Windows 10: ERR-CONNECTION-REFUSED

Discus and support ERR-CONNECTION-REFUSED in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Step by step instructions to solve connection problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertMartin2, Aug 27, 2018.

1. ERR-CONNECTION-REFUSED

Step by step instructions to solve connection problem.

:)

RobertMartin2, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Internet refuses to connect

Hi Samantha,

There are many possible reasons why we cannot connect to the network, like network driver issue or hardware failure.

For us to better understand this concern, please answer the following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed?
    • Have you tried restarting your router?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to other network?

Ryan Fra, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

ERR-CONNECTION-REFUSED

PC Refuses to connect to the internet : Not connected. No connections available

Hi Jason,

Your concern with connectivity can be due to the drivers installed on your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're able to connect to the Internet when using wired connection.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we'd recommend performing the steps posted on this
    link
    to fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

ERR-CONNECTION-REFUSED

1. ERR-CONNECTION-REFUSED - Similar Threads - ERR CONNECTION REFUSED

2. err connection timeout

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    err connection timeout: Im having issues when accessing sites. I have this error message connection time out. All pages says it took too long to respond and I cant access anything. Im connected via WIFI and I have a laptop Dell. I tried restarting the PC and still the same....
  3. refuse to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refuse to connect: When I try to open a link on a website in MS Edge I get the following message "refuse to connect" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refuse-to-connect/5de9ac63-ca7f-4aa6-b9ed-27d77df2cf3c
  4. refuse to connect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    refuse to connect: When I try to open a link on a website in MS Edge I get the following message "refuse to connect" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refuse-to-connect/5de9ac63-ca7f-4aa6-b9ed-27d77df2cf3c
  5. refuse to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. youtube refusing to connect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    youtube refusing to connect: [ATTACH]this is happening with me when i ran a troubleshooter regarding connection on youtube please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-refusing-to-connect/65e65146-f27f-4462-8c00-916101f45e48
  7. ERR CONNECTION TIMED OUT

ERR CONNECTION TIMED OUT: Just need a little help here. Thanks ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/err-connection-timed-out/22015bf4-adae-4f12-b8db-e5ff51233b97
  8. Bluetooth Is Refusing To Connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Is Refusing To Connect: After I reinstalled Windows 10, my PC has been refusing to connect to my Bluetooth headphones. If I try pressing the Connect button, my PC will say, "That didn't work. Make sure your device is discoverable and try again." I have tried troubleshooting, unpairing then repairing...
  9. Why 'Refused To Connect' ?

Why 'Refused To Connect' ?: I have a win10 machine. It has two adapters - one onboard ethernet and one plugin usb wifi. Both adapters are enabled and both seem to be working fine. The wifi is allowing internet access and here I am writing this via it. The ethernet has a wifi camera plugged...
  10. Selective Err Connection Timed Out Bug

Selective Err Connection Timed Out Bug: My PC with Windows 10 was working fine until I switched it on this morning. And when I attempted to use the internet, I get the dreaded err: connection timed out notification. The odd thing is, this is a selective error. For example, facebook opens perfectly fine, but...