Windows 10: Ergonomic wireless mouse and keyboard quit working. Not listed as dicoverable. How do I get...

Discus and support Ergonomic wireless mouse and keyboard quit working. Not listed as dicoverable. How do I get... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everything was fine until I was traveling. Came home, and the mouse and keyboard that were working fine before I left are no longer listed as paired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lori Adams1, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Ergonomic wireless mouse and keyboard quit working. Not listed as dicoverable. How do I get...

Everything was fine until I was traveling. Came home, and the mouse and keyboard that were working fine before I left are no longer listed as paired devices. bluetooth is on, so that's not it. Using same transceiver. And of curse I have tried restarting multiple times. Missing keyboard and mouse are not listed on device manager.

:)

Lori Adams1, Jul 4, 2022

2. Ergonomic wireless mouse and keyboard quit working. Not listed as dicoverable. How do I get them back

Everything was fine until I was traveling. Came home, and the mouse and keyboard that were working fine before I left are no longer listed as paired devices. bluetooth is on, so that's not it. Using same transceiver. And of curse I have tried restarting multiple times. Missing keyboard and mouse are not listed on device manager.

Lori Adams1, Jul 4, 2022
  3. Keyboard of Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse stopped working

* Moved from Mobile devices

* Original title: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard, Mouse and Number Pad Combo

The keyboard of Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless stopped but the numeric pad and mouse still works. I saw the issue was brought up in the web but did not work for him.

I'd appreciate any help on this problem.

Intrepid4358, Jul 4, 2022
  4. Ergonomic wireless mouse and keyboard quit working. Not listed as dicoverable. How do I get...

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Replacement

I purchased a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse set a couple of years ago. The USB that makes the keyboard and mouse broke. If I purchase the same mouse and USB, will the new mouse work with my keyboard? Is there a universal USB that works with
    my wireless mouse and keyboard? Looking for a solution...I love my ergonomic keyboard and mouse set!

PatriciaArbuckle, Jul 4, 2022
Thema:

Ergonomic wireless mouse and keyboard quit working. Not listed as dicoverable. How do I get...

1. Ergonomic wireless mouse and keyboard quit working. Not listed as dicoverable. How do I get... - Similar Threads - Ergonomic wireless mouse

2. How do I get my Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard to work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard to work?: My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001 suddenly stopped working two weeks ago. I have tried:1. Changing the batteries, twice2. Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver3. Plugging into a different USB port.Still no luck. I have only had it since...
  3. How do I get my Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard to work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get my Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard to work?: My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001 suddenly stopped working two weeks ago. I have tried:1. Changing the batteries, twice2. Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver3. Plugging into a different USB port.Still no luck. I have only had it since...
  4. How do I get my Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  6. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  7. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Wireless Ergonomic keyboard trouble

Wireless Ergonomic keyboard trouble: Hello all,I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard.Some keys seem to react slow. It seems to miss a keystroke here and there beyond my mistakes. Especially the delete button. If I hold the button down, it starts slow and then runs on, deleting text, for...
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which dongle goes with which keyboard, 10-key, and mouse?...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems

Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems: I am having major problems with the Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse combo sets. I'm an IT consultant and I have recommended several of these sets to customers. I would say that I have about an 80% failure rate with these devices. I've had to return them...