Windows 10: Erasing e-mails

Discus and support Erasing e-mails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have over 9,000 e-mail messages and would like to get rid of most of them. Deleting 20 at time is way time consuming. Also selecting them and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by willycat126, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Erasing e-mails

I have over 9,000 e-mail messages and would like to get rid of most of them. Deleting 20 at time is way time consuming. Also selecting them and clicking swift and then delete, results in an error message. Help.

:)

willycat126, Feb 29, 2020
  2. henkeh Win User

E71 - erase e-mails

Hi...

I don´t have my old e-mailaddress anymore and I don´t even use my phone for e-mails anymore so I want to erase all old e-mails from the phone and I "mark all" and then erase from both phone and server but I can´t erase them... I understand that I can´t erase
    e-mails from the server but now I don´t even get that question (erase from both phone and server)...

How shall I do to erase all e-mails ? I really don´want them anymore...

Henke Erasing e-mails :)

henkeh, Feb 29, 2020
  3. I need a slick E-mail program!

My parents are absolutely stonewall about keeping AOL. The best reason they can give me for keeping it is the easy to use E-mail interface. I ain't arguing, I haven't found anything easier to use, but it TAKES SO MUCH MEMORY! And so I'm thinking that if I can find something nice and easy to use, I might be able to get my parents to use it instead of AOL, and finally get the bloatware known as AOL off my computer! The requirements-
    • Must be easy to use
    • Can't be browser-based (so AIM mail, Yahoo, and MSN are no-no's)
    • Preferably compatible with AOL mail, my parents don't want to switch E-mail accounts
    • Can't be Mozilla Thunderbird...I tried it and it sucks in terms of multiple E-mail accounts, and it erased all my saved mail *Frown Erasing e-mails :(.
    Any ideas?

zekrahminator, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Erasing e-mails

Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Erasing e-mails

1. Erasing e-mails - Similar Threads - Erasing mails

2. Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data: I reset my Surface running Windows 11 to factory default state, but I'm seeing contents ie. personal folders, and files that I thought should not be there after resetting. I'm trying to understand why this is happening and how I can truly reset to a factory default state. Any...
  3. Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data: I reset my Surface running Windows 11 to factory default state, but I'm seeing contents ie. personal folders, and files that I thought should not be there after resetting. I'm trying to understand why this is happening and how I can truly reset to a factory default state. Any...
  4. fully erased Sager NP7880PNP reboot not letting me download drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fully erased Sager NP7880PNP reboot not letting me download drivers.: so I bought this sager NP7880PNP used and when I open it everything is gone OS and drivers, so I make a boot USB to fix it I make it to the drivers I try to install a driver to a USB to test it and it says "no signed devices were found. make sure that the installation media...
  5. fully erased Sager NP7880PNP reboot not letting me download drivers.

fully erased Sager NP7880PNP reboot not letting me download drivers.: so I bought this sager NP7880PNP used and when I open it everything is gone OS and drivers, so I make a boot USB to fix it I make it to the drivers I try to install a driver to a USB to test it and it says "no signed devices were found. make sure that the installation media...
  6. fully erased Sager NP7880PCP reboot not letting me download drivers.

fully erased Sager NP7880PCP reboot not letting me download drivers.: so I bought this sager NP7880pcp used and when I open it everything is gone OS and drivers, so I make a boot USB to fix it I make it to the drivers I try to install a driver to a USB to test it and it says "no signed devices were found. make sure that the installation media...
  7. My Windows Mail account got deleted and erased everything that was saved, how do I get that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Mail account got deleted and erased everything that was saved, how do I get that...: I work for a small business and we use windows mail as our email communication. I changed my password to my email and it wouldn't sync, send, or receive anything. I looked up troubleshooting online and it said I could delete the account and re-add it to my device. I did that,...
  8. My Windows Mail account got deleted and erased everything that was saved, how do I get that...

My Windows Mail account got deleted and erased everything that was saved, how do I get that...: I work for a small business and we use windows mail as our email communication. I changed my password to my email and it wouldn't sync, send, or receive anything. I looked up troubleshooting online and it said I could delete the account and re-add it to my device. I did that,...
  9. My Windows Mail account got deleted and erased everything that was saved, how do I get that...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. When send "new Mail" my recipient has two addresses and one is wrong. How do erase/edit ?.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When send "new Mail" my recipient has two addresses and one is wrong. How do erase/edit ?.: I keep getting two different email addresses for :Nina" when I try to contact here...and have to pick the correct one before sending. How do i erase the incorrect one?...