Windows 10: Erase window 10 by installing linux by mistake but I want to recover or install windows.

Discus and support Erase window 10 by installing linux by mistake but I want to recover or install windows. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got a refurbished thinkpad that came with windows 10 with a key to upgrade to 10 pro. I wanted to run a dual system with Ubuntu. After installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JocgelisRodriguez, May 11, 2020.

1. Erase window 10 by installing linux by mistake but I want to recover or install windows.

I got a refurbished thinkpad that came with windows 10 with a key to upgrade to 10 pro. I wanted to run a dual system with Ubuntu. After installing linux I was not able to run any of them again, so I installed and erase window. I need windows for work and i want to run both OS's.

Thank you.

:)

JocgelisRodriguez, May 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 11, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 11, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Erase window 10 by installing linux by mistake but I want to recover or install windows.

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Erase window 10 by installing linux by mistake but I want to recover or install windows.

1. Erase window 10 by installing linux by mistake but I want to recover or install windows. - Similar Threads - Erase window installing

2. i want to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to install windows 10: my windows upgarded to window 11 , which i want torevert to windows 10. how to do so... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-windows-10/f8890bec-10e3-412f-82ed-501d9f1d8a34
  3. i want to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to install windows 10: my windows upgarded to window 11 , which i want torevert to windows 10. how to do so... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-windows-10/f8890bec-10e3-412f-82ed-501d9f1d8a34
  4. i want to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I clicked on install windows 11 by mistake

I clicked on install windows 11 by mistake: Hi,I clicked on install Windows 11 by mistake.Now the update is downloading but keeps stopping the download because there is no space available.How can I stop and cancel the download?Martin...
  6. want to install windows 10 or 11 in the place of linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to install windows 10 or 11 in the place of linux: i am siddhartha i currently using the linux ubuntu in my laptop but i need to turn into windows 10 or 11 but i am unbale to do so can you please help me...
  7. want to install windows 10 or 11 in the place of linux

want to install windows 10 or 11 in the place of linux: i am siddhartha i currently using the linux ubuntu in my laptop but i need to turn into windows 10 or 11 but i am unbale to do so can you please help me...
  8. I installed linux now want my windows back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I installed linux now want my windows back: Yesterday I thought I would try and install linux, well I don't like it but I only have a windows 10 disk created from the iso and my laptop only have a windows 7 product key, can I install win 10 and use this code ?...
  9. Install Windows 10 on Mac with Linux installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 on Mac with Linux installed: Hello all- I have a Mac which was wiped clean and has Linux installed on it. Now I would like to wipe it clean and install Windows on it but I am getting this error after I created a bootable Flashdrive with Win 10 on it during the boot, that is, I boot from the drive and...
  10. Can I recover sentences typed and erased by mistake?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I recover sentences typed and erased by mistake?: can I retrieve lost sentences in google windows 10 From another post: typed several lines and erased by mistake. need to retrieve * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: recover sentences in windows 10...