Windows 10: eror while installing windows

Discus and support eror while installing windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please answer me i have Dell's Vostro 3000series which has *64based processor but whenever i try to install windows 10 64bit an eror occur {when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by K.l.gautam07, Jun 27, 2020.

1. eror while installing windows

Please answer me i have Dell's Vostro 3000series which has *64based processor but whenever i try to install windows 10 64bit an eror occur {when tried through window creation tool through a bootable usb}. I could only install the 32bit versions only. I tried many times but it doesn't fixed i decided to install 32bit versions which installed normally and Now I am using it. But i want to install the 64bit version. When i tried to open the setup of windows file through the usb drive it says the programm says this app can't run in your pc . to get the version for your PC , check with the software publisher. Please help

:)

K.l.gautam07, Jun 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 27, 2020
  4. eror while installing windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

eror while installing windows

1. eror while installing windows - Similar Threads - eror while installing

2. Windows security eror.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security eror.: Hello i am facing issues of my windows security. i am facing error which i attached the pics also when i can open windows security its coming just blank window. how i can fix please if any one know can help me to fix it....
  3. msi installer eror 2755

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msi installer eror 2755: Hello, I am encountering an issue with the MSI Installer and receiving an error message: "Error 2755." I am reaching out for assistance and guidance on resolving this problem. I am trying to install/upgrade a software package using the MSI Installer, but I keep encountering...
  4. msi installer eror 2755

msi installer eror 2755: Hello, I am encountering an issue with the MSI Installer and receiving an error message: "Error 2755." I am reaching out for assistance and guidance on resolving this problem. I am trying to install/upgrade a software package using the MSI Installer, but I keep encountering...
  5. Some erores while working with Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some erores while working with Windows: HiI have been encountering with some errors while working with my computer :The following may help you solve my problem:- these errors occurred after a period of using computer . - This error does not occur in safe mode .- I run some programs in safe mode, but those errors...
  6. Some erores while working with Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some erores while working with Windows: HiI have been encountering with some errors while working with my computer :The following may help you solve my problem:- these errors occurred after a period of using computer . - This error does not occur in safe mode .- I run some programs in safe mode, but those errors...
  7. Some erores while working with Windows

8. eror

in Windows 10 Gaming
    eror: minecraft eror windows 10 eror eror eroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreroreror...
  9. Windows update eror

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update eror: please help me in resolving this error (0x8024a21e) which I got while checking for updates, Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-eror/4ac2cb9b-2cb3-4929-ab86-f145c2388d09
  10. office 2016pro installation eror

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 2016pro installation eror: I sold a laptop with windows 10 home , now want to install office 2016 pro on that. but it gives an error and said that cann't be install on it . help with the info...