Windows 10: Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner

Discus and support Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 1903 1836. About 3 days ago I went to use my printer but it wasn't 'seen' on the network and I also noticed that there were no printers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bertie11, Aug 11, 2020.

1. bertie11 Win User

Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner

Windows 10 1903 1836.

About 3 days ago I went to use my printer but it wasn't 'seen' on the network and I also noticed that there were no printers showing in Device Manager.

I'm not at all sure how I got the printer to work but it was something to do with default printer. Even now, it plays up again and is a no-show in DM.

But at no time over this period has the scanner worked, even when the printer is seen, the scanner is not.

:)

bertie11, Aug 11, 2020
  2. JonZWard Win User

Epson xp-412 scanner on windows 10

I have upgraded to win 10 and have connected my Epson xp-412 with a usb cable. The wireless is disbled on the printer. I can print but cannot access the scanner using mspaint or Epson scan. Any suggestions

JonZWard, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Frielly Win User
    Epson scanner not found

Hi,

I installed a new Epson Expression 345 wifi printer / scanner. I managed to use Windows scan once but it no longer finds the printer. I have reinstalled the drivers - the printer prints fine but it will not scan and the Windows app cant see the printer.

Frielly, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner

Epson Printer Driver - XP driver installed on 10 - device not showing as printer

I inherited an Epson Stylus Pro9600(~2003) and would like to get it working for a local non-profit.

• I downloaded the last driver available from the epson site. It was for Windows XP (64-bit)
    Epson Stylus Pro 9600 - UltraChrome Ink | Epson Stylus Pro Series | Professional Imaging Printers | Printers | Support | Epson US

• Ran setup in "compatibility" mode for running the older driver and it said the driver was installed correctly.
    • Try to print and the new printer is not available to print from.
    • Checking in the control panel>hardware> "Devices and Printers" the Epson (showing as 'usb2.0 printer') is in the "unspecified Devices" section rather than the "printers" one.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

ieatgreenmen, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner

1. Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner - Similar Threads - Epson 345 printer

2. my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working: My scanner for my WF-2540 is not working. can you help i do not like the Windows 11. i would like my Windows 10 back if possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-epson-wf2540-the-scanner-is-not-working/0d1eecc1-12b9-4a40-a905-a5ad08460081
  3. my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working: My scanner for my WF-2540 is not working. can you help i do not like the Windows 11. i would like my Windows 10 back if possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-epson-wf2540-the-scanner-is-not-working/0d1eecc1-12b9-4a40-a905-a5ad08460081
  4. my printer epson WF2540 the scanner is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Scanner on Epson XP-8500 won't work under Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanner on Epson XP-8500 won't work under Win11: I have an Epson XP-8500 and since installing Win11 I cannot use the scanner. The scanner shows up in device manager, but whenever I try and use it I get an error E1460-B305 which seems to relate to USB. Worked fine in Win10 but no longer...
  6. epson xp-home printer scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    epson xp-home printer scanner: since having to do a factory reset on laptop including windows 10 the scanner on printer wont work "printer ok but cant connect to scanner". I have uninstalled scanner, re installed, used driver from disk but still no joy....
  7. Epson XP 340 printer

Epson XP 340 printer: Screen stays on "Ink our Error". Can't switch to another screen/settings. I replaced ink; still has error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-xp-340-printer/3d13276a-1af0-4823-a305-523ad707ebf1
  8. Epson sx200 Printer Scanner

Epson sx200 Printer Scanner: I recently purchase a new PC with Win 10. My Printer/Scanner worked perfectly with Win 7 but now I only get a generic Windows interface and not the Epson Creativity suite that I used to control the scanner in win 7. I have tried updating drivers but I still can't get the...
  9. Epson XP-340 Printer

Epson XP-340 Printer: I have a printer that runs out of ink very quickly. I have purchased a black ink cartridge with extra ink and want to remove access to the colours and have it print only in black. This used to be so easy years ago and now I am stuck. Any idea of how to accomplish this. I...
  10. epson xp 340 printer

epson xp 340 printer: hi have just purchased the above & generally all has gone well ,ive scanned ok but wont print on command from printer .the icon is up on task bar etc ,assume the status "use printer offline" is correct , so any ideas.thoughts please .don small...