Windows 10: Equivalent of "c:\Users\username"

Discus and support Equivalent of "c:\Users\username" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know that "C\Users\username" has an equivalent form which looks like "%something%." What goes between the percent signs? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogerBlair1, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Equivalent of "c:\Users\username"

I know that "C\Users\username" has an equivalent form which looks like "%something%." What goes between the percent signs?

Thanks.

:)

RogerBlair1, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Darkamian Win User
    How to pin c-users-username to quick access not the desktop library of username?

EDIT: Pinning c-users-username-(folder) functions normally it is specifically c-users-username that is the problem

The problem occurred before the customization (which is simply use document template). It also fails to work on two other windows 10 laptops (all three devices are different manufactures and motherboards and parts). So it most certainly is not because I
    changed the template. It also has occured for nearly a year now across every update, I even attempted on a clean install(using the media creation tool) without updating or installing anything and it also failed.

Just to make sure we are following the same steps.

I navigate to C:\users\ right click and pin to quick access

I click the link it creates

opens username(that library in desktop) and not C:\users\username

Darkamian, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Pam' Win User

Equivalent of "c:\Users\username"

Windows 10 incorrect username in C:\Users\xxx

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]

(c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Acer>Run as administrator

'Run' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file

C:\Users\Acer>cmd

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]

(c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Acer>UAC

'UAC' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\Acer>net user administrator/active:yes

The syntax of this command is:

NET USER

[username [password | *] [options]] [/DOMAIN]

username {password | *} /ADD [options] [/DOMAIN]

username [/DELETE] [/DOMAIN]

username [/TIMES:{times | ALL}]

username [/ACTIVE: {YES | NO}]

------------------------------------------------------------

Now what do I do?

Thema:

Equivalent of "c:\Users\username"

1. Equivalent of "c:\Users\username" - Similar Threads - Equivalent Usersusername

2. Iphone access without a working Iphone for drivers? or the equivalent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Iphone access without a working Iphone for drivers? or the equivalent: Hi, I have a situation currently where a friends Iphone 5 is not detected through windows 10, is not automatically uploading the Apple Mobile Devices Driver, any version of I tunes is not installing the Apple Mobile Device Drivers despite various attempts at a complete...
  3. What is the cmd equivalent to Partition > properties > tools > check

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is the cmd equivalent to Partition > properties > tools > check: When we right click on partition ex C:\ then properties -> tools like in screenshot bellow: http://prntscr.com/mv6577 which of the following two commands is the equivalent of doing this: sfc /scannow or chkdsk C:\ /F is it known what is the exact cmd command equivalent,...
  4. Official download source for Office 365 (Office 2019 equivalent)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Official download source for Office 365 (Office 2019 equivalent): Hi guys, Can anyone point me to the located where I can download the relevant ISO/IMG file which includes executable files to install Office 365 ProPlus (en), with the equivalent updates included with the release of Office 2019? Official routes would be best (I know there's...
  5. How do you Transfer a Windows Mail Address book (or equivalent)?

in Browsers and Email
    How do you Transfer a Windows Mail Address book (or equivalent)?: Hi All I've just successfully built and set up a new PC for the first time. The thing I have not been able to do is transfer my wife's Windows 10 Mail address book (or whatever it's called now) from the old PC to the shiny new one . I cannot seam to find any coherent help on...
  6. Please tell me what the powershell equivalent for this command line prompt.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please tell me what the powershell equivalent for this command line prompt.: Please tell me what the powershell equivalent for this command line item is: c:\del /s/q/f d\*.* I am trying to delete all the files on my D drive. I get the following error: The item at D:\ has children and the Recurse parameter was not specified. I have spent hours...
  7. What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?: I know exactly what gaming laptop I want, and the graphics card is a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. However, I think it will be sold out woon. What is the equivalent AMD graphics card of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti? Also, the specs I want for my gaming laptop would be these: Intel Core...
  8. Resplendence Software LatencyMon Question Re: Video Equivalence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resplendence Software LatencyMon Question Re: Video Equivalence: Came across this app the other day and was curious what if any opinion you all had of this software. Actually I am more interested in if there is a "video" equivalent app that does the same thing for video ie. measure possible video latency problems. TIA....
  9. "Reset Hub" - any command line or powershell equivalent?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Reset Hub" - any command line or powershell equivalent?: Hi experts, I have a USB device that will malfunction from time to time and I've found by pressing the 'Reset Hub' button to disable/enable the Root Hub to which this device is connected, things will go back to normal once again. [img] The thing is, I'd like to see...
  10. Equivalent or alternative to the "netdiag" command for Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Equivalent or alternative to the "netdiag" command for Win10: the "netdiag" command is not available in Windows 10. Is there any equivalent available? 90988