Windows 10: Ericsson N5321 gw not working

Discus and support Ericsson N5321 gw not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a Lenovo X240 with a build in wwan card "ericsson N5321 gw" which is not working on my X240. It was working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shortie, Mar 19, 2015.

1. shortie Win User

Ericsson N5321 gw not working

Hi all,

I have a Lenovo X240 with a build in wwan card "ericsson N5321 gw" which is not working on my X240. It was working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64bit) with no Problems. After upgrading to Windows 10 9926 and now to 10041 it is not working anymore. Any suggestions?

Hardware ID :
    USB\Vid_0bdb&Pid_193e&Cdc_0d&Mi_06
    USB\Vid_0bdb&Pid_193e&Cdc_0d

Thanks,

:)

shortie, Mar 19, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Ericsson n5321gw - cellular cennection problem

Hi

I have an X1 Carbon 2nd Gen (20A7) ultrabook with an Ericsson n5321gw 3G modem. When it was on win7 everything works fine but since upgrading to win10 cellular connection not work anymore. I upgraded the module
    firmware and driver to the latest version but nothing changes.

The device in "device manager" has no errors and provider name can be seen in windows settings also. It means the device is working. but when i want to connect, windows needs an APN. the problem is here. when
    I write APN details and click "save" an error appears with this message: "The cellular device is missing or not working properly. Reconnect it and try again."

I cheked sim port and antenna cables. but the problem still exists while adding APN.

some details about my device:

Manufacturer: Lenovo

Model: Ericsson N5321 gw

Firmware: R3C11 (Pro), R4D02 (App)

Network type: GSM

Data class: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+

IMEI: **I hide it for privacy**

Mobile number:

SIM ICCID:

anyone has similar problem?

who can help?

Masood Atn, Mar 19, 2015
  3. lumia 720 push notification not working when using wifi connection

tetep bro masalahnya gak kelar kelar, nyerah gw. Udah gw coba semuanya tapi tetep

Candrasa OlgaTahitya, Mar 19, 2015
  4. adamf Win User

adamf, Mar 19, 2015
Thema:

1. Ericsson N5321 gw not working - Similar Threads - Ericsson N5321 working

2. Dictation is not working working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dictation is not working working: When I start the tool WIN+H it just says ”to use dictation select a text field” notepad, WordPad and office word are on – nothing, not registered at all, empty web online fields same and it does not listen, not even when the microphone icon is pressed. However, if I open...
  3. Error code 19: Asus Rog Strix Scar II GL504-GW numpad key 6 and menu key not working after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 19: Asus Rog Strix Scar II GL504-GW numpad key 6 and menu key not working after...: Asus ROG Strix Scar II GL504-GW numpad key 6 and menu key on keyboard not working after August 2022 Windows 11 update. In driver properties of numberpad shows 'Error code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is...
  4. Error code 19: Asus Rog Strix Scar II GL504-GW numpad key 6 and menu key not working after...

Error code 19: Asus Rog Strix Scar II GL504-GW numpad key 6 and menu key not working after...: Asus ROG Strix Scar II GL504-GW numpad key 6 and menu key on keyboard not working after August 2022 Windows 11 update. In driver properties of numberpad shows 'Error code 19: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is...
  5. azure p2s and express route gw integration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    azure p2s and express route gw integration: I have an usecase, where i need to configure p2s in azure, as well as express route. one gw for p2s and one for express route. i want that vpn client who are using p2s should be able to connect to on premise too. how to make it possible...
  6. azure p2s and express route gw integration

azure p2s and express route gw integration: I have an usecase, where i need to configure p2s in azure, as well as express route. one gw for p2s and one for express route. i want that vpn client who are using p2s should be able to connect to on premise too. how to make it possible...
  7. Work Account not working

Work Account not working: On the downloaded version of Windows, I can not sign in with my work/school account. It has been going on for several months. Please help me and explain what to do next!...
  8. Microsoft Open-Sources GW-BASIC on GitHub

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Open-Sources GW-BASIC on GitHub: We are excited to announce the open-sourcing of Microsoft GW-BASIC on GitHub! Yes, seriously Why? Since re-open-sourcing MS-DOS 1.25 & 2.0 on GitHub last year, we’ve received numerous requests to also open-source Microsoft BASIC. Well, here we are! The...
  9. Network working, but not working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network working, but not working.: This morning I installed a new SSD and Windows 10 Home Pro. After installing my network adapter drivers, it indicated that I had internet connectivity. I am able to use Edge to browse the web. However, nothing else can access the internet. Firefox does nothing. I can't even...
  10. Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe: First Public 5G Live Network in Europe Shows Benefits of High-Speed, Fast-Response Connectivity to Consumers and Business EU Digital Summit – Tallinn, Estonia, Sept. 29, 2017 – Telia is deploying the first public 5G live network use cases in Europe in collaboration with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. erisson n5321gw no service

2. ericsson n5321 gw not sowing up

3. lenovo n5321 not install

4. ericsson n5321 gw not working,
  5. usb\vid_0bdb&pid_193e&cdc_0d