Windows 10: ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse

Discus and support ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit in my system. Around five months back had upgraded my system at that time faced issue of keyboard & mouse lights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NIRAV2, Apr 18, 2022.

1. NIRAV2 Win User

ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse

Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit in my system. Around five months back had upgraded my system at that time faced issue of keyboard & mouse lights getting ON when UPS was switched ON?ERP in Windows Bios settings were made & the issue got resolved this option I found from Google but now it’s not available.Since past few days again keyboard & mouse lights have started getting ON when UPS is switched ON.Can someone let me know how to overcome this issue? options which are available on google I have tried but no success. Thanks

:)

NIRAV2, Apr 18, 2022
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 18, 2022
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Apr 18, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse :)

Thema:

1. ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse - Similar Threads - ERP Settings PRO

2. ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit in my system. Around five months back had upgraded my system at that time faced issue of keyboard & mouse lights getting ON when UPS was switched ON?ERP in Windows Bios settings were made & the issue got resolved this option I found from...
  3. ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit in my system. Around five months back had upgraded my system at that time faced issue of keyboard & mouse lights getting ON when UPS was switched ON?ERP in Windows Bios settings were made & the issue got resolved this option I found from...
  4. upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit: Need to upgrade my laptop windows from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7-pro-64-bit-to-windows-10-64/1d42cd03-b607-4de5-9651-516a3cb14b18
  5. Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit

Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit: How do I update 32bit Windows 10 Pro on a 64bit system to 64bit OP Sys x 64bit Processor System? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-10-32-bit-to-64-bit/e10c32dc-cebb-4569-b469-8dd000e1935b
  6. enquiry about the cellular setting for windows 10 pro 64 bits

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    enquiry about the cellular setting for windows 10 pro 64 bits: Hello, I have dell latitude e7470 laptop with windows 10 pro 64 bits version :-1909, intel core i5-6200U. I am not getting the cellular setting in my laptop and i have also download the required drivers from the official page of dell drivers but i not able to...
  7. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  8. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade: There must be a step-by-step process to follow in order to move an existing OS from Win10 pro 64 bit to 32 bit. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated....
  9. Very strange keyboard issue with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very strange keyboard issue with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: So I have this very strange issue with my windows 10 OS, Whenever using the searchbar, edge, or the control panel or basically any windows 10 UI, the computer acts as if my tab key is stuck on, but when i use other things such as explorer or chrome, this issue does not...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Black Screen with Mouse Cursor will not wake, Power on, Settings...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Black Screen with Mouse Cursor will not wake, Power on, Settings...: I have windows 10 Pro that the power settings for display and computer set for Never sleep, Restart evenings, boot okay. Next morning , power on, Black screen with mouse cursor, will not wake with cursor movement or keyboard prompts. Assistance requested....