Windows 10: Epson WF3640 Printer menu does not offer duplex printing options

Discus and support Epson WF3640 Printer menu does not offer duplex printing options in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had an Epson WF3640 through Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Previously there was a menu that came up when I selected PRINT and that menu would offer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by old4X4, Jan 11, 2019.

1. old4X4 Win User

Epson WF3640 Printer menu does not offer duplex printing options

I have had an Epson WF3640 through Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Previously there was a menu that came up when I selected PRINT and that menu would offer the option to print on both sides of the paper. Since the October 2018 update that menu does not come up and there is no way to select double sided printing. How do I correct this.

I have downloaded and reinstalled the drivers from the EPSON site as recently as today and it does not make any difference.

:)

old4X4, Jan 11, 2019
  2. gallen222 Win User

Epson Workforce Printer won't duplex when on Edge

My Epson Workforce Printer works fine in Windows Explorer, but when I use Windows Edge, I click print and other options and go to a second page and click on duplex, long edge, and then OK, my computer hangs with an endless circle--it won't go back to first
    page with print command button. Please help.

gallen222, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Jizzler Win User
    Epson print cd

Normally yes, but PrintCD is an application for Epson printers to print on CD/DVD. It's not available on Epson's site.

Steve, I sent you a PM with a link to my copy.

Jizzler, Jan 11, 2019
  4. JJG10 Win User

Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print

I'm not sure this is a Windows problem. It may be an HP problem but I've not been able to get a solution on their forum so here goes a try on this forum

My HP Envy 4520 wireless network printer will not duplex print when installed on my HP Pavilion Notebook. The printer will not give me the ability to duplex print automatically. Printer preferences shows only 2 sided manually and that requires me to manually remove paper, turn it around and insert it in the printer. A pain in the neck for I do a lot of multi-page printing.

Epson WF3640 Printer menu does not offer duplex printing options [​IMG]

I will really appreciate help.

Oh, by the way the printer works fine on my Del Desktop.

Thank you very much.

JJG10, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Epson WF3640 Printer menu does not offer duplex printing options - Similar Threads - Epson WF3640 Printer

2. Windows 10, Epson WF3640: printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Epson WF3640: printer: Windows 10, Epson WF3640: printer only prints color, how do I set default to Black with option to change to color I have tried to change printer preferences but color, black and white, or greyscale on not in the folder...
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex: I have a printer that does automatic duplex printing. I am working with others who also have printers with automatic duplex printing. I am preparing a booklet for an event we are having.. We were going to each 1/3 of the necessary copies on each of our printers. On 3/3, I...
  4. Epson printer

Epson printer: there is no maintenance settings and does not print any more black pages and color pages look all messed up wrong colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer/3f00a4de-aab6-49ab-89c2-49693ed7ec2a
  5. Epson XP 760 Printing Menu

Epson XP 760 Printing Menu: Prior to installing a new hard drive the printing menu for the Epson gave various printing options such as CD printing, printing from the rear tray etc. Since the new hard drive was installed, a very basic menu is now displayed with none of the above options available....
  6. print problems after installing Epson printer.

print problems after installing Epson printer.: Does anybody have any idea why when I try to print after installing an Epson stylus PHOTO RX640 on my laptop it keeps going into a save as file mode and will not let me print....
  7. epson xp 800 printer print driver unavailable

epson xp 800 printer print driver unavailable: All of a sudden my computer won't recognize my printer. It shows its connected to network and is working but printer driver unavailable. I have checked and have the most updated windows and printer updates. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works....
  8. CP2025dn Printer does not show duplex properties

CP2025dn Printer does not show duplex properties: Hi My printer does have duplex available but the option is not showing in my Windows 10 printer set up. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cp2025dn-printer-does-not-show-duplex-properties/f3d3f0de-699e-4bb6-9dcb-46d68945f2be
  9. Epson Printer SX200 will print documents but not jpeg files

Epson Printer SX200 will print documents but not jpeg files: I have an Epson SX200 Series printer and since upgrading to Windows 10 I occasionally get a strange set of symptoms:- If I load a *.doc file I can print it OK. However, if I double click on a jpeg file and open it on the desktop and then select print...... [img] I...
  10. Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print

Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print: I'm not sure this is a Windows problem. It may be an HP problem but I've not been able to get a solution on their forum so here goes a try on this forum My HP Envy 4520 wireless network printer will not duplex print when installed on my HP Pavilion Notebook. The printer...