Windows 10: Equalizer not working

Discus and support Equalizer not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As i updated to windows 11 multiple times thinking that may be microsoft fixed this issue but not. After updating realtek audio console opens just fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aman NimB, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Aman NimB Win User

Equalizer not working

As i updated to windows 11 multiple times thinking that may be microsoft fixed this issue but not. After updating realtek audio console opens just fine but i cannot able to use equalizer i tried applying default presets like rock or smnthng also i tried changing bars but still this issue persists after so many updates of windows 11 i even tried uninstalling and uninstalling the driver updating manually and automatically but noting helped me. I first updated to 11 in 2021 but as its almost half of 2022 gone already and dont wanna say but microsoft cannot able to fix this tiny issue. Please guid

:)

Aman NimB, Aug 14, 2022
  2. MandyShaw Win User

Equalizer for wp7

You can help move this up Microsoft's priority list by voting for it on the feedback forum. There are already several relevant threads, e.g. http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...raphic-equalizer-for-music-playback?ref=title.

MandyShaw, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Equalizer not working

Equalizer

Hello Karla,

Windows 10 already has a built-in equalizer but it will still depend if your sound driver supports it.

To access the equalizer, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Sound then press
      Enter
    • Select your playback device under the Playback tab and click
      Properties.
    • Go to Enhancement tab and choose Equalizer.
    • Choose the setting you like on the Settings drop-down box. You can also customize your own setting by pressing the ellipsis icon beside it.
    • Click Apply then OK to complete.

If you're not seeing the Enhancement tab, we recommend updating your sound driver from the manufacturer's website.

Update us with the results.

Devlin Sco, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Equalizer not working

1. Equalizer not working - Similar Threads - Equalizer working

2. i dont understand how it works i really need help i try to download this equalizer apo in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont understand how it works i really need help i try to download this equalizer apo in...: i dont understand how it works i really need help i try to download this equalizer apo in it keeps saying this registry value file cant be specified i sent the picture of the error i keep getting {a45c254e-df1c-4efd-8020-67d146a850e0},2 i dont know how to fix it i watched...
  3. i dont understand how it works i really need help i try to download this equalizer apo in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i dont understand how it works i really need help i try to download this equalizer apo in...: i dont understand how it works i really need help i try to download this equalizer apo in it keeps saying this registry value file cant be specified i sent the picture of the error i keep getting {a45c254e-df1c-4efd-8020-67d146a850e0},2 i dont know how to fix it i watched...
  4. My sonic studio 3 equalizer won't work on my windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sonic studio 3 equalizer won't work on my windows 11: Hello, i want to ask a question.i used to have windows 10, with my asus ROG strix G15. And i use my headphones Sony WI XB400 for my daily use. Everything went perfectly, the sonic studio 3 equalizer works, and the bass boost is doing well.But since my last update to windows...
  5. My sonic studio 3 equalizer won't work on my windows 11

My sonic studio 3 equalizer won't work on my windows 11: Hello, i want to ask a question.i used to have windows 10, with my asus ROG strix G15. And i use my headphones Sony WI XB400 for my daily use. Everything went perfectly, the sonic studio 3 equalizer works, and the bass boost is doing well.But since my last update to windows...
  6. Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working: It could be more than those keys, but those are the ones I found having problems and can't use, I tried uninstalling drivers, updating drivers, restarting computer.It was working well in the past one year but it suddenly happened today and I would like to have a solution of...
  7. Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working: It could be more than those keys, but those are the ones I found having problems and can't use, I tried uninstalling drivers, updating drivers, restarting computer.It was working well in the past one year but it suddenly happened today and I would like to have a solution of...
  8. Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working

9. My equal sign Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My equal sign Doesn't work: I'm not sure why but for some reason the equal sign on my keyboard doesn't seem to work. I've had to copy and paste equal signs online for the past year or so. I've tried fixing it in the past to no change. I've tried deleting the keyboard on the device manager and restarting...
  10. My equal sign Doesn't work

My equal sign Doesn't work: I'm not sure why but for some reason the equal sign on my keyboard doesn't seem to work. I've had to copy and paste equal signs online for the past year or so. I've tried fixing it in the past to no change. I've tried deleting the keyboard on the device manager and restarting...