Windows 10: Erasing Windows and starting over

Discus and support Erasing Windows and starting over in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In the past weeks, the performance of my PC has seriously declined and I don´t know why. I haven't installed anything that would affected my PC or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HenriqueSereno, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Erasing Windows and starting over

In the past weeks, the performance of my PC has seriously declined and I don´t know why. I haven't installed anything that would affected my PC or messed up with the hardware itself. So I decided to erase all my files and Windows but I don't know what to do after that. How do I reinstall Windows again?

P.S.: I don´t know my Windows activation key but it says that the key is linked to the microsoft account.

:)

HenriqueSereno, Oct 29, 2018
  2. p_o_s_pc Win User

Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Oct 29, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Erasing Windows and starting over

Windows program to secure erase files only

I tried doing a search and only found optimal ways to fully erase a disc. Since there are a ton of programs I thought it best to just ask for a current recommendation. I would like to erase a few folders only on a W7 machine and do not need a full time paid program.

Thank you for any suggestions.

nomdeplume, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Erasing Windows and starting over

1. Erasing Windows and starting over - Similar Threads - Erasing starting

2. Windows 11 update erased my data and reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update erased my data and reset my computer.: Ha da new computer out of the box. Filled in all the login data required by microsoft. Added other progams and logins I need. Because i have no faith in Microsoft at all I created a restore point before allowing the first update.The update erased all my data, reset my...
  3. Windows 11 update erased my data and reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update erased my data and reset my computer.: Ha da new computer out of the box. Filled in all the login data required by microsoft. Added other progams and logins I need. Because i have no faith in Microsoft at all I created a restore point before allowing the first update.The update erased all my data, reset my...
  4. How do I erase the contents on my boot drive nvme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I erase the contents on my boot drive nvme?: I'm buying a new motherboard and I want to know how do I erase the contents from my boot drive nvme, so I could use it freshly in my new motherboard....
  5. How do I erase the contents on my boot drive nvme?

How do I erase the contents on my boot drive nvme?: I'm buying a new motherboard and I want to know how do I erase the contents from my boot drive nvme, so I could use it freshly in my new motherboard....
  6. How do I erase the contents on my boot drive nvme?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...: Note to moderators: I was FORCED to miscategorize this post because paint was NOT a valid category, and your service will not let me post this without categorization. And so I categorized it as "Windows -> Windows 11 -> Windows update", because that was the most generic...
  8. POSSIBLE SCRIPT, NOT IDENTIFIED AUTO START PROGRAM, CANT ERASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POSSIBLE SCRIPT, NOT IDENTIFIED AUTO START PROGRAM, CANT ERASE: Hello everyone, hope you are doing great even at these rough times.So, i discovered i have an auto start program named Bpoc550ai, unknown to me finding nothing on the webSome days ago i found a wierd program, something like a script at my C/: file i found it after reading...
  9. POSSIBLE SCRIPT, NOT IDENTIFIED AUTO START PROGRAM, CANT ERASE

POSSIBLE SCRIPT, NOT IDENTIFIED AUTO START PROGRAM, CANT ERASE: Hello everyone, hope you are doing great even at these rough times.So, i discovered i have an auto start program named Bpoc550ai, unknown to me finding nothing on the webSome days ago i found a wierd program, something like a script at my C/: file i found it after reading...
  10. How can I erase start menu entries from the previous instalation after system restore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I erase start menu entries from the previous instalation after system restore?: [ATTACH] I was getting this annoying BSoD out of the blue due to DRIVER_STATE_POWER_FAILURE, which was also making my the laptop and touchpad stop working, so I had to use System Restore. Although I chose to keep my files, what really mattered to me was my library of...