Windows 10: Equipment

Discus and support Equipment in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can someone recomend the best middle of the road setup for Microsoft Flight simulator 2020? i need everything from the computer to controls.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RichardSmithNX, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Equipment

Can someone recomend the best middle of the road setup for Microsoft Flight simulator 2020?

i need everything from the computer to controls.

:)

RichardSmithNX, Dec 15, 2020
  2. jagd Win User

TechPowerUp Deploys New PSU Testing Equipment

Nice equipment and nice step forward for TPU ,good luck at new reviews.

3. R9
    r9 Win User
    Can some one recommend online store for Soldering equipment ?

Also can some one put list of needed equipment for BGA reball. Thanks in advance.

4. Equipment

Printing error code: 0x803C010B

Hi Jacqui,

Based on the troubleshooting steps that you have done and our research, the error is hardware-related. You can follow the steps below for additional troubleshooting:

• Do a power reset and check if the printer is plugged in firmly to the wall outlet to ensure that the equipment is receiving full power.
    • Turn on the printer and disconnect the cord from the rear of the equipment.
    • Next, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and wait for 15 seconds.
    • Plug the cord back to the wall outlet and connect the cord back to the equipment.
    • The printer should automatically turn on. If not, press power button.

In the event that the power reset still does not resolve the issue, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer and ask for further assistance with your equipment.

Keep us posted.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Equipment

1. Equipment - Similar Threads - Equipment

2. Windows 11 right click menu display issue after equipped themes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 right click menu display issue after equipped themes: My right click menu displayed in a weird way like the picture below, after equipped a theme, and I don't know how to fix the right click menu without changing themes, please help me, thanks!...
  3. Windows 11 right click menu display issue after equipped themes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 right click menu display issue after equipped themes: My right click menu displayed in a weird way like the picture below, after equipped a theme, and I don't know how to fix the right click menu without changing themes, please help me, thanks!...
  4. Equipment constantly showing blue screen, HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Equipment constantly showing blue screen, HELP: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  5. Equipment constantly showing blue screen, HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Equipment constantly showing blue screen, HELP: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  6. Equipment constantly showing blue screen, HELP

7. Installing old laboratory equipment originally windows 7 onto windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing old laboratory equipment originally windows 7 onto windows 11: Hi,We had some old laboratory equipment donated to our lab. They would originally have been run on windows 7 machines, but we installed the software onto our windows 11 PC to see if we could get it working.The software does install and the program will open, both on windows...
  8. Installing old laboratory equipment originally windows 7 onto windows 11

Installing old laboratory equipment originally windows 7 onto windows 11: Hi,We had some old laboratory equipment donated to our lab. They would originally have been run on windows 7 machines, but we installed the software onto our windows 11 PC to see if we could get it working.The software does install and the program will open, both on windows...
  9. whenever I play a shooting game on Roblox, and I equip a gun, theres always part of a back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever I play a shooting game on Roblox, and I equip a gun, theres always part of a back...: uhhhhhh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-play-a-shooting-game-on-roblox-and-i/bbca1166-c1a0-447e-9229-e737fc208f1d
  10. whenever I play a shooting game on Roblox, and I equip a gun, theres always part of a back...

whenever I play a shooting game on Roblox, and I equip a gun, theres always part of a back...: uhhhhhh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-play-a-shooting-game-on-roblox-and-i/bbca1166-c1a0-447e-9229-e737fc208f1d