Windows 10: Ereader not recognised

Discus and support Ereader not recognised in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ereader not recognised can do nothing with it, ie transfer from PC to reader.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by C/Leonas8, Sep 29, 2018.

1. C/Leonas8 Win User

Ereader not recognised

Ereader not recognised can do nothing with it, ie transfer from PC to reader.

:)

C/Leonas8, Sep 29, 2018

2. Please help: E71 eReader problem - the font is all squares

Hi, I just got an E71 and downloaded the eReader application. I managed to even download and deposit the book files properly, and eReader can open the books. But the font is all in squares and cannot be read! EReader website suggested that I restart the
    phone but that didn't help.

Can anyone suggest how to fix this? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what it is.

Please help!

mieko---01, Sep 29, 2018
  3. ritamccoy Win User
    Kobo ereader

My Kobo ereader is not longer recognized by Windows 10

ritamccoy, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Ereader not recognised

Ereader

Hi,

I have the N8 on Orange, I downloaded an ereader from GoSpoken (www.gospoken.com

) from my orange home page on the phone. Books range from £1 - £10.00 and it has many of the lasest books any loads of old (some really old publications too)

I really like the gospoken ereader as you can change the text/backround colour to suit, and it automatically saves you page everytime you exit.

Hope this helps

Katfish017, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Ereader not recognised

1. Ereader not recognised - Similar Threads - Ereader recognised

2. collegamento ereader - link ereader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    collegamento ereader - link ereader: glli ereder non si collegano più con il pc- - - -From Italian: glo ereader no longer connect with the pc * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/collegamento-ereader-link-ereader/226764f8-a1ad-4031-8af1-0bba0ac128c2
  3. collegamento ereader - link ereader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    collegamento ereader - link ereader: glli ereder non si collegano più con il pc- - - -From Italian: glo ereader no longer connect with the pc * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/collegamento-ereader-link-ereader/226764f8-a1ad-4031-8af1-0bba0ac128c2
  4. Windows 11 does not recognize my Kobo Ereader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 does not recognize my Kobo Ereader: I had no problems in windows 10 proWindows 11 pro does not recognize any Ereader!Somebody an solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-kobo-ereader/9afb4c31-9942-4de4-8f81-d3b6cc23c017
  5. Windows 11 does not recognize my Kobo Ereader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 does not recognize my Kobo Ereader: I had no problems in windows 10 proWindows 11 pro does not recognize any Ereader!Somebody an solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-kobo-ereader/9afb4c31-9942-4de4-8f81-d3b6cc23c017
  6. Windows 10 suddenly doesn't detect my Bookeen ereader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 suddenly doesn't detect my Bookeen ereader: Last night, I connected my ereader and it has been detected. I managed to add an ebook from my laptop to my ereader, and suddenly, Windows 10 doesn't detect my device anymore as I wanted to add a second one. I tried to reset my ereader, to reboot my laptop, nothing worked. I...
  7. Cannot connect ereader Tagus to PC

Cannot connect ereader Tagus to PC: I can´t open my ereader storage in my PC so it´s unvailable the possibility of introduce ebooks into my ereader or pull it out. What can I do? I don´t know if it´s a problem of Windows or of ereaders Tagus. On the other hand, there is other incidence in the forum of Microsoft...
  8. Kobo eReader Not Working Window 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kobo eReader Not Working Window 10: a month ago I downloaded to my Kobo ereader as it was recognized in file manage. Now I plug in the Kobo and it indicates that it is connected but it is not recognized in the file manager as connection. I have Window 10 version 1909 Any suggestions Marvin...
  9. Ereader

Ereader: My Ereader is not being seen by windows 10 - June 2020. was okay before latest windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ereader/65aa0a6d-3ffe-44fd-b620-01a2a50aad06
  10. WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT RECOGNIZE NOOK EREADER WHEN PLUGGED IN BY USB

WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT RECOGNIZE NOOK EREADER WHEN PLUGGED IN BY USB: I need to update the software on my NOOK Glowlight Plus Ereader. The software is available by download over the internet from Barnes and Noble, and has to been updated in order to use the NOOK and purchase new things to read. However, when I plug my NOOK into the computer...