Windows 10: Epson XP-6000 driver won't install on latest 19H1 build

Discus and support Epson XP-6000 driver won't install on latest 19H1 build in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi folks even in "Test mode" I can't get Epson XP-6000 printer driver to install on latest Windows build (19H1) -- keep getting fail due to unsigned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Jul 9, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Epson XP-6000 driver won't install on latest 19H1 build

Hi folks

even in "Test mode" I can't get Epson XP-6000 printer driver to install on latest Windows build (19H1) -- keep getting fail due to unsigned drivers -- even in Test mode where you should be able to install anything even if it breaks the system.

Strangely enough I had no problm using the same printer on a Virtual Machine running latest 20H1 skip ahed build !!!! and I also got the firmware to update as well. Linux Host using VMWare workstation with 20H1 - printer working fine in Windows VM - printer in Network mode rather than via USB connection --100% working !!!

What do I have to do to get this printer to work on a Physical machine !!!! -- I can go back zillions of Windows releases and then go via upgrade but I shouldn't have to do it !!! --Even the epson software updater couldn't find the printer on the real machine !!!.

On the VM : Windows is 20H1 Host Linux Centos 7.6 VMWare workstation pro

Epson XP-6000 driver won't install on latest 19H1 build [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jul 9, 2019
  2. jimbo45 Win User

epson xp-6000 series current drivers available from US site

Hi folks
    For current drivers for Epson XP-6000 series printers logon to epson US site as the european site one doesn't seem to have decent support page.

Windows 10 version works fine.

Unusually for Epson they provide Linux drivers too so no trouble using these with common distros either as native system or as a VM.

I needed these too as I'm running some Windows system as a VM - no probs.

Note pre-req if using the scanner function on Linux -- you need to install package lsb - it's usually available from your package manager / repositories for your distro. OK in UBUNTU/CENTOS/MINT/OPENSUSE type distros.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 9, 2019
  3. mikek75 Win User
    epson printer driver not installing

Mmmm, only thing else I can think off is trying Windows Update, otherwise I too am clueless, LOL. I just had a look on the Epson site and they didn't even list a driver for mine under W7, but it worked in W7 when I tried it, even had the epson control panel. Well, until there was a sickening sound of broken plastic and it went west, but thats another story, LOL.

Can you test the printer on another PC by any chance?

mikek75, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Epson XP-6000 driver won't install on latest 19H1 build

epson xp 830

Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot

Scroll down

Click Printer

Click Run the Troubleshooter

When complete, restart to see if the problem is resolved.

If that does not work...

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Epson printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Epson Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Epson Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Epson XP-830 | XP Series | All-In-Ones | Printers | Support | Epson US

Epson XP-830 | XP Series | All-In-Ones | Printers | Support | Epson US

Andre Da Costa, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Epson XP-6000 driver won't install on latest 19H1 build

1. Epson XP-6000 driver won't install on latest 19H1 build - Similar Threads - Epson 6000 driver

2. Blocked from installing printer driver - Epson XP-245.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked from installing printer driver - Epson XP-245.: Just bought a new Windows 11 laptop. Trying to install my existing printer driver - Epson XP-245. Have taken it off "S" mode, but still can't install as I get the message "This file was blocked because the file does not have a valid digital signature the verifies its...
  3. Blocked from installing printer driver - Epson XP-245.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked from installing printer driver - Epson XP-245.: Just bought a new Windows 11 laptop. Trying to install my existing printer driver - Epson XP-245. Have taken it off "S" mode, but still can't install as I get the message "This file was blocked because the file does not have a valid digital signature the verifies its...
  4. Epson XP 6100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson XP 6100: I have an Epson 6100 printer connected via USB to Windows 11. It just got bricked when I tried to print an image of an H9000 on Sweetwater. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-xp-6100/02fccfce-6a79-42cf-b95a-559cce43cc5e
  5. Epson XP 6100

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson XP 6100: I have an Epson 6100 printer connected via USB to Windows 11. It just got bricked when I tried to print an image of an H9000 on Sweetwater. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-xp-6100/02fccfce-6a79-42cf-b95a-559cce43cc5e
  6. Epson Printer Driver - XP driver installed on 10 - device not showing as printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Printer Driver - XP driver installed on 10 - device not showing as printer: I inherited an Epson Stylus Pro9600~2003 and would like to get it working for a local non-profit. I downloaded the last driver available from the epson site. It was for Windows XP 64-bit...
  7. 19H1 Update won't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    19H1 Update won't install: For three days now, Windows 10 has been telling me that "Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.18362.1 (19H1_RELEASE) amd64 2019-03 (3)" is ready to install. So, I follow the instructions and restart and update the computer. The update makes it to 7% to 8% and then the computer...
  8. Trying to install printer driver for Epson XP-342

Trying to install printer driver for Epson XP-342: I've downloaded the installation software from the Epson site. When I run the Utility Setup, I get as far as "Checking currently installed printer drivers", and then the software "fails to respond." How can I get past this impasse?...
  9. Epson XP-640 won't scan

Epson XP-640 won't scan: My Epson XP-640 printer/scanner won't scan anything. It doesn't connect to my laptop by Wi Fi anymore and I get a message saying that …. 'computer)s) for the WSD scanner were not found'....
  10. epson xp-6000 series current drivers available from US site

epson xp-6000 series current drivers available from US site: Hi folks For current drivers for Epson XP-6000 series printers logon to epson US site as the european site one doesn't seem to have decent support page. Windows 10 version works fine. Unusually for Epson they provide Linux drivers too so no trouble using these with common...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson xp6000 firmware update driver wont load