Windows 10: Equipment

Discus and support Equipment in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can someone recomend the best middle of the road setup for Microsoft Flight simulator 2020? i need everything from the computer to controls.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RichardSmithNX, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Equipment

Can someone recomend the best middle of the road setup for Microsoft Flight simulator 2020?

i need everything from the computer to controls.

:)

RichardSmithNX, Dec 15, 2020
  2. jagd Win User

TechPowerUp Deploys New PSU Testing Equipment

Nice equipment and nice step forward for TPU ,good luck at new reviews.

3. R9
    r9 Win User
    Can some one recommend online store for Soldering equipment ?

Also can some one put list of needed equipment for BGA reball. Thanks in advance.

4. Equipment

Printing error code: 0x803C010B

Hi Jacqui,

Based on the troubleshooting steps that you have done and our research, the error is hardware-related. You can follow the steps below for additional troubleshooting:

• Do a power reset and check if the printer is plugged in firmly to the wall outlet to ensure that the equipment is receiving full power.
    • Turn on the printer and disconnect the cord from the rear of the equipment.
    • Next, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and wait for 15 seconds.
    • Plug the cord back to the wall outlet and connect the cord back to the equipment.
    • The printer should automatically turn on. If not, press power button.

In the event that the power reset still does not resolve the issue, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer and ask for further assistance with your equipment.

Keep us posted.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Equipment

1. Equipment - Similar Threads - Equipment

2. Cortana "Sorry but for the time being, I am not equipped to do that."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana "Sorry but for the time being, I am not equipped to do that.": When i open Cortana using voice command it opens and when i ask to open Excel, OneNote, Word or anything else it only say "Sorry but for the time being, I am not equipped to do that."Cortana Version: 2.2103.17603.0Pls tell me what can i do i have already checked tutorials on...
  3. Account Linked Licensing, Family Accounts, and Equipment Transfers are painful.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Account Linked Licensing, Family Accounts, and Equipment Transfers are painful.: I have been resistant to moving to Microsoft accounts for years because I am the most reliable at managing my own household. Now that I have had to deal with hardware upgrades near failures on systems that received digital upgrades to windows 10 from previous versions and...
  4. Windows Update effected my recording equipment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update effected my recording equipment: Greetings, So Im having problems trying to figure out why my audio recording equipment suddenly has a crackling and popping noise when I record vocals. I tried to narrow down the problem and thought it was my Audio interface or mic, but they were working just fine UNTIL I...
  5. WiFi performance and equipment questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi performance and equipment questions: A bunch of internet speed questions. Hoping the answers aren't "no one knows." but that would be no surprise. First, a note on the hardware and software in use. The router is a Linksys E7500 taking a Mediacom feed from a Technicolor DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem. Can't use a...
  6. Equipment used to live hack into someone's private residential services

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Equipment used to live hack into someone's private residential services: As someone who has experienced cybercrime in the past, I'd like to know what type of devices criminals use to hack into your system and what steps would you take to put an end to their activities permanently? Regards, SOK...
  7. Updating BIOS on older equipment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating BIOS on older equipment: When going to HP for an upgrade I kept getting the old song and dance about not having the correct system to go with the older computer. I am running Windows 10 Pro, not only that, I am using version 2004 build 19041.113. No BIOS available. Using a little Computer logic I...
  8. disabling password requirement for resuming from sleep for an HP desk top equipped with...

in Windows 10 Customization
    disabling password requirement for resuming from sleep for an HP desk top equipped with...: How do I disable password requirement for resuming from sleep for an HP desk top equipped with windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-password-requirement-for-resuming-from/457d5d75-0c32-4e81-82fc-44629763d38d
  9. Windows Reactivation After Changing Equipment

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Reactivation After Changing Equipment: So I just installed a new cpu, motherboard and ram into my windows pc. After a couple hours I noticed a watermark asking me to activate windows, so I went to settings clicked troubleshoot, recently changed hardware, then I selected my device and it just says we are unable to...
  10. How to eliminate an equip that is going to be donated of an account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to eliminate an equip that is going to be donated of an account: May I eliminate an SurfTab Wintron twin 10.1 from my Microsoft account in order to give this equipe to a friend. I bought this laptop/tablet with W10 incorporated, it is a w10 , it is therefore a W10 OEM. I would appreciate any help on topics on permissions and on thechnical...