Windows 10: Eq's don't work

Discus and support Eq's don't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have tried so many equalizers to get more bass but none work, i have tried so much, updating all my drivers, restoring the computer but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ilikedoodless, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Eq's don't work

I have tried so many equalizers to get more bass but none work, i have tried so much, updating all my drivers, restoring the computer but nothing works...

submitted by /u/ilikedoodless
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ilikedoodless, Mar 30, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 25, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, May 25, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Eq's don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Eq's don't work

1. Eq's don't work - Similar Threads - Eq's don't

2. EQ Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EQ Settings: How do customize the EQ settings so I can hear more bass? Trying to hear the low end of this song https://open.spotify.com/track/2dvwxlCqVgIlstxvZh4fDg?si=E29UUmLlSGOstq8aiOKXLQ&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A0YToFY7KvIyWPMp6seYKAI...
  3. EQ Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EQ Settings: How do customize the EQ settings so I can hear more bass? Trying to hear the low end of this song https://open.spotify.com/track/2dvwxlCqVgIlstxvZh4fDg?si=E29UUmLlSGOstq8aiOKXLQ&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A0YToFY7KvIyWPMp6seYKAI...
  4. Why do my EQ settings in the Media Player(Groove Music) not save when I close the window?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do my EQ settings in the Media Player(Groove Music) not save when I close the window?: This is driving me up the wall. I have a problem where once I select an EQ preset or make a custom one in Media Player (Groove Music) and then click 'Close', it keeps resetting itself eveytime. I hear a clear difference once I close the window again - the sound is much...
  5. Sound EQ settings keep getting deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound EQ settings keep getting deleted: A problem I've been having for a long, long time now and I forget to come here and ask about it Google search wouldn't turn up any info on this is my EQ settings getting deleted after some of the periodic major updates to Win10. Any PC. Sounds > Playback > Properties >...
  6. Sound EQ settings keep getting deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound EQ settings keep getting deleted: A problem I've been having for a long, long time now and I forget to come here and ask about it Google search wouldn't turn up any info on this is my EQ settings getting deleted after some of the periodic major updates to Win10. Any PC. Sounds > Playback > Properties >...
  7. Sound EQ settings keep getting deleted

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Realtek audio eq question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio eq question: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/savvy-555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5w9uc/realtek_audio_eq_question/
  9. taskkill/F/FI "status eq running"_is it safe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskkill/F/FI "status eq running"_is it safe: Hello All,I just want to know that is the code taskkill/F/FI "status eq running" safe for my system or not. If it is not, then could you please provide any details on why it is not. Thanks...
  10. taskkill/F/FI "status eq running"_is it safe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskkill/F/FI "status eq running"_is it safe: Hello All,I just want to know that is the code taskkill/F/FI "status eq running" safe for my system or not. If it is not, then could you please provide any details on why it is not. Thanks...