MS Word and PDF in DuplexSame document prints ok to...
  5. Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns: Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns pages Page number at different spot on odd and even pages. one higher than the other Top starts at different place 0n top and bottom margins One lower than the otherProblem exists for MS Word and PDF in DuplexSame document prints ok to...
  6. duplex printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    duplex printing: How can I get my HP OfficeJet 3830 to print duplex automatic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplex-printing/4cfd2451-0811-4275-b6f2-42e49373efb9
  7. Epson Printer will print but not scan

Epson Printer will print but not scan: My Epson will print but not scan & I've tried many to the "fix its" but for some reason it's still not working. I truly need some suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-will-print-but-not-scan/4a5644c6-f51d-420c-ad2e-1249b0084fa6
  8. Windows 10, Epson WF3640: printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Epson WF3640: printer: Windows 10, Epson WF3640: printer only prints color, how do I set default to Black with option to change to color I have tried to change printer preferences but color, black and white, or greyscale on not in the folder...
  9. CP2025dn Printer does not show duplex properties

CP2025dn Printer does not show duplex properties: Hi My printer does have duplex available but the option is not showing in my Windows 10 printer set up. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cp2025dn-printer-does-not-show-duplex-properties/f3d3f0de-699e-4bb6-9dcb-46d68945f2be
  10. Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print

Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print: I'm not sure this is a Windows problem. It may be an HP problem but I've not been able to get a solution on their forum so here goes a try on this forum My HP Envy 4520 wireless network printer will not duplex print when installed on my HP Pavilion Notebook. The printer...