Windows 10: Ereignis 410 kernel PnP

Discus and support Ereignis 410 kernel PnP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Nach einem MS update sind alle USB ports, bis auf einen Multi Card reader mit USB 2.0 port nicht mehr funktionsfähig. Nach deaktivieren und im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MotteOhr158238, May 10, 2019.

1. Ereignis 410 kernel PnP

Nach einem MS update sind alle USB ports, bis auf einen Multi Card reader mit USB 2.0 port nicht mehr funktionsfähig. Nach deaktivieren und im Anschluss wieder aktivieren läuft wieder Alles. Was kann ich tun um nach einem Update oder Neustart alle USB Ports gleich funktionsfähig zu haben?

:)

MotteOhr158238, May 10, 2019
  2. JudyJo828 Win User

Event 410 kernel pnp

I have win 10 & Lenovo Yoga 3 laptop/tablet & use an external PS2 or HID compatible wireless mouse. Fn F6 command is supposed to disable the mousepad on the laptop but only does it intermittently.

I use the wireless mouse b/c the mouse pad on the actual laptop is exactly in the middle, just below the keyboard, where one would rest their hands to type. Hence my hands constantly brush against it, moving the mouse all over the place.

I tried disabling it in the Programs and Features list - didn't help. So I I deleted the program, was called Synaptics something . . . don't know exactly b/c it's gone now. And yet - here I am, trying to hold my hands in the air as I type so I can write
    this - and BOTH the wireless mouse and the mousepad on the keyboard are functioning. it's driving me nuts.

Anyway, I looked at the properties of the wireless mouse and saw several of the "event 410 kernel pnp' in the list, and know that's an error of some sort.

I'd like to just disable the tablet entirely, and that mousepad that shouldn't be functioning but still is. HELP

JudyJo828, May 10, 2019
  3. rimfire 1 Win User
    Dvd player dos'e not work win 10 event 410 kernal-PnP

My Dvd player dose not work win 10 event 410 kernel-PnP

I Reinstalled win 10 hoping this fix the problem but so

Trevor

rimfire 1, May 10, 2019
  4. YLakes Win User

Ereignis 410 kernel PnP

Kernel event 410 pnp , event 1000

After a windows update on my HP laptop my Keyboard has been a nightmare. It just cut out from typing and freezes for a second or two . I have issues typing on certain web pages and dont get me started on copy and paste. It has just been a nightmare and
    unfortunately the last restore point was after this last update. So I am not happy.

Even just typing this message was frustrating. I have gone through the updates on system and it would appear it is this event that has caused me much upset. There is an event online help button....but it takes you to more of sales site with no help in sight.
    So I would like to know how I go about solving this. Relates to Generic PnP Monitor

I have checked the event viewer and from the date this update was done I have exactly 9940 critical and warning errors visible. I have copied all XML event and provide copies of 410 and 1000.

I only bought this laptop less than ayear ago and it is Windows 10 ten and Word 2016.

Thank you.

YLakes, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Ereignis 410 kernel PnP

1. Ereignis 410 kernel PnP - Similar Threads - Ereignis 410 kernel

2. Code Kernel PnP 410.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code Kernel PnP 410.: Hi! I got the error code Kernel PnP 410. Ever since Windows 11 hasn't worked any more. Windows-software is in the SSD-station. I've got Windows 8.1 in normal hard disk and that's working. I can't get back to Windows 11 anymore. The SSD station seems to work properly. What...
  3. Code Kernel PnP 410.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code Kernel PnP 410.: Hi! I got the error code Kernel PnP 410. Ever since Windows 11 hasn't worked any more. Windows-software is in the SSD-station. I've got Windows 8.1 in normal hard disk and that's working. I can't get back to Windows 11 anymore. The SSD station seems to work properly. What...
  4. Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-PnP: Hello. Please help fix this. What driver is not loading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-pnp/456e80b7-6bfb-4990-8b4d-94c1876d32fd
  5. Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-PnP: Hello. Please help fix this. What driver is not loading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-pnp/456e80b7-6bfb-4990-8b4d-94c1876d32fd
  6. Erro Kernel-PnP ID 400, 410, 430 and 440

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erro Kernel-PnP ID 400, 410, 430 and 440: Hi I started having issues with my laptop a few days ago and when I started investigating the issue I found about the errors in Kernel-PnP ID 400, 410 and 440. Since the initial problem started several unusual behaviors started to happen on my laptop and I am now suspicious...
  7. Erro Kernel-PnP ID 400, 410, 430 and 440

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erro Kernel-PnP ID 400, 410, 430 and 440: Hi I started having issues with my laptop a few days ago and when I started investigating the issue I found about the errors in Kernel-PnP ID 400, 410 and 440. Since the initial problem started several unusual behaviors started to happen on my laptop and I am now suspicious...
  8. kernel pnp 430

kernel pnp 430: I recently bought an Epson v600 flatbed scanner to replace a previous one. I connected everything as instructed and proceeded to scan which was fine, a few scans in and it stops working. I did all the troubleshooting per the manual and nothing is helping. First got USB device...
  9. kernel 410 - pnp my mic goes down then comes back up

kernel 410 - pnp my mic goes down then comes back up: hello i've been having this issue where my mic goes low then comes back up when i'm recording and it not my mic because i've tried it with other mics and it's not my program because it's the same on other programs although when i record without my mic plugged in it works it's...
  10. kernel pnp error 400, 410, 440

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    kernel pnp error 400, 410, 440: The following errors are shutting off my computer and preventing it from reloading or restarting, ill have to turn the computer off 2 or 3 times after it shuts down to get it to reload windows again. The computer only shuts down when it is not being used and goes into sleep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dvd ereignis 410

2. ereignis 410 kernel pnp

3. mouse event 410 kernel-pnp

4. kernel pnp code 410