Windows 10: Epson XP-405 Printer to Windows 10 on Levono. No printer preference options such as to...

Discus and support Epson XP-405 Printer to Windows 10 on Levono. No printer preference options such as to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have just got a new levono laptop with Windows 10. My Epson XP-405 Printer. The printer preference options has none of the previous choice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ele-mental, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Epson XP-405 Printer to Windows 10 on Levono. No printer preference options such as to...

Hello,

I have just got a new levono laptop with Windows 10. My Epson XP-405 Printer. The printer preference options has none of the previous choice options such as to choose grayscale, collate or print in reverse order etc.

How do I change these?

Many thanks.

:)

ele-mental, Jul 15, 2019

2. epson printer problems

Hi I hope this is the right forum. I have an Epson xp-405 printer up until now I have had no problems with it, it is wireless so I don't have a cable to the pc, the pc is wired to the router. I formatted my system as it didn't feel right and I had a couple of blue screens, anyway everything went okay installed everything plus all windows updates used the disk to install the printer as it downloads all the latest drivers and programs but when I tried to print with it I got this message---- Failed to communicate with the printer check that it is turned on and connected to the printer, when I done a troubleshooter from windows it could not find my printer. help I use my printer a lot. regards

cookiemonster, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Epson XP-405 Printer to Windows 10

Can't get Epson XP-405 to link with Windows 10 on Lenovo PC.

Is there a driver available?

JanetChristineThompson, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Epson XP-405 Printer to Windows 10 on Levono. No printer preference options such as to...

cookiemonster, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Epson XP-405 Printer to Windows 10 on Levono. No printer preference options such as to...

1. Epson XP-405 Printer to Windows 10 on Levono. No printer preference options such as to... - Similar Threads - Epson 405 Printer

2. epson xp-home printer scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    epson xp-home printer scanner: since having to do a factory reset on laptop including windows 10 the scanner on printer wont work "printer ok but cant connect to scanner". I have uninstalled scanner, re installed, used driver from disk but still no joy....
  3. Epson XP 340 printer

Epson XP 340 printer: Screen stays on "Ink our Error". Can't switch to another screen/settings. I replaced ink; still has error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-xp-340-printer/3d13276a-1af0-4823-a305-523ad707ebf1
  4. Epson XP-6100 Printer Issue

Epson XP-6100 Printer Issue: My Epson XP-6100 printer is having 4x6 printing problems. It stops printing almost at the end of the paper. The last quarter inch of the paper is blank, and I have to pull the photo out by hand. Please, can anyone help me?...
  5. Windows 10 and Epson printer XP-2100

Windows 10 and Epson printer XP-2100: I have been trying to install an Epson XP-2100 onto my laptop on Windows 10. It refuses to accept download of the driver from Epson and states local spooler not running. I have tried to sort this but the service list shows no problem with printer spooler. However there is a...
  6. Epson XP-340 Printer

Epson XP-340 Printer: I have a printer that runs out of ink very quickly. I have purchased a black ink cartridge with extra ink and want to remove access to the colours and have it print only in black. This used to be so easy years ago and now I am stuck. Any idea of how to accomplish this. I...
  7. epson xp 340 printer

epson xp 340 printer: hi have just purchased the above & generally all has gone well ,ive scanned ok but wont print on command from printer .the icon is up on task bar etc ,assume the status "use printer offline" is correct , so any ideas.thoughts please .don small...
  8. Re-install printer EPSON XP-630 printer

Re-install printer EPSON XP-630 printer: Please re-install my printer EPSON XP -630 PRINTER from SEIKO very important!! Please Thank you!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-printer-epson-xp-630-printer/1b1a93bb-0895-45b9-9a10-a7ff4ac2b855
  9. Epson XP-420 printer issues

Epson XP-420 printer issues: I bought a new laptop in February. I installed my Epson XP-420 printer shortly after receiving the laptop. At that point both the printer and scanner functioned . After the last update on 7-11-18 the scanner no longer functions. When I click on scan I get a message that tells...
  10. Win10 lost connection to Epson XP-405 Printer - previously no problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 lost connection to Epson XP-405 Printer - previously no problems: I have a Windows10 desktop connected by ethernet to a Huawei router (TalkTalk supplied), a laptop running Win10 and an Epson XP-405 wireless printer, both the laptop and printer connected to router wirelessly and all linked in a network and on a Home Group. The desktop and...