Windows 10: epson xp-home printer scanner

Discus and support epson xp-home printer scanner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; since having to do a factory reset on laptop including windows 10 the scanner on printer wont work "printer ok but cant connect to scanner". I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jeanmcpherson1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. epson xp-home printer scanner

since having to do a factory reset on laptop including windows 10 the scanner on printer wont work "printer ok but cant connect to scanner". I have uninstalled scanner, re installed, used driver from disk but still no joy.

:)

jeanmcpherson1, Jan 20, 2021
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner

Yeah, I see that's Epson-Ireland.

Got it - printer is Wi-Fi. With that... As Oscar pointed to your printer drivers you need to install the

• Driver
    • Epson Scan software
    • Epson Scan updater software
    You might also need to install the "Other Software" in the "Event Manager" software.

Also, are you sure you're looking at the main PC (the PC where you installed the software for the printer)?

Have you checked you printer's network settings?

I'd also suggest you go over the owner's manual for said printer. It can be downloaded via Oscar's link under Manual & Documentation.

Anyway if things are right you should see both scanner and printer under Device Manager as shown for my Epson XP-960 Wi-Fi printer...

epson xp-home printer scanner [​IMG]

(There are not "hidden". And the printer is powered off)

Good luck.

sygnus21, Jan 20, 2021
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner

Three things...

1. Make sure you're looking at the main PC first for the printer issue. Move to others after that.
    2. If the printer is connected by USB cable, check the connection is good (and cable ). You could also try switching USB ports.
    3. Assuming we're talking main PC - If the printer isn't showing in Device Manager that says there are no drivers... or the printer can't be seen for some reason. Goes back to drivers and/or point #2.
    I can't seem to find that printer - "Epson XP-345" on Epson's office site. Where'd you get it from?

Anyway I have an Epson XP-960 and it requires the utilities drivers for features like scanning or disk writing (labels). Here's the utilities drivers for the Epson XP-960 multi-printer.

sygnus21, Jan 20, 2021
  4. JonZWard Win User

epson xp-home printer scanner

Epson xp-412 scanner on windows 10

I have upgraded to win 10 and have connected my Epson xp-412 with a usb cable. The wireless is disbled on the printer. I can print but cannot access the scanner using mspaint or Epson scan. Any suggestions

JonZWard, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

epson xp-home printer scanner

1. epson xp-home printer scanner - Similar Threads - epson home printer

2. Epson XP 340 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson XP 340 printer: Screen stays on "Ink our Error". Can't switch to another screen/settings. I replaced ink; still has error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-xp-340-printer/3d13276a-1af0-4823-a305-523ad707ebf1
  3. Epson XP-6100 Printer Issue

Epson XP-6100 Printer Issue: My Epson XP-6100 printer is having 4x6 printing problems. It stops printing almost at the end of the paper. The last quarter inch of the paper is blank, and I have to pull the photo out by hand. Please, can anyone help me?...
  4. Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner

Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner: Windows 10 1903 1836. About 3 days ago I went to use my printer but it wasn't 'seen' on the network and I also noticed that there were no printers showing in Device Manager. I'm not at all sure how I got the printer to work but it was something to do with default printer....
  5. Epson sx200 Printer Scanner

Epson sx200 Printer Scanner: I recently purchase a new PC with Win 10. My Printer/Scanner worked perfectly with Win 7 but now I only get a generic Windows interface and not the Epson Creativity suite that I used to control the scanner in win 7. I have tried updating drivers but I still can't get the...
  6. Epson XP-340 Printer

Epson XP-340 Printer: I have a printer that runs out of ink very quickly. I have purchased a black ink cartridge with extra ink and want to remove access to the colours and have it print only in black. This used to be so easy years ago and now I am stuck. Any idea of how to accomplish this. I...
  7. Epson XP-245 printer issues

Epson XP-245 printer issues: Hi,. I've just got a new machine, and it has a fresh install of Win10 (my old PC was a Win7 upgrade to Win10). Overall its working much better, but there is one issue that is driving me nuts. When I print out on my Epson Xp-245 from Adobe Acrobat, it gets a little down the...
  8. epson xp 340 printer

epson xp 340 printer: hi have just purchased the above & generally all has gone well ,ive scanned ok but wont print on command from printer .the icon is up on task bar etc ,assume the status "use printer offline" is correct , so any ideas.thoughts please .don small...
  9. epson 1000 ics printer/scanner

epson 1000 ics printer/scanner: My Epson 1000 ics printer/scanner will print from my MS Word, etc but will not scan. The device manager can not find a driver. The disk that came with the unit will not load the scanner twain. Epson support does not contain a twain for Windows 10....
  10. Epson XP-420 printer issues

Epson XP-420 printer issues: I bought a new laptop in February. I installed my Epson XP-420 printer shortly after receiving the laptop. At that point both the printer and scanner functioned . After the last update on 7-11-18 the scanner no longer functions. When I click on scan I get a message that tells...