Windows 10: Equalizers don't work

Discus and support Equalizers don't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Clevo N850EJ1 which admittedly doesn't have the best audio. Frequencies of about 500+ Hz just seem too loud to my ears so I've been trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by speedmeteor101, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Equalizers don't work

I have a Clevo N850EJ1 which admittedly doesn't have the best audio. Frequencies of about 500+ Hz just seem too loud to my ears so I've been trying to use equalizers to fix this. I've used Soundblaster 5 connect, Equalizer APO, Viper4Windows, and I think that's it, but none of them have any effect on the audio playback, even after drastically changing settings and enabling enhancements. I've reinstalled my drivers many times, but nothing works.

:)

speedmeteor101, Sep 13, 2018
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 13, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 13, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Equalizers don't work

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Equalizers don't work

1. Equalizers don't work - Similar Threads - Equalizers don't

2. BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Experiencing frequent crashes that only occur when I attempt to play Steam. Not certain how to debug this further. The following is the output from when I analyze the dmp file:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  3. BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Experiencing frequent crashes that only occur when I attempt to play Steam. Not certain how to debug this further. The following is the output from when I analyze the dmp file:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  4. Does anybody know what each slider does in an equalizer? I don't know how to find the right...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anybody know what each slider does in an equalizer? I don't know how to find the right...: What does each slider do?Is there a guide to help me find the right settings for this equalizer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anybody-know-what-each-slider-does-in-an/953f9a26-59c7-4337-bc31-9fd690655748
  5. Does anybody know what each slider does in an equalizer? I don't know how to find the right...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know what each slider does in an equalizer? I don't know how to find the right...: What does each slider do?Is there a guide to help me find the right settings for this equalizer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anybody-know-what-each-slider-does-in-an/953f9a26-59c7-4337-bc31-9fd690655748
  6. Does anybody know what each slider does in an equalizer? I don't know how to find the right...

7. BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal due to dxgmms2.sys failed, don't understand what driver...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal due to dxgmms2.sys failed, don't understand what driver...: Randomly get crashes during some games with: Driver Irql Not Less or Equal, dxgmms2.sys is what it claims failed.What does this belong to?link to dmp file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kVl2u8uojQlrbILEtMm1ptsbpS5i7I4w/view?usp=sharing...
  8. BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal due to dxgmms2.sys failed, don't understand what driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal due to dxgmms2.sys failed, don't understand what driver...: Randomly get crashes during some games with: Driver Irql Not Less or Equal, dxgmms2.sys is what it claims failed.What does this belong to?link to dmp file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kVl2u8uojQlrbILEtMm1ptsbpS5i7I4w/view?usp=sharing...
  9. BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal due to dxgmms2.sys failed, don't understand what driver...

10. Laptop speakers don't play video sound equally

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop speakers don't play video sound equally: I just encountered this problem about 10 minutes ago after not using my laptop for a few hours. For some reason when I play videos the sound is mostly coming from the left side, and there's only a small amount of sound coming from the right. I've tried to figure out what the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. equalizers dont work