Windows 10: Eradicate mouse and update driver is greyed out

Discus and support Eradicate mouse and update driver is greyed out in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with my touchpad. It will start acting wierd when I use my laptop for 3 hours, 6 hours or 1 hour. I'm am the administrator, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MegaRang, Jan 16, 2020.

1. MegaRang Win User

Eradicate mouse and update driver is greyed out

I'm having a problem with my touchpad. It will start acting wierd when I use my laptop for 3 hours, 6 hours or 1 hour. I'm am the administrator, the pad is clean. When I go into control panel,mouse, hardware, double click on mouse name and then on driver. Update driver is greyed out. Can anyone please help me figure this out. Thank you

:)

MegaRang, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 16, 2020
  3. mouse drivers not found

It still doesn't work...

I think the problem here is that I can't find drivers to download or update because the mouse doesn't need them in order to work, I've tried all kinds of troubleshooting. It's really annoying.

JackSkeleslug, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Eradicate mouse and update driver is greyed out

Touch pad Mouse

The mouse driver can be outdated which causes the issue. To resolve this, we need to do several troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you update the mouse driver from the Device Manager. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Eradicate mouse and update driver is greyed out

1. Eradicate mouse and update driver is greyed out - Similar Threads - Eradicate mouse update

2. WINDOWS UPDATE SETTINGS IS GREYED OUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS UPDATE SETTINGS IS GREYED OUT: We're pushed windows patchs via WSUS services but we facing the INSTALL option is disabled on windows update page.we restarted the windows update services and rename the software distribution folder but still facing the same issuePlease find below snap and share the solution...
  3. WINDOWS UPDATE SETTINGS IS GREYED OUT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS UPDATE SETTINGS IS GREYED OUT: We're pushed windows patchs via WSUS services but we facing the INSTALL option is disabled on windows update page.we restarted the windows update services and rename the software distribution folder but still facing the same issuePlease find below snap and share the solution...
  4. Roll back driver option greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roll back driver option greyed out: Hi,Looking to roll back a driver that messed up a ton of peoples audio in our org but the roll back driver option in Device Manager is greyed out for everyone including admins. Is there another way roll back a driver? Thanks....
  5. Roll back driver option greyed out

Roll back driver option greyed out: Hi,Looking to roll back a driver that messed up a ton of peoples audio in our org but the roll back driver option in Device Manager is greyed out for everyone including admins. Is there another way roll back a driver? Thanks....
  6. eradicate cursor on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    eradicate cursor on laptop: cursor on Lenovo pad's laptop is wandering or unstable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eradicate-cursor-on-laptop/07819764-4b68-4484-b506-1a61c8643fa9
  7. Ctrl greys out screen and highlights the mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl greys out screen and highlights the mouse: Hey guysrecently I discovered while gaming that multiple ctrl inputs highlights a area around my mouse. Its not the normal small black circles that appears. I checkt that option under additional mouse options. This highlighter greys out my two monitors except a circle around...
  8. WIndows Update greyed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows Update greyed out: Hi, the windows update button on my computer is greyed out and when I click it, nothing happens. The page just keeps on loading and no content is ever shown. The laptop hasn't been updated in a while....
  9. Pause Updates Greyed Out

Pause Updates Greyed Out: Is there any way to permanently disable updates? My computer is vital to my job. The last couple of months of updates have consistently taken my computer down for weeks at a time. Microsoft updates have been catastrophic. If I could completely disable updates, I would be...
  10. "Check for Updates" option is greyed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Check for Updates" option is greyed out: Hi ,I am using Windows 10 Pro and the ""Check for Updates" option is greyed out . In the past I had changed some registry and group policy settings to stop windows update but now I want to update windows and forgot which settings I've changed. Is there anyway to roll back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update mouse driver greyed out

2. update driver greyed out windows 10

3. Pause updates Windows 10 greyed out