Windows 10: Erorr oxc0000225

Discus and support Erorr oxc0000225 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Team Good day recently I am facing an Error oxc0000225 with the blue screen as my laptop is not bootable to reset my windows however, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamerFawzy, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Erorr oxc0000225

Dear Team

Good day

recently I am facing an Error oxc0000225 with the blue screen as my laptop is not bootable to reset my windows

however, when I search the net it says that I must have a windows backup CD or USB to do so however my licensed windows is only saved in the laptop as new models

my question what I can do now to set up the windows without backup CD or USB?

I hope you can help me as I can't send my laptop to any local service as they will charge me for a new windows licenses however I have it already in my machine plus I am having a short of cash due to COVID19 :-

look forward to hearing from you with a positive answer

best regards

Samer Fawzy

Prague,Czech Republic

:)

SamerFawzy, Aug 3, 2020

2. Erorr code

I tried to update software on my fone, it say erorr codes ,wat do i do to fix dis

irorokenny, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Remove erorr code 0xC04F074 ?

Remove erorr code 0xC04F074 ?

Þórður Jónsson, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Erorr oxc0000225

vcruntime140.dll not installed erorr message

vcruntime140.dll not installed erorr message

LeslieJablonski, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Erorr oxc0000225

1. Erorr oxc0000225 - Similar Threads - Erorr oxc0000225

2. Erorr in printer server windows 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erorr in printer server windows 2022: Hi dears , when I update windows serverservice is print server from 2016 to windows 2022 , I cant send print from client and I have error message access denied when I want add printer . Client its win 10 .pleas help us Tank you ....
  3. Erorr in printer server windows 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erorr in printer server windows 2022: Hi dears , when I update windows serverservice is print server from 2016 to windows 2022 , I cant send print from client and I have error message access denied when I want add printer . Client its win 10 .pleas help us Tank you ....
  4. Erorr in printer server windows 2022

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I got this Erorr, and this erorr make my PC Freezing. The device, \Device\Harddisk1\DR1,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this Erorr, and this erorr make my PC Freezing. The device, \Device\Harddisk1\DR1,...: i found that from the event viewer, and it showed this code;- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="disk" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49156">7</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  6. I got this Erorr, and this erorr make my PC Freezing. The device, \Device\Harddisk1\DR1,...

I got this Erorr, and this erorr make my PC Freezing. The device, \Device\Harddisk1\DR1,...: i found that from the event viewer, and it showed this code;- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="disk" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49156">7</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  7. I got this Erorr, and this erorr make my PC Freezing. The device, \Device\Harddisk1\DR1,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Erorr using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erorr using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.: When using the NPM package manager, I encountered the "EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir" error. This error occurs in different scenarios when using NPM, such as when it needs to delete temporary files.Scenario 1: Installing/Uninstalling NPM packages.```bashnpm uninstall...
  9. Erorr using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.

Erorr using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.: When using the NPM package manager, I encountered the "EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir" error. This error occurs in different scenarios when using NPM, such as when it needs to delete temporary files.Scenario 1: Installing/Uninstalling NPM packages.```bashnpm uninstall...
  10. Erorrs with permissions using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.

Erorrs with permissions using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.: When using the NPM package manager, I encountered the "EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir" error. This error occurs in different scenarios when using NPM, such as when it needs to delete temporary files.Scenario 1: Installing/Uninstalling NPM packages.```bashnpm uninstall...