Windows 10: Erase data win 10

Discus and support Erase data win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Bot new computer, want to donate. How erase[ delete data ].... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonBleeker, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Erase data win 10

Bot new computer, want to donate. How erase[ delete data ].

:)

DonBleeker, Feb 1, 2019

2. Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ce-data-eraser

Cluster Head, Feb 1, 2019
  3. p_o_s_pc Win User
    Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Erase data win 10

Remote erasing of data on lost phone

I have misplaced my phone while travelling in China.

Attempts to call the phone were unsuccessful, suggesting that either the phone was switched off or that the SIM card was removed/.

I called my phone service provider to deactivate the number.

i tried to login to my windows account to erase the data on my phone but got a message that it was unsucessful.

My questions are,

1) will I still be able to the erase the data remotely if the person who picked up my phone had replaced the SIM card

2) will I still be able to the erase the data remotely if my number was deactivated by my service provider

3) what else, if anything, could I do to wipe any data ( e.g. Contact list, messages, whatsap messages etc.) from the phone?

Unfortunately, a passcode is not required to unlock my phone,

i'm not sure I have wifi access to check the replies for the next few days, but any advices on this matter is much appreciated.

Plotholes80, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Erase data win 10

1. Erase data win 10 - Similar Threads - Erase data

2. Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data: I reset my Surface running Windows 11 to factory default state, but I'm seeing contents ie. personal folders, and files that I thought should not be there after resetting. I'm trying to understand why this is happening and how I can truly reset to a factory default state. Any...
  3. Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data: I reset my Surface running Windows 11 to factory default state, but I'm seeing contents ie. personal folders, and files that I thought should not be there after resetting. I'm trying to understand why this is happening and how I can truly reset to a factory default state. Any...
  4. When selecting the keep my files option, will my personal data be erased?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When selecting the keep my files option, will my personal data be erased?: When selecting the keep my files option, will my personal data be erased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-selecting-the-keep-my-files-option-will-my/1fd278a7-ac68-4825-96a1-1773bc3ef4f6
  5. When selecting the keep my files option, will my personal data be erased?

When selecting the keep my files option, will my personal data be erased?: When selecting the keep my files option, will my personal data be erased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-selecting-the-keep-my-files-option-will-my/1fd278a7-ac68-4825-96a1-1773bc3ef4f6
  6. When selecting the keep my files option, will my personal data be erased?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Flash Drive Must be Formatted but will Erase all data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash Drive Must be Formatted but will Erase all data: I don't know how my flash drive became "read only" but every time I try to access it it says i need to format it and by doing so it will erase data. I have photos in the flash drive and have tried chkdsk, uninstall though device manager, and cleaned the disk. Nothing is...
  8. Flash Drive Must be Formatted but will Erase all data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash Drive Must be Formatted but will Erase all data: I don't know how my flash drive became "read only" but every time I try to access it it says i need to format it and by doing so it will erase data. I have photos in the flash drive and have tried chkdsk, uninstall though device manager, and cleaned the disk. Nothing is...
  9. Flash Drive Must be Formatted but will Erase all data

10. Why I can't reinstall windows 11 without erasing my data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't reinstall windows 11 without erasing my data?: I can't reinstall the windows 11 without erasing my data.The error: Your files, apps, and settings can't be kept because your current version of Windows might be installed in an unsupported directory or you're trying to install an older version of Windows....