Windows 10: Equivalent of "c:\Users\username"

Discus and support Equivalent of "c:\Users\username" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know that "C\Users\username" has an equivalent form which looks like "%something%." What goes between the percent signs? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogerBlair1, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Equivalent of "c:\Users\username"

I know that "C\Users\username" has an equivalent form which looks like "%something%." What goes between the percent signs?

Thanks.

:)

RogerBlair1, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Darkamian Win User
    How to pin c-users-username to quick access not the desktop library of username?

EDIT: Pinning c-users-username-(folder) functions normally it is specifically c-users-username that is the problem

The problem occurred before the customization (which is simply use document template). It also fails to work on two other windows 10 laptops (all three devices are different manufactures and motherboards and parts). So it most certainly is not because I
    changed the template. It also has occured for nearly a year now across every update, I even attempted on a clean install(using the media creation tool) without updating or installing anything and it also failed.

Just to make sure we are following the same steps.

I navigate to C:\users\ right click and pin to quick access

I click the link it creates

opens username(that library in desktop) and not C:\users\username

Darkamian, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Pam' Win User

Equivalent of "c:\Users\username"

Windows 10 incorrect username in C:\Users\xxx

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]

(c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Acer>Run as administrator

'Run' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file

C:\Users\Acer>cmd

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]

(c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Acer>UAC

'UAC' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\Acer>net user administrator/active:yes

The syntax of this command is:

NET USER

[username [password | *] [options]] [/DOMAIN]

username {password | *} /ADD [options] [/DOMAIN]

username [/DELETE] [/DOMAIN]

username [/TIMES:{times | ALL}]

username [/ACTIVE: {YES | NO}]

------------------------------------------------------------

Now what do I do?

Thema:

Equivalent of "c:\Users\username"

1. Equivalent of "c:\Users\username" - Similar Threads - Equivalent Usersusername

2. MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency: I recently added a new investment and account in USD, my base currency is GBP. When I view the account summary it shows the Cost and Market value in USD but the Last price in GBP equivalent. I have other investments in C$ and EUR which show the Last Price in their original...
  3. MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency: I recently added a new investment and account in USD, my base currency is GBP. When I view the account summary it shows the Cost and Market value in USD but the Last price in GBP equivalent. I have other investments in C$ and EUR which show the Last Price in their original...
  4. What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?: I need help with feedback to Microsoft via the Feedback Hub Win + F which is not working for my business environment.I used following link Is this browser equivalent of Win+F?...
  5. What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?

What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?: I need help with feedback to Microsoft via the Feedback Hub Win + F which is not working for my business environment.I used following link Is this browser equivalent of Win+F?...
  6. Other options than Windows, that are equivalent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other options than Windows, that are equivalent?: Are there any viable options out there, that are Windows program compatible? I use programs I cannot use on other OS's, I have tried many times using program equivalents that just do not work.I am so sick and tired of Windows doing whatever it wants, even though I have...
  7. Other options than Windows, that are equivalent?

Other options than Windows, that are equivalent?: Are there any viable options out there, that are Windows program compatible? I use programs I cannot use on other OS's, I have tried many times using program equivalents that just do not work.I am so sick and tired of Windows doing whatever it wants, even though I have...
  8. Other options than Windows, that are equivalent?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 equivalent to Screen Time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 equivalent to Screen Time?: Hey hey, I’ve been using the screen time settings on my iPhone to keep myself from spending too much time browsing the internet by blocking Safari. I could undo this within seconds — and I do when I really need to check something — but weirdly enough this is allowing me to...
  10. Windows 10 touch screen driver press and hold left mouse equivalent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 touch screen driver press and hold left mouse equivalent: I currently need the ability to press and hold on a touch screen and have it treated the same as pressing and holding a mouse left click. With the default Windows 10 touch screen driver it seems like my only options are treat press and hold as a right click or do nothing. The...