Windows 10: Equalizer location.

Discus and support Equalizer location. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I plug my speakers into my computer a sound panel pops up with an equalizer section. After closing this window I have yet to find any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lord-BeerMe-Strength, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Equalizer location.

Whenever I plug my speakers into my computer a sound panel pops up with an equalizer section. After closing this window I have yet to find any way to get back to it aside from simply unplugging and plugging my speakers again thus prompting the aforementioned control panel page. Does anyone know where this page actually exists in settings?

submitted by /u/Lord-BeerMe-Strength
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lord-BeerMe-Strength, Jul 13, 2020

2. Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 13, 2020
  3. MandyShaw Win User
    Equalizer for wp7

You can help move this up Microsoft's priority list by voting for it on the feedback forum. There are already several relevant threads, e.g. http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...raphic-equalizer-for-music-playback?ref=title.

MandyShaw, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Karen Her Win User

Equalizer location.

Location setting

Hi,

This issue could occur due to incorrect location settings or it would depend on your IP address. We suggest you to check the location settings of your PC, and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Click the Start button, and select Settings.
    • Go to Privacy, and choose Location.
    • Make sure that the Location service is On.

If issue persists, then it has something to do with your IP address. It’s because the location detected depends on the location set on your IP address.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Equalizer location.

1. Equalizer location. - Similar Threads - Equalizer location

2. iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced: This is the reliability report I pulled up after I had an IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod. I cannot find any additional information regarding the technical details listed in the hardware failures listed. For further context in the reports and dates shown, I was not in possession...
  3. iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced: This is the reliability report I pulled up after I had an IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod. I cannot find any additional information regarding the technical details listed in the hardware failures listed. For further context in the reports and dates shown, I was not in possession...
  4. Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...: Hello, I've had my PC for ~4 years now and this problem has slowly gotten more frequent. BSOD typically mid-task, worst when using any type of video conferencing app. Also happens every few hours while gaming, as well as occasional BSOD even while computer is idling.I dont...
  5. Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...

Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...: Hello, I've had my PC for ~4 years now and this problem has slowly gotten more frequent. BSOD typically mid-task, worst when using any type of video conferencing app. Also happens every few hours while gaming, as well as occasional BSOD even while computer is idling.I dont...
  6. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes: I have been getting a BSOD and "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error code frequently. I have updated all drivers, run system scan to check for corrupted system files and run the windows memory diagnostic, still with no results. I have attached the dmp files for the most recent...
  7. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes: I have been getting a BSOD and "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error code frequently. I have updated all drivers, run system scan to check for corrupted system files and run the windows memory diagnostic, still with no results. I have attached the dmp files for the most recent...
  8. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. IRQL not less or equal Wins 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL not less or equal Wins 11: Hi,Can someone please help me with below issue? I have suffered this problem since last few months after some Windows upgrade.******************************************************************************* &nb...
  10. IRQL not less or equal Wins 11

IRQL not less or equal Wins 11: Hi,Can someone please help me with below issue? I have suffered this problem since last few months after some Windows upgrade.******************************************************************************* &nb...