Windows 10: Epson XP760 Scanner Software Not Starting

Discus and support Epson XP760 Scanner Software Not Starting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. OS Windows 10Pro version 1809 OS Build 17763.475 Scanner driver 4.0.1.1 I have a XP760 and the scanner shortcut has stopped working. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roger Ground, May 14, 2019.

1. Epson XP760 Scanner Software Not Starting

Hello.
    OS Windows 10Pro version 1809 OS Build 17763.475

Scanner driver 4.0.1.1

I have a XP760 and the scanner shortcut has stopped working.

When I click on the shortcut its icon flickers on the taskbar but the software does not open.

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled and it still does not run.

I have tried running it as the administrator and it still will not run.

The printer works fine.

I can press the scan icon on the xp760 and it will scan and email a copy to my PC.

But the Epson Scan shortcut on the desktop just will not work.

Please help.

Thank you.

Roger

:)

Roger Ground, May 14, 2019

2. Software/Drivers for Epson Perfection 1670 scanner using Win 10

Does anyone know of any software/drivers that will work with an Epson Perfection 1670 scanner using Windows 10 ?
    There is none on the Epson website listed for Windows 10.

Jack

CoastalJack, May 14, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

I'll walk you though the steps I do to install my Perfection 1200. I have to do this periodically for some reason to reestablish the 'non-standard' Perfection 2400 driver.

1. Right click on the scanner in Device Manager (as Admin) and select Update Driver. Then select the option to browse my computer for driver software.

Epson XP760 Scanner Software Not Starting [​IMG]

2. Then select Let me pick from a list of device drivers....

3. Select Imaging Devices from the next list.

4. Finally, select the correct Epson driver you have installed then click Next. If it isn't listed then something has gone wrong with the driver installation.

5. Hopefully, the scanner should now work?

Steve C, May 14, 2019
  4. txstoby Win User

Epson XP760 Scanner Software Not Starting

Epson CX7400 scanner will not start

I hope this is what you are looking for

txstoby, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Epson XP760 Scanner Software Not Starting

1. Epson XP760 Scanner Software Not Starting - Similar Threads - Epson XP760 Scanner

2. Windows 10 won't let Epson scanner start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't let Epson scanner start.: Running windows 10, Epson scanner will not start. I have deleted all Epson files and reinstalled the driver , 3 times. Once with Epson on the phone. When you check the status of the scanner it says it is operating correctly something like that. When you click on the app it...
  3. Windows 10 won't let Epson scanner start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't let Epson scanner start.: Running windows 10, Epson scanner will not start. I have deleted all Epson files and reinstalled the driver , 3 times. Once with Epson on the phone. When you check the status of the scanner it says it is operating correctly something like that. When you click on the app it...
  4. Windows 10 won't let Epson scanner start.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Epson Scanner

Epson Scanner: My Epson WF3520 scanner won't work with my new Windows 10 laptop. It does fine on my old Windows 7 laptop. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-scanner/1588806c-5783-4df2-b664-59662731cdf3
  6. V600 Epson scanner

V600 Epson scanner: I have a computer with window 10 and have downloaded drivers for Epson V600 scanner. It fails to work. Googled the problem and other people have the same issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v600-epson-scanner/9763feef-93af-452f-8c14-eb60e252c7fa
  7. Epson scanner

Epson scanner: Scanner stopped working. It will scan one item when I first log in then I get an error message each time I try to scan further items. Telling me the scanner is not connected. Have tried to follow the advice to connect it using the help section but none of what I am told to do...
  8. Epson XP760 Scanner Software Will Not Start

Epson XP760 Scanner Software Will Not Start: Hello. OS Windows 10Pro version 1809 OS Build 17763.475 Scanner driver 4.0.1.1 I have a XP760 and the scanner shortcut has stopped working. When I click on the shortcut its icon flickers on the taskbar but the software does not open. I have uninstalled it and...
  9. VueScan software can't find the V600 Epson scanner

VueScan software can't find the V600 Epson scanner: I am not sure if it's a problem with windows 10 (which does not work well with Epson Scan) or with VueScan, but after suffering for 2 days with the former (Epson Scan keeps shutting down), I decided to download the free trial version of VueScan, but can't make the softeware...
  10. Epson CX7400 scanner will not start

Epson CX7400 scanner will not start: I have an HP 15 Notebook PC with a Epson CX7400 All in One Printer, Scanner. When I click the icon, I get an error message saying that the scanner can not open and directs me to run a trouble shooter. I open it and it asks questions like make sure the usb is connected and it...