Windows 10: Epson Workforce 645 Quit Printing

Discus and support Epson Workforce 645 Quit Printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer after reading the queries and answers at Printer won't print.. My printer still will not print; the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CptnCrunch, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Epson Workforce 645 Quit Printing

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer after reading the queries and answers at Printer won't print.. My printer still will not print; the message I always receive is, "print spooler is not running," or words to that effect. I have been working on correcting this issue for three days *Mad and finally decided I have to have some help, other than my own researching on-line for solutions. Will any one of you please give me some advice.

:)

CptnCrunch, Jan 21, 2015

2. Epson Workforce 645 printer and Windows 10 update

Windows 10 had a large update last week. After the update the Epson Workforce 645 on the network would only print borders and highlights, not text. Did a Windows diagnostic. Everything was good. Downloaded an Epson updater and installed all suggested
    updates. Neither of these things helped.

LindaMcCracken, Jan 21, 2015
  3. jsillaman Win User
    printer change command not working in windows 10

My Epson Workforce 645 works fine with an ordinary <print> command. But when I try to change settings to make it do 2-sided printing, it doesn't respond. The little "moving circle" just keeps going around. When I click "OK" several times, it will stop,
    but it hasn't changed to 2-sided printing. Any solution?

jsillaman, Jan 21, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Epson Workforce 645 Quit Printing

Thema:

Epson Workforce 645 Quit Printing

1. Epson Workforce 645 Quit Printing - Similar Threads - Epson Workforce 645

2. Epson Workforce 500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Workforce 500: Hello, I get error 43 when trying to print with my Epson Workforce 500. It says that my USB is not recognized. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-workforce-500/de9c0b4e-10f5-4710-b9cb-9b7d7114cddc
  3. Epson Workforce Pro WF 3270

Epson Workforce Pro WF 3270: HI I have a Epson Workforce Pro WF 3270 and the scanner says connect to a device i have wireless pl. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-workforce-pro-wf-3270/80fd5cf1-983d-4a83-88d4-1df5ea65088e
  4. Printing with a WF 3720 / 3725 workforce pro Epson

Printing with a WF 3720 / 3725 workforce pro Epson: Hi, I would like to adjust the scale when printing but win10 will only let me select pre scale sizes, not even % sizes can you help or advice a fix please ? Thanks Sim...
  5. Epson workforce 645 won't print: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...

Epson workforce 645 won't print: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...: As of 12/30/19, my wireless Epson Workforce 645 printer will not print from any device except the desktop to which it is connected via cable. The printer's display shows the WI-FI at full strength, the power is on, and the router is working. I have looked at the device...
  6. Epson Workforce 320 printer - not connecting

Epson Workforce 320 printer - not connecting: I have attempted to use my Epson Workforce 320 printer with me HP computer using windows 10 home edition. I continue to get a "unable to connect" message. I have followed all of the troubleshoots, updates and device checks. I've tried removing the device from the computer,...
  7. Epson Workforce Pro WF3725 multi function printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Epson Workforce Pro WF3725 multi function printer: Hi I can not get my scanner to work with the wifi function. The error comes up saying not connected to computer. The printing is fine, works every time. Hope some one can help....
  8. My Epson Workforce 845 Scanner does not work. It prints fine but it gives me a...

My Epson Workforce 845 Scanner does not work. It prints fine but it gives me a...: My Epson Workforce 845 Scanner does not work. It prints fine, but it gives me a "communication Error" when trying to use the scanner. The driver is current and it is connected to a USB 2.0 port on my Dell Inspiron 3640....
  9. Epson Workforce 2750

Epson Workforce 2750: Hello, Can anyone advise on how I can set up an Epson Workforce printer? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/epson-workforce-2750/2c726803-a91e-4ccc-956b-d46486c28fff
  10. HOW TO REGSTRATOR MY EPSON WORKFORCE WF 3640

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO REGSTRATOR MY EPSON WORKFORCE WF 3640: HOW DO I REGISTRATER MY EPSON WORKFORCE WF 360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/how-to-regstrator-my-epson-workforce-wf-3640/b8110f84-6d5d-45a2-b7f2-afd942ad8485