Windows 10: err 0x80280013 appearing again and again

Discus and support err 0x80280013 appearing again and again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For past couple of weeks im getting err 0x80280013 again and again. It keeps occuring on fingerprint and sometimes on pin too, i have to enter password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Suryansh405, Aug 13, 2022.

1. err 0x80280013 appearing again and again

For past couple of weeks im getting err 0x80280013 again and again. It keeps occuring on fingerprint and sometimes on pin too, i have to enter password every time. Initially i was on windows 11 and thought it was a bug specific to it so i switched to windows 10 but the problem persists. I tried deleting ngc folder but couldnt, so i renamed it to 'ngc.bug' and the problem disappeared but after a couple of system restarts i came back to where i started

:)

Suryansh405, Aug 13, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond err 0x80280013 appearing again and again :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 13, 2022
  3. windows 10 update err: 0x80070005

when update windows 10 this morning:

• Security Update for Lync 2010 X64 (KB3075593).

and Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081436).

after both update downloaded and installed, i was asked to re-boot my laptop. but i have got this err message:

We're having trouble restarting to finish the install. Try again in a little while. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x80070005)

so after searching the website, and tried few suggestions, still unable to restart. at the moment, i cannot proceed any update nor i can re-boot the pc. but i can shutdown, and boot. however, the err msg
    is still there.

i have tried to follow some of the suggestions from few websites. but no of them fix this problem. I remember in windows 7 system, Microsoft has a tool to fix such kind of err. but in this new windows
    10, where is the tool for fixing such kind of err?

hope someone or Microsoft can come with a good solution.

win8 64bit sw, Aug 13, 2022
  4. cdawall Win User

err 0x80280013 appearing again and again

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

err 0x80280013 appearing again and again

1. err 0x80280013 appearing again and again - Similar Threads - err 0x80280013 appearing

2. When laptop is on charge, CMD popup appears again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When laptop is on charge, CMD popup appears again and again: Hello,Whenever the laptop is on charge irrespective of any thing we do on the pc there is a CMD popup :C:\Users\Antoi\AppData\Roaming\arteessIt append every 10 min approx and it make a back-windows so it's quite annoying.Regards,...
  3. When laptop is on charge, CMD popup appears again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When laptop is on charge, CMD popup appears again and again: Hello,Whenever the laptop is on charge irrespective of any thing we do on the pc there is a CMD popup :C:\Users\Antoi\AppData\Roaming\arteessIt append every 10 min approx and it make a back-windows so it's quite annoying.Regards,...
  4. When laptop is on charge, CMD popup appears again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. err 0x80280013 appearing again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    err 0x80280013 appearing again and again: For past couple of weeks im getting err 0x80280013 again and again. It keeps occuring on fingerprint and sometimes on pin too, i have to enter password every time. Initially i was on windows 11 and thought it was a bug specific to it so i switched to windows 10 but the...
  6. err 0x80280013 appearing again and again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    err 0x80280013 appearing again and again: For past couple of weeks im getting err 0x80280013 again and again. It keeps occuring on fingerprint and sometimes on pin too, i have to enter password every time. Initially i was on windows 11 and thought it was a bug specific to it so i switched to windows 10 but the...
  7. When laptop is on charge, CMD popup appears again and again

When laptop is on charge, CMD popup appears again and again: Hello,Whenever the laptop is on charge irrespective of any thing we do on the pc there is a CMD popup - C:\Users\91886\AppData\Roaming\auuihwbI tried going to the location but there is no such directory available in Roaming Folder . Kindly help remove it as it distracts a...
  8. BSOD again and again and again :-

BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  9. Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again

Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again: Why the **** does deleting temporary files not **** delete them ? In fact, why did my temporary file size **** increase after i supposedly deleted this ****? **** useless ****....
  10. BSOD appear's again

BSOD appear's again: Last week I replaced my hard drive with a SSD keep the old 1 TB drive as a backup drive left all of the old win 10 on that drive downloaded a fresh win 10 to the SSD but now I am getting the same BSOD message that I was with the old drive WDF_VIOLATION(ser2attr64.sys) Ive...