Windows 10: eradication of text/words while typing

Discus and support eradication of text/words while typing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to eradicate words that I type below my sreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reyrebolos, Jan 18, 2019.

1. eradication of text/words while typing

how to eradicate words that I type below my sreen

:)

reyrebolos, Jan 18, 2019

2. Using predictive text on E72

up key to select the text you typed instead of the suggested word.

down key to choose from a list of suggested words and the text you typed.

dupersuper---01, Jan 18, 2019
  3. aleisha11 Win User
    Deleting specific words from the predictive text dictionary

Hi, BigOnion. Welcome to our community. There's no option to delete a specific word. But, you may try suggesting the idea through this link: Feature
    Suggestions

If in case you want the words not to be suggested or reset the personal dictionary, here is how you do it:

Windows Phone 8

• Go to Settings > keyboard > tap your language keyboard.
    • Uncheck Suggest text.
    • Press the Back key to return to the keyboard screen.
    • Press advanced > reset suggestions
      to remove all the words you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.
    Windows Phone 7

• Go to Settings > keyboard > select input languages under
      Choose keyboard languages.
    • Press typing settings > press input language under
      Keyboard.
    • Uncheck Suggest text and highlight misspelt words.
    • Press the Back key to return to the typing settings screen.
    • Press reset suggestions to remove all the words that you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.

aleisha11, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Am360 Win User

eradication of text/words while typing

Suggestion on enhancement of typing Amharic words

To those who developed Amharic typing/keyboarding system. I have one comment/suggestion on it.

"Enter" or "Space" key is used frequently when Amharic words are typed. These keys help to select the right word from displayed options. To make Amharic typing fast and easy please enhance it to take the first choice when the user press any other key that
    is not listed as options. For example to type the word "ሚስጥር" here are the steps on the current Amharic typing system

1. pressing "m" and then "i" and then space/enter keys (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" and then space/enter keys (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." and then space/enter keys (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" and then space/enter keys (to type ር)

I suggest to have a possibility not to use space/enter keys to write the same word ("ሚስጥር"). That means when I press "m" and then "i", I have two available options "ሚ" and "ሜ". space/enter key is used to type "ሚ" and "e" is used to type "ሜ". If the user
    type any other keys (other than "e" or space/enter), it will not write anything on the screen because it is out of the available options. What I am suggesting here is that - when the user types any key which is not in the available options, let it take the
    first option.

if you apply the above suggestion here will be the steps to type the word "ሚስጥር"

1. pressing "m" and then "i" (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" (to type ር)

This will make typing Amharic words very easy and fast.

Am360, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

eradication of text/words while typing

1. eradication of text/words while typing - Similar Threads - eradication text words

2. Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word: Today, 26 December, 2023, My MS Word started acting up. Previous text behind the cursor disappears and reappears while I'm typing. The previous posts are locked on this subject, and I saw no solution. It's not the Insert key, that's the first thing I tried. I'm a writer, I...
  3. Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word: Today, 26 December, 2023, My MS Word started acting up. Previous text behind the cursor disappears and reappears while I'm typing. The previous posts are locked on this subject, and I saw no solution. It's not the Insert key, that's the first thing I tried. I'm a writer, I...
  4. eradicate cursor on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    eradicate cursor on laptop: cursor on Lenovo pad's laptop is wandering or unstable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eradicate-cursor-on-laptop/07819764-4b68-4484-b506-1a61c8643fa9
  5. text seldom jumps up as I type in Word 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    text seldom jumps up as I type in Word 2016: I'm having a recurrence of text seldom/rarely jumping up a bit in Word 2016; which is strange, regardless of Justify formatting.I always use Print layout and Zoom 125%.Also seldom something is causing the random appearances of the right-click menu on Windows.Before on my...
  6. text seldom jumps up as I type in Word 2016

text seldom jumps up as I type in Word 2016: I'm having a recurrence of text seldom/rarely jumping up a bit in Word 2016; which is strange, regardless of Justify formatting.I always use Print layout and Zoom 125%.Also seldom something is causing the random appearances of the right-click menu on Windows.Before on my...
  7. text seldom jumps up as I type in Word 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Not able to set word as by default for .txt & .text type file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to set word as by default for .txt & .text type file: Hi. I am not able to set choose default apps by file type fot .txt there they show wordpad by default. i want to set word to open .txt fype but not able to change & i also have one error show when i open word file and that error is "Microsoft Word 16.0: We're sorry but...
  9. When typing in the text box, the words get smaller

When typing in the text box, the words get smaller: When trying to type in the text box over a picture, the first time it worked great. Then I tried to do it on the 4th picture, and the text got smaller when I'm using it on 72 size. No matter what font I use, it's still the same. When i tried making a new one with no picture,...
  10. windows 10 words missing while typing in keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 words missing while typing in keyboard: windows 10 words missing while typing in keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-words-missing-while-typing-in-keyboard/548c2249-d32a-4236-9c67-39fdbf5e3892