Windows 10: err_519 cause and solution

Discus and support err_519 cause and solution in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built my custom computer over the summer this year in August. I have a gigabyte B450 motherboard, AMD Ryzen 5 2600, and an EVGA GTX 1660. Recently, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamLappin, Dec 7, 2019.

1. SamLappin Win User

err_519 cause and solution

I built my custom computer over the summer this year in August. I have a gigabyte B450 motherboard, AMD Ryzen 5 2600, and an EVGA GTX 1660. Recently, I got an error code that says: err_519 ncuAddr = Ovch, offset = Oxed Word_read fail. It happened once on Nov. 22 and I though it was an anomaly. Yesterday, it happened again. Is there a cause and or solution to this? Could it be caused and fixed by a windows update? What does the error code mean?

:)

SamLappin, Dec 7, 2019
  2. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Dec 7, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 7, 2019
  4. err_519 cause and solution

"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are getting this message
    "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
    when you are trying to launch a game. This might be due to the corrupt display drivers.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Does this issue occur to this particular game?

2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps,

I suggest you to uninstall the Display Adapter drivers from Device manager and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Follow the steps for the same.

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Install the latest driver from the manufacturer website.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anup Karkal, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

err_519 cause and solution

1. err_519 cause and solution - Similar Threads - err_519 cause solution

2. Blue Screen of Death Causes and Solutions [Guide]

in Windows 10 News
    Blue Screen of Death Causes and Solutions [Guide]: [IMG]In this post, we will see what causes the Blue Screen of Death and how to fix it on a Windows 11/10 PC. Blue Screen of Death (BSOD), often referred to as a ‘Blue Screen‘ or a ‘Stop Error‘ screen is a screen that a Windows device displays when it encounters a fatal error...
  3. Causes/ solutions for repeated crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Causes/ solutions for repeated crashing?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 with a Ryzen 5 processor and Radeon integrated graphics. This laptop has handled most everything I've thrown at it through two and a half years of engineering school. The only changes I've made have been upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10 and...
  4. Causes/ solutions for repeated crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Causes/ solutions for repeated crashing?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 with a Ryzen 5 processor and Radeon integrated graphics. This laptop has handled most everything I've thrown at it through two and a half years of engineering school. The only changes I've made have been upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10 and...
  5. Touchpad sensitivity causes typing errors. I have a solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad sensitivity causes typing errors. I have a solution?: The only thing that stops the sensitive touchpad from working I found is:Get an old credit card and place it on the touchpad. I use one with very few raised letters or with no raised letters is preferred. Place it face up on the keypad and it stopped my fingers or thumb from...
  6. Touchpad sensitivity causes typing errors. I have a solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad sensitivity causes typing errors. I have a solution?: The only thing that stops the sensitive touchpad from working I found is:Get an old credit card and place it on the touchpad. I use one with very few raised letters or with no raised letters is preferred. Place it face up on the keypad and it stopped my fingers or thumb from...
  7. Touchpad sensitivity causes typing errors. I have a solution?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Daily BSOD, can't seem to find the cause nor a solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSOD, can't seem to find the cause nor a solution: My PC specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19042 Build 19042) GPU: Gainward Ghost RTX 2060 Super CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Power supply: Seasonic Gold 550W Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V, 16 GB (2x8 GB), 3200 MHz (Base speed was like 2133 or smth like that),...
  9. f1 Key Causing Windows to Sleep, Can't find Solution

in Windows 10 Support
    f1 Key Causing Windows to Sleep, Can't find Solution: Ever since I installed the latest update for windows 10 the f1 key on my keyboard has been putting windows to sleep. This is extremely frustrating as I use the key often for music production software and gaming. I have scoured the internet looking for a solution and the...
  10. Random freeze up, can't find the cause and a solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze up, can't find the cause and a solution: Hello, I'm having some problems with my computer. Sometimes it freeze up and I can only hard reboot it, mouse and keyboard doesn't works(audio sometimes works and sometimes it stops). I had this problem with windows 7 too. This problem is very random and I had it for a long...