Windows 10: equal on the keyboard

Discus and support equal on the keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Intel Core i3 - 4030U CPU . I am having problem texting equal click on the board.Equal and plus are together where is near the backspace. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TansuBilgic, Feb 11, 2019.

1. equal on the keyboard

I am using Intel Core i3 - 4030U CPU . I am having problem texting equal click on the board.Equal and plus are together where is near the backspace. I cant find to use equal anyway . Please help me . Thank you in advance .

:)

TansuBilgic, Feb 11, 2019

2. Equals Key Wont Work

We suggest that you update the keyboard driver. You may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboards.
    • Click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Next and follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

Keep us posted.

Michael Gall, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Feb 11, 2019
  4. equal on the keyboard

Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

equal on the keyboard

1. equal on the keyboard - Similar Threads - equal keyboard

2. iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced: This is the reliability report I pulled up after I had an IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod. I cannot find any additional information regarding the technical details listed in the hardware failures listed. For further context in the reports and dates shown, I was not in possession...
  3. Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working: It could be more than those keys, but those are the ones I found having problems and can't use, I tried uninstalling drivers, updating drivers, restarting computer.It was working well in the past one year but it suddenly happened today and I would like to have a solution of...
  4. Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working: It could be more than those keys, but those are the ones I found having problems and can't use, I tried uninstalling drivers, updating drivers, restarting computer.It was working well in the past one year but it suddenly happened today and I would like to have a solution of...
  5. Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working

6. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00009 types backslash when pressing the numpad's equal...

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00009 types backslash when pressing the numpad's equal...: Hi,I have a Norwegian keyboard and everything else works fine that I've seen so far but the equals key in the numpad types a backslash instead of an equal sign. How do I change this to what should be the default? All other keys seem to be working normally, and I have already...
  7. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00009 types backslash when pressing the numpad's equal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00009 types backslash when pressing the numpad's equal...: Hi,I have a Norwegian keyboard and everything else works fine that I've seen so far but the equals key in the numpad types a backslash instead of an equal sign. How do I change this to what should be the default? All other keys seem to be working normally, and I have already...
  8. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00009 types backslash when pressing the numpad's equal...

9. How to type Does not equal sign on keyboard in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to type Does not equal sign on keyboard in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you are a coder or have the know-how of computer programming then you would know that to inculcate not equal to sign, we use “!=”. Although this does the job for you as your system is able to understand what you mean, an average human may not be able to contemplate...
  10. Window 10 Keyboard second functions mixed up, no equal sign

Window 10 Keyboard second functions mixed up, no equal sign: Hello, all my second function keys are mixed up, I mean pressing SHIFT plus OTHER CHARACTERS do not type the same character. My biggest problem is I can't get any combination to yield equal sign. I have a two weeks old new hp, window 10 laptop, any help....