Windows 10: Epson workforce 645 won't print: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...

Discus and support Epson workforce 645 won't print: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As of 12/30/19, my wireless Epson Workforce 645 printer will not print from any device except the desktop to which it is connected via cable. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A. UserMc, Dec 31, 2019.

1. A. UserMc Win User

Epson workforce 645 won't print: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...

As of 12/30/19, my wireless Epson Workforce 645 printer will not print from any device except the desktop to which it is connected via cable. The printer's display shows the WI-FI at full strength, the power is on, and the router is working. I have looked at the device manager, where I found the above error message on the General tab. Under the Events tab, there is this message dated 10/8/19:

Device SWD\DAFWSDProvider\urn:uuid:cfe92100-67c4-11d4-a45f-0026ab63d305/uri:urn:uuid:cfe92100-67c4-11d4-a45f-0026ab63d305/01 requires further installation.

There is no option on the Driver tab to update drivers.

I have gone to Epson's website and looked for any new/updated drivers and found none.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer.

I have restarted my Dell Inspiron 15 multiple times.

I have run the Epson Diagnostic check.

None of the above have had any effect.

I am at the end of my limited abilities. Can someone please advise?

:)

A. UserMc, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Dude Win User
  3. Epson Workforce 645 printer and Windows 10 update

Windows 10 had a large update last week. After the update the Epson Workforce 645 on the network would only print borders and highlights, not text. Did a Windows diagnostic. Everything was good. Downloaded an Epson updater and installed all suggested
    updates. Neither of these things helped.

LindaMcCracken, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Epson workforce 645 won't print: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...

Unable to connect the scanner of Epson Workforce 435 Windows 10.

Since downloading Windows 10 I am unable to connect to the scanner of my Epson Workforce 435. It says it is unable to find the scanner even though the printing side of the Workforce 435 is OK.

Old title: Epson Workforce 435.

RayLougheed, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Epson workforce 645 won't print: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...

1. Epson workforce 645 won't print: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the... - Similar Threads - Epson workforce 645

2. Epson Workforce 500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Workforce 500: Hello, I get error 43 when trying to print with my Epson Workforce 500. It says that my USB is not recognized. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-workforce-500/de9c0b4e-10f5-4710-b9cb-9b7d7114cddc
  3. Epson Workforce Pro WF 3270

Epson Workforce Pro WF 3270: HI I have a Epson Workforce Pro WF 3270 and the scanner says connect to a device i have wireless pl. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-workforce-pro-wf-3270/80fd5cf1-983d-4a83-88d4-1df5ea65088e
  4. Printing with a WF 3720 / 3725 workforce pro Epson

Printing with a WF 3720 / 3725 workforce pro Epson: Hi, I would like to adjust the scale when printing but win10 will only let me select pre scale sizes, not even % sizes can you help or advice a fix please ? Thanks Sim...
  5. New wifi connection, Epson printer won't print!

New wifi connection, Epson printer won't print!: I'm using a Lenovo ideapad 320 and have an Epson Stylus Office BX630FW running Windows 10. I've just changed to a new personal mifi box and can't get the printer to work. Both the laptop and the printer are connected to the same network and I've tried reinstalling the...
  6. Epson Workforce 320 printer - not connecting

Epson Workforce 320 printer - not connecting: I have attempted to use my Epson Workforce 320 printer with me HP computer using windows 10 home edition. I continue to get a "unable to connect" message. I have followed all of the troubleshoots, updates and device checks. I've tried removing the device from the computer,...
  7. Currently, this hardware device is not connected in Device Manager

Currently, this hardware device is not connected in Device Manager: I was having some trouble with device on my computer and went into device manager to find out if the device is working properly in device manager and it wasn't so I fixed it, but in device manager under certain devices are showing multiple devices with the same name (See...
  8. Currently, this hardware device is not connected in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected in Device Manager: I was having some trouble with device on my computer and went into device manager to find out if the device is working properly in device manager and it wasn't so I fixed it, but in device manager under certain devices are showing multiple devices with the same name (See...
  9. Epson Workforce 2750

Epson Workforce 2750: Hello, Can anyone advise on how I can set up an Epson Workforce printer? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/epson-workforce-2750/2c726803-a91e-4ccc-956b-d46486c28fff
  10. Epson Workforce 645 Quit Printing

Epson Workforce 645 Quit Printing: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer after reading the queries and answers at Printer won't print.. My printer still will not print; the message I always receive is, "print spooler is not running," or words to that effect. I have been working on correcting this...