Windows 10: ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

Discus and support ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This site can’t be reached www.google.co.in unexpectedly closed the connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MintCarnival310, Jun 4, 2019.

1. ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

This site can’t be reached
    www.google.co.in unexpectedly closed the connection.

:)

MintCarnival310, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Jill_1210 Win User

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED error when using family safety and windows 10

I have used family safety on my son's account under Windows 8.1 for some time without problems. He recently upgraded to Windows 10. I had some difficulty getting family safety to work, but was finally able to do that. It seemed to be working fine for
    over a week with Windows 10. Then, yesterday while I was on-line looking at the activity report for his account I mistakenly clicked on "turn on blocking" next to the "apps and games" section title. I turned it back off and didn't think another thing about
    it. When my son logged in the next time, he could not use his web browsers anymore to go to any of his usual sites. It would respond with "ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED". He researched it online and tried everything listed (deleting cookies, download history, resetting
    routers, uninstalling and reinstalling chrome, running malwarebytes, disabling firewalls) and nothing worked. Finally he suggested it might be something to do with the family safety. I logged into my account and turned activity monitoring off and he was
    able to access the web again. If I turned it back on, he was unable to access the web. We performed multiple tests and every time if activity monitoring was turned on, he would get this error. So, now I have it turned off and I can no longer monitor his
    account (which makes family safety virtually useless). I provided feedback to microsoft on the problem in hopes a fix will come out. Anyone have a similar issue? Any suggestions? (One thing to note is it only disabled access to the sites that were listed
    on the monitoring page).

Jill_1210, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Impossible to enter a web site

Δεν είναι δυνατή η πρόσβαση σε αυτόν τον ιστότοπο
    Ο κεντρικός υπολογιστής www.post-credit.gr τερμάτισε απροσδόκητα τη σύνδεση.

Δοκιμάστε να κάνετε τα εξής:

• Ελέγξτε τη σύνδεση
    • Ελέγξτε το διακομιστή μεσολάβησης και το τείχος προστασίας
    • Να εκτελέσετε τον Διαγνωστικό έλεγχο δικτύου των Windows

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

VoulaKentzi, Jun 4, 2019
  4. SonuTS Win User

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

Network error

My laptop windows 7 is facing a network problem,that it will show

This site can’t be reached

www.youtube.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

for some sites like YOUTube,utorrent site,.....etc

i am not using any vpn and i tried changing its dns server address , nothing worked, pleade give me a solution for this

SonuTS, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

1. ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED - Similar Threads - ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

2. "ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED" in every web search and every browser.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED" in every web search and every browser.: I cannot perform any web search nor in chrome or bing. I always get "ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED". I'm able to navigate and perform multiple tasks, but i cannot search. I've restore defeault internet setting, re-installed the network adapter driver, renew ip, flushed dns, etc etc....
  3. "ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED" in every web search and every browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED" in every web search and every browser.: I cannot perform any web search nor in chrome or bing. I always get "ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED". I'm able to navigate and perform multiple tasks, but i cannot search. I've restore defeault internet setting, re-installed the network adapter driver, renew ip, flushed dns, etc etc....
  4. "ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED" in every web search and every browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED: Good afternoon. I'm having the same problem since the last update patch was installed, a few websites aren't working on any of my laptop browsers, I've tried everything at my reach to fix the issue but nothing seemed to work so far. I updated all of my drivers, I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. This site can’t be reached www.google.co.in unexpectedly closed the connection. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Running Windows Network Diagnostics ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED