Windows 10: Equals sign on my computer does not work?

Discus and support Equals sign on my computer does not work? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, So on my computer the equals sign doesn't work for some reason. This happened randomly and now seems not to work. Sometimes when i start my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Social Mango, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Equals sign on my computer does not work?

Hi, So on my computer the equals sign doesn't work for some reason. This happened randomly and now seems not to work. Sometimes when i start my computer up it will work until the computer is completely finished loading, if that makes sense. Please help as it is making it impossible for me to do work on excel.

:)

Social Mango, Jul 10, 2021

2. Equal sign does not work on my computer as of 2 days ago

When i press equal sign on my keyboard it does not work anymore, but the + sign will work. I unplugged and plugged the keyboard into another computer and my laptop and it works for the equal sign. I also pulled up a virtual keyboard from my computer and
    tried clicking the equal sign and it doesnt show up either.

TylerChan1, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Coda24 Win User
    equal sign not working on my Windows PC...Plus sign prints instead

Hello,

I've attempted all the previously recommended steps, and the equal sign seems to have been removed from my OS?!

If I attempt to type equal, I get the + sign instead

1) I uninstalled the Logitech K120 keyboard [device manager, uninstall HID Keyboard]. Shut Down, Rebooted, Re-installed, same issue

a) tried doing the same, but unplugging the keyboard when it shut down, rebooted, and then plugged in, but it did not solve the issue

2) I installed another keyboard [Logitech Classic 200], but it did not fix the issue.

a) followed same steps as above, uninstall, reboot, connect, no good

3) I loaded the "Virtual Keyboard"... equal sign still not working. When I press on the equal symbol, which is highlighted as "active", it still just prints the + sing.

a) Virtual Keyboard shows the equal sign as highlighted. When I press on Shift Key, it turns Blue, the Plus symbol is now highlighted (bright white), but and obviously is printing the + sign.

It's as if the equal sign just doesn't exist anymore.

Help... was working fine about 2 weeks ago.

Coda24, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Equals sign on my computer does not work?

Equals sign's not working

Equal sign is not working. It works for a period of 10 seconds when powering up and then stops working at all. I need an urgent solution. I use windows 10.

lekoaraujo, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Equals sign on my computer does not work?

1. Equals sign on my computer does not work? - Similar Threads - Equals sign computer

2. My equal sign Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My equal sign Doesn't work: I'm not sure why but for some reason the equal sign on my keyboard doesn't seem to work. I've had to copy and paste equal signs online for the past year or so. I've tried fixing it in the past to no change. I've tried deleting the keyboard on the device manager and restarting...
  3. My equal sign Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My equal sign Doesn't work: I'm not sure why but for some reason the equal sign on my keyboard doesn't seem to work. I've had to copy and paste equal signs online for the past year or so. I've tried fixing it in the past to no change. I've tried deleting the keyboard on the device manager and restarting...
  4. My equal sign Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Equalizer not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Equalizer not working: As i updated to windows 11 multiple times thinking that may be microsoft fixed this issue but not. After updating realtek audio console opens just fine but i cannot able to use equalizer i tried applying default presets like rock or smnthng also i tried changing bars but...
  6. Equalizer not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Equalizer not working: As i updated to windows 11 multiple times thinking that may be microsoft fixed this issue but not. After updating realtek audio console opens just fine but i cannot able to use equalizer i tried applying default presets like rock or smnthng also i tried changing bars but...
  7. Computer Sign in Not Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer Sign in Not Working: I changed a bunch of startup apps today to help with my high latency issue, as following in an article. I followed the instructions for a clean boot on Microsoft support. It made me restart my PC, and now I can't sign in using my pin anymore, and now it says my password is...
  8. equal sign not working on my Windows PC...Plus sign prints instead

equal sign not working on my Windows PC...Plus sign prints instead: Hello, I've attempted all the previously recommended steps, and the equal sign seems to have been removed from my OS?! If I attempt to type equal, I get the + sign instead 1 I uninstalled the Logitech K120 keyboard [device manager, uninstall HID Keyboard]. Shut Down,...
  9. I cannot type an equals sign on my computer, but I can type a +

I cannot type an equals sign on my computer, but I can type a +: This issue started a few weeks ago and I still have not solved it. Basically, I cannot type an equals sign on my computer. However, shift + equals does type a + sign normally. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers (I have a razer deathstalker keyboard). Nothing has...
  10. Equal sign does not work on my computer as of 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Customization
    Equal sign does not work on my computer as of 2 days ago: When i press equal sign on my keyboard it does not work anymore, but the + sign will work. I unplugged and plugged the keyboard into another computer and my laptop and it works for the equal sign. I also pulled up a virtual keyboard from my computer and tried clicking the...