Windows 10: Epson XP-640 Print Queue

Discus and support Epson XP-640 Print Queue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot seem to empty the print queue on my Epson XP-640 printer from my Lenovo Yoga laptop. Things print satisfactorily from mu HP desktop. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RogerNorquist, May 30, 2020.

1. Epson XP-640 Print Queue

I cannot seem to empty the print queue on my Epson XP-640 printer from my Lenovo Yoga laptop. Things print satisfactorily from mu HP desktop. I have tried "Cancel Document" and "Cancel All Documents" to no avail. My operating system is Windows 10.

The print queue currently says "Deleting." Turning the printer and computer off does not stop this message. Help!

:)

RogerNorquist, May 30, 2020
  2. AnnetteRR Win User

Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page".

Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page". I realize I can " print range" but I want to solve this issue. How do I fix this. I am a novice so step-by-step detailed direction would be appreciated.

AnnetteRR, May 30, 2020
  3. compiler7 Win User
    strange problem W10 Laptop with Epson xp-400 printer

I have an Epson XP 400 printer. It works great. All is fine on my W7 laptop and a W10 laptop. But my other W10 laptop is weird.

If I see something I want to print, turn on the printer, and print, it says the printer is offline.

But the document is in the print queue. If I restart the computer, it immediately recognizes the printer and the queue document gets printed right away.

Keep in mind the other computers work perfectly with the printer.

Suggestions on how to proceed?

Mel

compiler7, May 30, 2020
  4. Epson XP-640 Print Queue

Printer shows an error "a print job in the queue." in Windows 10

Epson XP 610 will not print document and shows "a print job in the queue." However, there is no print job there.

BelindaTabron, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Epson XP-640 Print Queue

1. Epson XP-640 Print Queue - Similar Threads - Epson 640 Print

2. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  3. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  4. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Epson Printer XP-640, can't scan to a flash drive

Epson Printer XP-640, can't scan to a flash drive: Although there is a USB/flash drive port, and the user guide says the printer can scan to the flash drive, there is no way to select the flash drive. It lets me choose computer, email and others but no flash drive....
  6. Win 10 Pro & Epson XP-640 Printer Installation

Win 10 Pro & Epson XP-640 Printer Installation: I have just Re-Installed my Epson XP-640 Printer USB, with Latest Software direct Install from Epson, due to the problem described below. When the Printer is Installed, its Icon does not appear in the Network Printers List - It appears as "Unspecified" Device. As a result...
  7. print queue

print queue: printed documents not deleting from queue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/b150abdb-b439-4244-abc1-cfd1ab473bb3
  8. Epson XP 760 Printing Menu

Epson XP 760 Printing Menu: Prior to installing a new hard drive the printing menu for the Epson gave various printing options such as CD printing, printing from the rear tray etc. Since the new hard drive was installed, a very basic menu is now displayed with none of the above options available....
  9. Epson XP-640 won't scan

Epson XP-640 won't scan: My Epson XP-640 printer/scanner won't scan anything. It doesn't connect to my laptop by Wi Fi anymore and I get a message saying that …. 'computer)s) for the WSD scanner were not found'....
  10. Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page".

in Windows 10 Customization
    Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page".: Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page". I realize I can " print range" but I want to solve this issue. How do I fix this. I am a novice so step-by-step detailed direction would be appreciated....